3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray_Wolf 95 17.10.19 06:50 pm

PC - lock at 30Fps. How to remove? (Fallout 4)

I think everyone already knows what's in the game, and the PC version should Lok at 30fps. Who took - write method))
77 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 17.10.19

Changed iPresentInterval=1 to 0 and put in the NV panel, adaptive sync and play has become a pleasure,and that at 30 FPS it is impossible to play,I can not imagine how people play,and even without vsync the tearing goes.

K
Kryogen 17.10.19

30 fps what are you talking about? initially, 60 Locke is.

S
Shkapcheg 17.10.19

I read the topic, changed iPresentInterval from 1 to 0, fps in menu and while loading a save, and breaking locks just beyond, over 1500, Monique supports 60-75, if the on.back then fps is 38, neither below nor above, the system allows you to squeeze and the same stable, but 60-75, how disable the lock in the settings, but to restrict the ceiling on fps at least at the level of 100-120, config game first in the profile

A
Alamut95 17.10.19

Shkapcheg
In the driver settings, put vertical sync and triple buffering on file Fallout4.exe this will limit the frame rate at the level of the refresh rate of your monitor.

m
mortalit1 17.10.19

Shkapcheg
I postavil iPresentInterval to 0 in bandikao included limiting fps. Everything works like a charm) Neither the rifle nor the rabid 2K+ fps.

S
Shkapcheg 17.10.19

Alamut_95
Vert sync.-always on, triple buffering on also does not help
anyway rolls

mortalit1
the same effect is zero

s
s_kaz 17.10.19

Spyroke
The easiest way to limit fps (to monitor frequency for example) in Nvidia Inspector

s
s_kaz 17.10.19

Spyroke
Nvidia Inspector

S
Spyroke 17.10.19

s_kaz
From the heart, thank you))

A
ALBANEC-93 17.10.19

How can I view FPS in the game without other programs, thank you ?

s
s_kaz 17.10.19

ALBANEC-93
It Fallout probably does, but I will not argue. Download FRAPS, nothing could be easier www.fraps.com/download.php

E
Eduard Kechko 17.10.19

One Lok at 30 FPS. Do the following:
1) In the file Fallout4Prefs.ini change the line
. . .
iPresentInterval=1
on
iPresentInterval=0
. . .
2) In NVidia control panel to do the following

PS Now the frame rate is equal to your scan monitor, this will save You from the bug with the 150+(800+ in the mode of breaking locks, where the lock pick breaks in a split second) fps on powerful graphics cards.

A
ALBANEC-93 17.10.19

s_kaz
Thank you ! And finally this:
Locke was shot, still ... slow response ... powerful Hardware. Changing settings from ultra to minimum plus or minus 7 FPS !!!
Firewood cost last. It may even need to upgrade? Playing in a window on a 1920*1080 resolution because if not in the window then a black screen. Unity ran smartly almost on ultra ...
Configuration: Core i7 4720 HQ, GeForce 960m (4Gb), 16 Gb RAM

s
s_kaz 17.10.19

ALBANEC-93
I don't know, it is not clear why in full screen mode a black screen. Well, for show try to do the clean reinstallation of fire wood on vidyuhi, but not through geforce experience. Have the program Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU)- he used completely removes the driver from the system and all traces of it, to install it is not necessary to download here : http://www.wagnardmobile.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=123 . Razarhivatory to the desktop folder , it will be the executable of this program (*.exe). At the bottom right is the option to choose Russian language. To start it is in safe mode, there are several ways to remove, do the one that is recommended (will include Russian, in principle, he will understand, everything is easy) and when it will remove the driver, put a new, previously downloaded from the nvidia website.
I have the Witcher 3 brakes on the GTX 980 and flew with some mistake, made as described above helped

A
ALBANEC-93 17.10.19

s_kaz
Anyway, noticed yesterday that began to assume all igruli after 2 min of the game, from tanks to ships ))) with Fraps timed it on the latest driver 358.91, rolled back to the 358.50 7 October came out. Again, everything was flying, only I can't check follic, deleted it, want re-download

D
Dima Schogolev 17.10.19

For those who have graphics card from Radeon. Solved the problem with Locke 30 fps. In Fallout4Prefs item put iPresentInterval to 0 in the file properties - read only. Update the driver to catalyst™, right-click on the slave. table-Settings for Radeon-Games-Fallout 4-the Bottom limit FPS check and set as needed. Ready, will not be 1500+ fps and hyperspeed games.) (If there is no list Fallout'and in the upper right add.)

S
Smoke9999 17.10.19

Parkur_KP3
after that, the game gets too fast for example castles hack is almost impossible

D
DreamFAW 17.10.19

Smoke9999 wrote:
after that, the game gets too fast for example castles hack is almost impossible
To avoid this, it is necessary to limit fps in nvidia inspector, for example, or some other similar program.

S
Shade.dawn73 17.10.19

Edward Cecco
Thank you so much! Powerful hardware, I broke my head what spikes do. Very advice helped.

E
Eduard Kechko 17.10.19

Shade.dawn73
Not for that. I was glad to help.