3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
... ... ... 08.06.20 11:00 pm

Vernon Roche (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

This topic is already immediately clear from the title, will be devoted specifically to the commander of the Blue Stripes. This will be discussed tilbudet Rocher himself as a person, his attitude to some of the characters and specifically to Geralt. Also in this thread you can discuss the passage for the side of Vernon, all the decisions You make. And of course, the ending.
58 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shepard 08.06.20

He's cool.
His life is not sugar, as I understand it, was before Foltest he was accepted in Blue lines

... ... ... 08.06.20

Capitanchik
I think so too.
But after the events in the camp of kaedence (passed it) and you set the price on his head, his life all rolled into nowhere.

S
Shepard 08.06.20

THe rESpekT0
He needs to protect anais(I have both in the end). Though Hera hugged him. Or shook his hand. Sad to say goodbye was...
I killed only Henselta. This thing deserves to die.
And will gladly kill Detmold

... ... ... 08.06.20

I killed only Henselta. This thing deserves to die.
+1
To hang a whole squad! May he rot in hell!
He needs to protect anais(I have both in the end).
Me too.
By the way, you chose save Triss or to save the king's daughter?
I chose to rescue Triss, Roche and for yourself.

S
Shepard 08.06.20

I went for Triss. But she herself to cope, or not? Don't tell me. And Radovid definitely finds out about the murder Henselta? I said that I killed him, covered his skin.
That would be another topic about the Summer gash. Its for many reasons should be kept alive. Well, by mid game I have no hatred for him is not experienced. If you count some of the circumstances(the killing of the boar), Gera is no better. And the Summer is not considered Hera's enemy.

... ... ... 08.06.20

I also left the Summer alive. He had no choice but to kill kings, and according to this he is not to blame.
And Triss she will not do it, if you go with Roche. It will be executed.

S
Shepard 08.06.20

Triss executed?!
Yeah well screw her, because in the third part will be Jenifer ;)

p
pekar 08.06.20

And Triss she will not do it, if you go with Roche.
I have saved the Summer. And if you go save Triss, Roche then I have failed and escaped somewhere) I Guess it depends because Henselta TK I left him alive

... ... ... 08.06.20

Capitanchik
Hmm...
I fear that after arrival in Nilfgaard Jenifer can change... Not for the better.

S
Shepard 08.06.20

THe rESpekT0
She, according to the Summer, Nitsche not remember... And suddenly Geralt doesn't remember it O_0

L
Lamune 08.06.20

When I second time went for Rocher, I went with him, we pitched the guards Detmold, henselta killed in the city of the dwarves. Detmold just wanted to make love with a bald guy, but then suddenly, Geralt and Roche ran to their room, and Roche cut the eggs Detmold and slit his throat. Excellent point by the way made. We promised to marry the girl Radovici, but then I told Roche that it is better to keep it to yourself. Then came the squad ognennoi rose flower for the girl, we scattered and went to a meeting where I defeated the dragon and left him alive. Triss was summer, then I talked to him, and won, but it is not clear when Geralt struck him, he didn't even poke just a chest cut, then perhaps the summer will be alive. So we left at 3, I (Geralt), Triss and Roche.

So the ending of my 2 passing Witcher.

W
Worjas 08.06.20

So tough guy but a joke can! But its main advantage I believe patriotism! For Tamariu any tear! For me patriotism is not an empty word, perhaps it is because I like him as a character!

K
Kuker 08.06.20

The commander of the blue stripes - read the commander of the special squad Roche clever, smart, brave, and cunning, soul and body devoted to Foltest himself a patriot, and does not shun the work of the investigator (although I think only on important occasions) and various torturous work, engaged in various special operations for the crown and the capture or destruction of protein - in fact, is their most formidable enemy in Temeria, over it in his many talents - experience in intelligence and espionage activities, that tells us that Roche is not just a soldier but also in politics his eyes were trained under his command to be a team of professionals warriors, excellent and versatile fighters of the team also lies his weakness, and other weaknesses in addition to loyalty to the crown and excessive sensitivity to the word geek was observed. Roche has to itself as the player and the main character almost immediately, they almost immediately become apparent motives of his behavior, and although the reasons are quite clear the scope and scale of its activities will be opened gradually, and will bring a surprise for older people almost always have in my sleeve a couple of cards,a player however that player has a clear goal, knows the stakes and playing for myself.

C
Chay s Limonom 08.06.20

Roshe interesting and colorful character with a heavy past with the present, where there is love and people dear to him and with the unknown future which depends on the choice of the player) When I walked, it was as though he started to serve Radovid (Helped Roche in the third Chapter), and another time there was that he was an enemy of the people and no unnecessary (Helped Triss, passing Roche), forced to hide, but that was to preserve at any cost, that is, anais.
THe rESpekT0
You have that Triss direct executed?)

... ... ... 08.06.20

Tea with Lemon
No, I rescued her.
But Roche went for anais.
Triss told me that now she had to execute nelfy. And rescued her the Summer or not, I didn't know.
By the way, I liked the moment at the entrance to the camp of Ilfov - when Geralt killed one guard and took hostage nilfgaardskogo donkey.

N
Neoplayg 08.06.20

Didn't expect to see in Vernon such a colorful character. And as the voice of the Russian voice acting was perfect. Great.
Man, that's it! In trouble will not leave, even if you don't trust him.
Passing the first time, I thought I'll go for Iorveta. There is too much! Vernon looks much higher - a man of honour, loyal to his king and his country. A true patriot.
Decided to go for elf. And even here, it would seem that I betrayed Roche, but here, he helped me more than once. Well done man, respect! :)

S
Shepard 08.06.20

THe rESpekT0
donkey? Rock!

R
Redmurza 08.06.20

Now I will pass for Roche. But even without this it is clear that he is the most colorful man. And when he refused to help me in the camp Henselta, and more - saved my life - I'm just joking. Man!

K
Kuker 08.06.20

Neoplayg
Yes, it sounded just great.

B
Belaya Lisa [Odrakonennay 08.06.20

Geralt had to a real friend, honest and uncompromising. Very charismatic hero, for me, one of the most beloved.
At the time when I needed to decide to continue the story with Roche or help Iorvetu, hand povernulas substitute Rocher. And now when I go through the game a second time, and of course I want to see how events develop in the game For Iorveta, but it is quite nehochetsya to go against Roche. But still have to choose.....