3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samuil2 09.06.20 01:40 pm

Aerocool provided below - your opinion about these buildings

Himself eyeing predators. Pay attention to the design, no question here - I like everything. Interested, do they have other advantages in addition to beautiful design? And are there any disadvantages? The opinion of those who worked with such cases. Thank you.
53 Comments
Sort by:
J
Ju St 09.06.20

Well, someone need any type of gadgets exclusive design backlight to look under the table and enjoy, and maybe in the dark to better see)

O
Olafsen 09.06.20

Hello. Prompt, not much noisy, the building and approximately how often you have to climb into it for cleaning? The computer will stand in the bedroom, preferably that night uncomfortable

S
Samuil2 09.06.20

About cleaning I don't know. And I already above answered that they have pretty thick walls. So with the insulation of the issues and will not be, the thicker the wall the better.

R
Raykor 09.06.20

Samuil2
This is certainly true, but the thicker the walls, the heavier and particularly so in the apartment and not shabby, although in reality this is not so important. I've been more interested in, and not heat up this case as a furnace, and then my last Handy just basking on the tin

K
Kosmopalezz 09.06.20

Yes the main thing is to capture the moment, to the thickness of the body kept the noise out of the case, and that the housing walls do not create extra weight.

R
Raykor 09.06.20

Kosmopalezz
Yes, usually the thickness of 0.7 is usually enough to noise as much as possible, and that the weight of the body was not too large, but it is also not Gud

M
Mizrael78 09.06.20

Raykor wrote:
and does not heat up this case like an oven.
No. But there is more depends on you. How and how many fans you put in the body. And also arrange them properly you need to have part of blown cold air, and the part blew hot.

S
Samuil2 09.06.20

Probably the man had in mind, not heated whether actively developing Aerocool X3, if you work only with built-in fans. There they were like two pieces. However, here too a lot depends on installed in the housing of the iron. I think for minimum cooling will be enough.

A
Allinos 09.06.20

It all depends on iron, namely video and CPU, which are heated most strongly. Chassis allows to build a gaming computer with full-size components, but the preset coolers will be enough.

A
Amarelius 09.06.20

Enough?! Well, depending on how the ventilation system. If the percent good tower and video card at least with 2 coolers (or water), then one cooler front and rear is more than enough. In games with the help of the fan controller output on full and everything. Although dokinut nobody forbids)

f
fortano 09.06.20

If you collect a full gaming PC with a good CPU and video, you 100% need to think about ventilation. And this applies not only to this case but to all producers. As for the Aerocool actively developing their biggest plus is their weight. With all the hardware installed and the coolers it doesn't rattle like a tin can.

R
Raykor 09.06.20

fortano
Yes, the weight of the hull filling is very high and it allows him to virtually eliminate any signs of vibration. and the walls are thick, this means that noise, you almost will not hear, though if the fans will run at 2500 rpm, then noise won't save

g
gennaz 09.06.20

Spoiler
Hard worker, reliable, roomy, relatively compact. An elaborate system location of case fans, dust protection (front and PSU).