3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[k.osof]Lis 17.10.19 02:13 pm

Search mods (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

People is there a mod to version 1.0006. When you throw the Stalker suit he picks up and dons (if the suit is satisfied). I beg you give a link to the mod.
Beforehand grateful.
186 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 17.10.19

Гоуст1234
The nanosuit in"the Executor of desires is.

E
Ereb Haosaev 17.10.19

Recochica
give credit to the artist desires

E
Ereb Haosaev 17.10.19

GaYcc
no I'm not who I was in crisis one time played

R
RikoChiko 17.10.19

http://www.playground.ru/files/17399/
Search next time, use!

S
Sergby 17.10.19

Don't know where the Gauss shotgun and Gauss gun met 2 the mod, for example in the bag

E
Ereb Haosaev 17.10.19

Spoilerset thanks for the links I like

S
Sergby 17.10.19

Why go far - go out on the street apparently your MOD there)))

S
Sergby 17.10.19

And do not pay attention to children's show-off type get something.The idea is good.but we need knowledge And poor youngsters with star just put disease and have compassion on them.I am 34, I Chechnya passed, and still the sudden Snork and bloodsuckers scared)))With people easier.I climb on the topics of Motostroitel...realized that for half a year can be something to trying to create -- go for it.

R
RikoChiko 17.10.19

Sergby
Just in the Wishmaster was the Gauss gun.

p
pkt 17.10.19

zOmbiRovany
Thanks for the advice,I'll try.

Sergby
Thanks for the feedback,you're absolutely right about those males who all their lives go to the toilet at mom's pies and will not want to come off.I was in the 12th control,the island,in Russia reviled, yet served as a deferral.So I know what you mean.I'm 37,recently just started more how to understand computers,I bought Stalker and was in his own world.The world of normal boys with good brains and hands.He is familiar to me,so from the real world,where sheer glamour and light blue,sometimes I'm a Stalker and quite successfully.So I want this world to improve,but I have to study fashion to build.Try, view.Still, the topic is open,is open.

K
Koroleva luchnic 17.10.19

pkt
Then, download the tutorials Motostroitel.
Potehonechku and study the game.

A
Arnej 17.10.19

---

a
aqwerf 17.10.19

Someone else has normalni spawn mod (PM) to when you press H\J the game is out ?

L
Lehnov 17.10.19

Question:

In what fashion the possibility of unlimited playing time at the location of Chernobyl nuclear power plant? It's a shame that there are to fight properly, not time - release starts and you need to ache in all the blades to the main building to move, and there is still so much alive Nedobitko goes :(

G
GasWen 17.10.19

Looking for Osoznanie mod 7.0

c
chiki-puki 17.10.19

Looking for mod freeplay start ligt.

s
skifs 17.10.19

People tell me the mod where there is a SIN of COURSE GRATEFUL.

V
Vovka Bessmertnyy 17.10.19

Can please give a link to a mod that activates the artifacts.I have version 1.0006.And I can still say how to install it and how to use it.

s
sssr20051 17.10.19

Prompt, please, where it is possible to reduce the crosshair??

M
Mr.Ecko[PoMaH] 17.10.19

plz tell me! gdk to get OGSE?
ATP advance...