3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zlthn 08.06.20 10:56 pm

The performance penalty due to the installation of Geforce Experience (Grand Theft Auto 5)

This morning I managed for some reason to install Geforce Experience and optimized it GTA 5. After that, the FPS dipped to 43 on the average, earlier it was about 60 - quite enough. Decided to roll back the optimization, put old settings, but that did not help. Removed Experience, reinstalled fire wood - well, nothing helps.
What even if put low settings, the FPS remain the same (vertical sync. off).
Hardware: i5 6500 3.5 GHz, gtx 950 2Gb xtreme gaming, 16 gigs of RAM, win 10
Settings in the game set as in this video, the FPS was also around 55-60.

Please help, ready to answer any questions!
48 Comments
Sort by:
z
zlthn 08.06.20

Now I will reinstall the game. Make bekapy saves and unsubscribe

Y
Yarsis 08.06.20

XS always yuzal Geforce Experience never met such a problem O_o just that usually if you optimize GTA it puts the screen resolution 2K have to manually change the FullHD as confusing because there is 0 difference between them when the monitor is FullHD more can not give

z
zlthn 08.06.20

Vertumn
In this case, it will automatically come checked on advanced settings? I have just the slider to performance moved, how it would be different?

z
zlthn 08.06.20

Vertumn
Yes, I understand, I have another question - how can I find the settings that Nvidia puts when you move the slider to productivity. That is me these settings are quite satisfied, only to change vertical sync..

z
zlthn 08.06.20

In General, reinstalled the game - didn't help. I will continue to seek a solution to the problem.

P. S. the Resolution of 1920x1080.

z
zlthn 08.06.20

Vertumn
Tried to put adaptive sync sounds like a cool option, the screen saver was smoother)) but the main problem is still not solved.
Again, the main problem is the sudden drawdown FPS to 30 percent. Literally days ago, everything was more than decent.

z
zlthn 08.06.20

Also relied on the saves - MB dead or something, but starting a new game the situation has not changed

z
zlthn 08.06.20

Vertumn
Previously wrote that doing a clean install. Completely demolished the wood by using DDU (don't use remove drivers actually), installed new one, put a clean installation. Experience more than not put, sorry, it all started with him and, hopefully, it will end. Take man something, then give and he will be happy. So like as before.

Then noticed one more thing - seems not fully loaded CPU. That is, during gameplay if you look in task Manager, then the maximum load of 70 percent. Vidyuha processor-matched in level, so looking for what may be it's related.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 08.06.20

zlthn apparently experions cheto changed in the settings Windows ) I go to the restore panel tasks and bibidi to restore using the restore points are there of choosing a date to a Cota has not been installed experions )

C
Chuck_Norris_ 08.06.20

zlthn
zlthnНу and if you have the Windows 10 find hboh app and hit record overall game is an analogue of EXPERINCE but eats half the fps maybe that's the problem I remembered I had that too )

C
CRASHBULLET 08.06.20

Epic starter, exp exposes the settings in the game, even after uninstalling it, the settings remain set. Handles a young man, reduce extra settings, draw distance etc.

z
zlthn 08.06.20

CRASBULLET
I wrote above that the settings in the game put the same as it was before, but the result was worse

z
zlthn 08.06.20

Reinstalled the game from SSD to HDD - no results

l
lokkie 08.06.20

experienc STE the devil in the flesh. )))
Will only the demolition of the Windows, with defragmentatie and removal of sections. More desirable and hard to wipe. Better yet, the new hard, and never his at him not to put. Well, you ponil.?

D
Doomshfaft 08.06.20

Make backup saves and to communicate them whole. At least it will ensure that the settings do matter.

z
zlthn 08.06.20

Doomshfaft
Did demolished all - did not help

z
zlthn 08.06.20

lokkie
Tried to install on different disks - the only difference is that on the SSD was booting the original is much faster and all

l
lokkie 08.06.20

zlthn
And here is a different disk, video card then you only get one and a BIOS one. and on the motherboard and on the graphics card.
Say you take down Windu, complete with sections on tough system partitions left. Then install the new, and put the driver without experience.
If you know your BIOS settings, it is possible also a battery pull, just in case.. and that two times not to reinstall.
Well or to buy new hardware cuz drags.. as there is usually do. ))

A
AnPei 08.06.20

You have requirements for settings graphics is not weak. It is not clear that prevents to set the default settings.On the video in the graphics settings video memory more than gigs on the graphics card. 970 when placing the volume a little more than 3 gigs leads to subsidence fps to 30. I like 8 gigs 1070't put up the schedule more than 3 gigs to have a stable 100 fps.

z
zlthn 08.06.20

An__ei
I have quite a good iron to have 55-60 fps in this case under these settings, in the video everything is shown. The desire to have a better dialogue is clear, but to deprive yourself of these Goodies with a suitable device do not want, nothing to buy something?..

Here's another I noticed that now even when placing very weak settings (approximately 1600-1700 MB from 2000) and when you turn off vertical sync (both in game and in Nvidia control settings specifically for the game) more than 60 FPS does not issue.