3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samuil2 09.06.20 01:40 pm

Aerocool provided below - your opinion about these buildings

Himself eyeing predators. Pay attention to the design, no question here - I like everything. Interested, do they have other advantages in addition to beautiful design? And are there any disadvantages? The opinion of those who worked with such cases. Thank you.
53 Comments
Sort by:
g
gopnitator3000 09.06.20

if you went to a topic to expand the horizons will not be superfluous to throw a review on this case https://www.overclockers.ru/lab/40633/Obzor_i_testirovanie_korpusa_AeroCool_XPredator.html

S
Shadowarm 09.06.20

Not a bad body,for a gaming system will fit quite

D
Djonnikc 09.06.20

Samuil2
Yeah not a bad case! I have the Aerocool X3 are provided below in white, took a long time, at the old prices! From the pros:
- plenty of space for graphics cards. GTX 770 from Gigi with 3 fans was without problems;
- a lot of seats for fans, but 120mm - 140mm;
- specifically in my case, it was initially sufficient cooling;
- built-in fan controller for the fans, but a nice change;
- competent and comfortable cabling;
- dust filter not only power supply but also under the whole bottom of the hull, it was important to me;
- appearance here and everything is clear.
Of the minuses:
- heavy and awkward to move, move (when clean house);
- sometimes starts to make noise (not much) lateral transparent inserts, treated with a screwdriver or hammer)
- not comfortable and hard remove the top cover and the front molding, but it will need a time.
Overall body very happy, already the third year is working all Gud! Recommend.
PS: you Can throw real pictures, everything looks live.

m
ministr-s 09.06.20

In the review cons what is sucked from the finger, loops they are not added to secure the wires - the laughter, again, write that CM is the nearest competitor at twice the price, but complain about the fact that one propeller is clearly not enough, so what's the problem to buy? but for the difference in price can be set to deliver.

S
Stas Ischenko 09.06.20

I agree with the cons is debatable. and for the price of this option is very acceptable for the average user.

m
ministr-s 09.06.20

Stas Ishchenko
come on, the average user even will not worry about what his body will come, will choose a thread of UG cheap put his nurse with discrete vidyuhi, that's it. But for the average and slightly biased gamer, just perfect

S
Samuil2 09.06.20

Yes, I understand, it's just that most gamers, not simple users, am I wrong? Djonnikc, thank you for your detailed response. If you have real pictures to look - throws, I would be grateful. Oh, and for the review gopnitator3000 thanks!

B
Black.Card 09.06.20

Itself yuzayu Predator orange and black, the case is gorgeous, no words...But WITH a regular need to modify, optional if equipped with coolers and be fine.

B
Black.Card 09.06.20

Spoiler

R
Raykor 09.06.20

Black.Card
And it should be equipped with coolers and it is advisable to put them on high, for better and high quality cooling. Although the truth is slightly noisy and will be heard well at night

S
Samuil2 09.06.20

And to put mandatory? Still there because its cooler too... That to noise then Yes, but I at night you can't shake. And while playing or watching movies, as shown, the noise is absolutely inaudible.

L
Listoman 09.06.20

Samuil2
Case deshmanskie and onli for students, take something better. And the whole firm aerocool terrible Chinese. Seen this case personally and was horrified with its quality. Look in the direction of the buildings of the tt core v31,v41,v51,v71

T
T.T.G 09.06.20

Accessibility is perhaps its main feature.

Samuil2
Samuil2 wrote:
And to put mandatory?
Look at the temperature of components under load, no big deal.

S
Shadowarm 09.06.20

Listoman
You only have to crap,how will not see your comments,so some sort of vyser so leave

L
Listoman 09.06.20

Shadowarm
The guy asked how these corps, and I told him that they are the bottom. I just wanted to help)

R
Raykor 09.06.20

Believe me, that aerocool compared to some delux just in the top! Those that really terrible Chinese and the build quality is actually almost nothing!

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 09.06.20

personally, I took the classical case (with no frills) Fractal Design Define strict enclosure, with a transparent side cover.
safely holds my 970 from Gigabyte with 3 coolers, there is a place for 4 SSD and 6 HDD, space for 2 drives, under water cooling, it is also possible to install 9 fans! 2 top, 2 rear, 2 front, 3 bottom.
the location of the wires, as in many games buildings, hiding behind the wall.
placing the PSU at the bottom.
use for 2 years, very happy. bought in DNS (if not mistaken the price) for 5300 RUB.

personally I thing the functionality and roominess of iron, all these show-off in the form of luminous panels I didn't need. so if you're looking for something really functional, please look at Fractal. suddenly like that?

PS the only negative, but it is likely in the CSN manipulated, there was no mounts for vertical installation of SSD and mounting bolts under the CDM.

Spoilery in no case do not advertise this package, and then there are idiots who just Troll. I just want to draw your attention to the strict case. they are cheaper and (usually) they have more space for different gadgets. and in price they are much cheaper fancy. can someone comp under the table and he puts these led inserts are not needed, so why pay for the extra pieces of plastic and unnecessary lighting?

S
Samuil2 09.06.20

That wrote heavy for the transfer case. I understand it and durable? That is, if I was there he accidentally kicked the leg - he is without problems survive? This is, I think, one of the main definitions of the quality of the material from which the housing is made. Or am I wrong?

S
Samuil2 09.06.20

And so all thanks for the replies and for the help. I'm for any opinion grateful.

M
Mizrael78 09.06.20

Samuil2 wrote:
That wrote heavy for the transfer case
Keep in mind what was written on the model of X3, it weighs 8.7 kg And the one that targets you and is 13.4 kg. But this shortcoming is unlikely to call, you will not daily body to move. Besides, he has a wall thickness of 0.8 mm, which has a positive effect on sound insulation.