3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samuil2 09.06.20 01:40 pm

Aerocool provided below - your opinion about these buildings

Himself eyeing predators. Pay attention to the design, no question here - I like everything. Interested, do they have other advantages in addition to beautiful design? And are there any disadvantages? The opinion of those who worked with such cases. Thank you.
53 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raykor 09.06.20

I agree, case if and move, if only when looking for something in his district, or when cleaning components, and is somewhere 1-2 times a year

I
Immunis 09.06.20

My brother provided below. There are minor flaws but they are quite unimportant , more especially during Assembly. The case is good, sturdy quality. But if hands curves, in any case can be crooked to put everything in its place, and then talk about the problems .

M
Moron Dark 09.06.20

I xpredatorx1 happy just a pity there is no button to restart

f
fog666666 09.06.20

Moron Dark
and Fig need it

A
Allinos 09.06.20

Aerocool X3 are provided below and have someone?? You want to take this, but need feedback about whether?!

n
nickSIA 09.06.20

Immunis
I agree. The case is sturdy. Plenty of room for any configuration.
Spoiler

J
Ju St 09.06.20

allividic
He certainly looks unosawa. Aggressive shape and colour has always impressed me, but I am not in contact. Here take a look the review on it..well This is the case,what could be wrong? https://www.overclockers.ru/lab/51390/Obzor_i_testirovanie_korpusa_Aerocool_Xpredator_X3.html

R
Rustem Muhozhukov 09.06.20

the case is interesting not only in appearance. and then just a question of price, someone expensive, and some don't. I would think if you set a task to build a PC, but now I still have enough gaming laptop)

R
Raykor 09.06.20

Rustem Of Muchosucko
Come on, this case is really inexpensive, housing for example from the same cooler master or thermaltake are much more expensive with exactly the same stuffing and similar design

A
Amarelius 09.06.20

Rustem Of Muchosucko
For its price - an excellent gaming case. I have the X1 did a great job until I sold it along with the stuffing. It is like when there is a built in fan controller, like the silence in idle, and the mother supports only PWM on the CPU cooler (((

I
Immunis 09.06.20

Good fan controller - it's gorgeous! Control scab, fans, noise, cooling. Not all gaming buildings stands,but before it was put additionally.

A
Allinos 09.06.20

Bought Aerocool provided below X3, well, just no words. Very beautiful, with lots of free space, especially a lot of compartments, yet remained empty. While not cluttered, after Assembly, the wires are conveniently hidden.

R
Raykor 09.06.20

allividic
And how do you like this case from Aerocool, has pushed back all his powerful system?) I'm more interested in how he solved the problem with the noise?

J
Ju St 09.06.20

And what makes you think it all is? This problem..Because the noise depends on the fans, but not from the shell itself..

R
Raykor 09.06.20

What about the resonance from the walls of the fan, for example cheap Chinese corps only increase the noise emitted by the iron inside, weird but true!

M
Mizrael78 09.06.20

So here we are not talking about cheap Chinese case. Besides, this is what a fan should stand and how bad it is to be secured to the outcry to make?

A
Allinos 09.06.20

Raykor
No vibrations, build quality, customized panels are perfect. Noise of course, but within reasonable limits, does not interfere with play.

M
Mizrael78 09.06.20

The noise from any building to be in reasonable aisles. Especially considering the other things he heard, and especially not to will.

R
Raykor 09.06.20

allividic
That's what I wanted to know, I just very much hope that this case Aerocool the quality is much better than the cheaper buildings

n
nikita2112 09.06.20

I would take the cheapest for 600 rubles. If only components climbed. The case is not the part that you need to choose meticulously. Standing under the table, it cannot be seen.