3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
... ... ... 08.06.20 11:00 pm

Vernon Roche (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

This topic is already immediately clear from the title, will be devoted specifically to the commander of the Blue Stripes. This will be discussed tilbudet Rocher himself as a person, his attitude to some of the characters and specifically to Geralt. Also in this thread you can discuss the passage for the side of Vernon, all the decisions You make. And of course, the ending.
58 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chay s Limonom 08.06.20

I don't expect there is a ship, more likely on foot they are gone)

R
Runaa 08.06.20

Anexx
Well, that phrase in the final and not only vary depending on our passage it is the fact itself was a witness, from what were delighted.

R
Runaa 08.06.20

Tea with Lemon
Who knows, I for example, after the final Iorveta becomes clear in my passage the whole company will go together (this includes Sasuke), and what is clear I think.

B
BuT9lpa-KoT9lpa 08.06.20

Vernon Roche cool
and excellent commander to mine

J
JC_Dent 08.06.20

Ambiguous character, as the Taler from the first part or like Dijkstra from books

F
Festr.. 08.06.20

Charismatic-what! Remember, at the beginning of the first Chapter in the transition from the ship to the city was found they all Truly, and I began with him intellectually-filosofskoy discussion... a few replicas Vernon shouting: Enough lollygagging! threw a knife into Truly... First surprised, then laughed. Effectively, after all.
PS: Tyler from the first part I liked, and Hello from him in the second too. Just in the style of Tyler.

L
Less_tension 08.06.20

Interestingly, a sense that if Geralt and Roche friends purely subjective or is it confirmed some details in the dialogues and events? I have such full confidence that they became friends, not just covered back to each other, as many write here. Even little things like the phrase of the Witcher Careful, Vernon! here the fight or Roche as he held out his hand, just a friendly slug on the shoulder and it was evident that pleased. And gage made some attempt to smile (for the first time probably for the whole game) :)) Still as Geralt reassured him, after not allowed to kill Henselta, - voschem for me loomed a cool relationship such severe man's friendship without calf tenderness) And Geralt as a senior - sometimes counseled, advised something restrained when necessary.
And in the scene of Boxing, I allowed Roche to win the title purely so as not to disgrace in front of the other Blue Stripes. The commander, after all. Even then they were so excited - "Yes, commander, we have such a cool dude, any they stuff a lot!

J
Joy McNally [Vernite Game 08.06.20

....for example, the full confidence that they became friends, not just covered back to each other....

no. As this clashes with the Saga of A. Sapkowski.

J
Just another User 08.06.20

One of the best characters, the game was memorable for the fact that said little had been done a man of honor. I also remember a mission where his special-force get drunk and do yourself a tattoo of an elite squad )

L
Last Engineer 08.06.20

Just another User
Ha, I don't remember this, although I am Jorvet liked, and Rocher have to deal with Haselton and Detmold - these goats, I wanted them right in the camp soup stuff, at the end of the 2nd Chapter I'm allowed to kill Henselta

L
Less_tension 08.06.20

Joy McNally
Did Sapkowski was such a character?? That's odd, I couldn't remember. Like well no.

L
Less_tension 08.06.20

Just another User
And by the way this tattoo-it can be reduced? I balbesina was wound the entire game with this wolf aloe and green mold, hoping that at least some kind of sorceress will defeat her, but he was gone at the right time.

E
Ease 08.06.20

Colorful personality.

J
Just another User 08.06.20

Less_tension
Yes, there in the beginning, after drinking, when he remembers that it was will quest, its Tris driving.

E
Edward2012 08.06.20

I like Roche.Though,because he believed Geralt.

S
Shamil Yunusov 08.06.20

... ... ...
Not kasinath will save her summer at any turn of the plot)

V
Vito_Scalletta 08.06.20

Less_tension
What to bring? As for me she is Geralt.

V
Vito_Scalletta 08.06.20

By the way, quest is a Hangover effect on the relationship between Roche and Geralt?