3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Turbo-515TM2 17.10.19 06:52 pm

Impressions of the game (American Truck Simulator)

Share their impressions of the game American Truck Simulator
117 Comments
Sort by:
F
FinistEG 17.10.19

IMHO
While this mod I can't call the game. So, a bit of the sunsets/sunrises are beautiful to look at and more like all. The rest is in the ETS.

-
-Iskander- 17.10.19

ZigOld
But it is not coming soon (

-
-Iskander- 17.10.19

Personally, I have to release at least 30 States in the PBX, from ETS 2 or foot.

d
ddos42 17.10.19

ETS2 awesome game, myself worked as a driver on a truck and still interesting so to travel, however, has long been expected that the series Truck Simulator will do the simulation, the real damage(tire wear, which affects the physics, blast wheels, wear, pad wear and overheating on the descents, even the most simple of motor failure, external damage, etc, etc) also real physics in different weather conditions and at different loading, as many opportunities as possible to spend earned money, that was their interest to earn in this respect, the series of Truck Simulator is in place, for the most part changing only the map, and that ATS brought the impression of the same empty game lacking the complexity of delivery, the complexity faced by the driver in the path, one empty wheel can deliver a lot of problems, and overheating of the motor or brake failure, because it would bring the game so many new sensations from driving. My opinion is that it makes no sense to buy for the money, American Truck Simulator, while the simulator will not change dramatically, while the simulator will not be a simulator, because many people have taken up the game because I want to feel the reality of the road, to feel what it is to be in the shoes of the driver-the trucker!

d
danilkamaster 17.10.19

I think so if developed would not throw the idea dalnoboev that soon Russia appear because Evropu already there , America is what it is, and in a year they are 2-3 and probably Russia will do .

L
LETJACK 17.10.19

I heard somewhere that all DLC for the game will be free, so the price of it is so big. Can anyone knows whether it's true or not? and then take the game and the like, and prickly, hurt that for the future she has a good principle

p
papanduro 17.10.19

LETJACK
80% of the additions will be paid.
=============
Game independent does not pull at all. To do for 3 years Kuts map, albeit with a new prefably, is epic. Look at how much is done by cortadella to ETS. There are already all of Russia is made of, for example, and the same Goba alone sculpt, and then a lot of people do not understand what I was doing. On the demo it was already clear why this project is moving. Well the new prefabs introduced, the map, though scanty, but the new, okay, with difficulty can and will agree ... but only 2 of the truck, it already in any gate not climbing. What is still not clear, we started well in ETS on type of tyres to work, but to the mind and not brought, and here again we see just a bare non-functional the beautiful in quotes as in older versions of ETS. And, most importantly, this product makes a new game... that's 2 (two) new menus when it is unloaded. All.
In short, another divorce on loot. Can download, ride until you get bored and get tired after a couple of hours, and remove.

u
ukrmen 17.10.19

I agree, buy it not worth it. Yet! When will acquire all patches and DLC then we'll see. I personally at first liked it. It seemed more difficult because of fines, and together with fragile goods on time, it is already hardcore. Have to go to Luskan and Semyon does not come out, until you get used to miles and the local regulations - funneling money PPC)
I personally would buy, when will the whole map and add all of the trucks. I'm sure a lot of things already ready, just cut. Well, we tend not to carry money.

D
Dikey_25 17.10.19

in my opinion the game is not worth the money I would wait a year then discount on sale and take pokamis on parade play

R
Rafik One 17.10.19

Lord! Yes do something with these lights! Got already! They specifically include the red front of your nose!

k
kwotz 17.10.19

People, it's just my skills not available? Only experience develops.

X
Xeron 17.10.19

Generally quite golturenko done. In fact, the same eggs only in a different wrapper. The roads are 2 way to make money from the ETS, Parking, gas, transcopy from the same place, but most importantly the size of the European, while the truck and trailer American, long. Hence it is often hell razverneshsya in some places.
For those who have no clue: in America, a completely different transcopy and in most cases they are combined c in a gas station, where the column with 2 sides to simultaneously in both tank pouring. Boot\unloading station in times more spacious.And even this caveat that the highways in California have a concrete surface instead of asphalt, for obvious reasons.
This would be forgivable if the developers were somewhere in Europe, not in California. They were broke to ask how it should all look like? Or they have machines no one? And for that, Supplement to ETS they are asking for 20$, and even paid DLS in the future??? No guys, not gained!

a
alex11168 17.10.19

maybe off topic a bit but still I ask: how to get the driver to work?he has a car and I read the message about the fact that he will soon begin work,but he cheto sitting idle. can someone tell me?

D
Den4155 17.10.19

Traveled pirates, the type of eggs I will not repeat, about the size of the card is also (of course far paid Dsly other States), cars I like, their number and tuning is no, price on litsuhu honestly stunned, she may be worth$ 20, but for the course 2013 - 2014, but 1500R after ETS 2 for 499r do not give, sorry. Promised the Incentive of discounts in the summer, there and view to take or not.

A
ABRAScovyy 17.10.19

alex11168
Ride to the hotel and get some sleep, for the time that you spent in the Parking lot and slept your slave work. Just don't expect huge revenue for him. I have five and I've been working like a horse and barely get by.

a
alex11168 17.10.19

ABRASцовый
but it is very sad

A
Aleksey Ryabenko 17.10.19

Played for 3 days and is very upset. I agree with most here to unsubscribe. The game is not worth the money.It seems I went the wrong way.

A
ABRAScovyy 17.10.19

Alexey Ryabenko
The overwhelming audience for ATS was not the first time to include in the game and the controller is unlikely to know how much should cost this game. Single user ETS2 made a video on how to connect the controller and his videos gained a little more than 15,000 views and 7 dislikes allowed. It is much more than enough happy customers ATS (Most interesting is that this smart guy shot full of stuff and it is wrong to set up the controller myself. He didn't even know what the feedback and review it so no one corrected). So SCS did what is entirely satisfied with the fans of Truck Sim. And the way they have chosen all staged. It turned out that the buyers of ATS are not whimsical and eve all that they offer.

I was also disappointed with the current series situation. When I'm not very flattering on one of the fan sites ETS and I was just banned, and explained very simply - the game is simple sweet, but you're talking nonsense.

I'm not talking about nonsense about outdated engine and the AI. The game has its own audience which I am not. But I thought otherwise. I've had enough купленнойЕТЅ2. Personally, for myself, concluded that I no longer buy any product that they release. I'll go delete the pirated version of this masterpiece and I'm not going to score this low-grade mod.

S
SkyGame 17.10.19

Very carelessly, as if the game did a couple of months, that are themselves modernizing to do. Content enough, though the game's been developing for several years according to the developers. Never felt the spirit of American roads, the same ets2, but with a different terrain.

m
masafaker 17.10.19

The game in General, I liked only sorry to disappoint the police thought she would go for me if something will break but it turns out that the maximum that can do is to turn on the siren if you bump into it.