3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vovan_killer 09.06.20 03:29 pm

Impressions of the game. (Ace Combat: Assault Horizon)

What do you play?
121 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saikron 09.06.20

V6666
Or churches, or just dois, in any case, would it kill yuh.

A
Askalante 09.06.20

A fun arcade game for a couple of evenings it will go, but the plot is of course something the screenwriter clearly took hard drugs.

R
Romuls007 09.06.20

Hate the management, as I can not go into melee

N
NEET 09.06.20

misery is not configurable(management)

B
Bear Grills 09.06.20

people with a machine gun.
the Japs are pathetic suckling pendosov after their Asses burned in Herosima and Nagasaki

C
CTuKC 09.06.20

Steam Version only 400r. already in the basket, schA cast a spell...

C
CTuKC 09.06.20

GeForce43
suck soniboi that probably five times a game is more laid out...

S
ScorpionBSG 09.06.20

This game is great, very dynamic fighter!!! All to play, the graphics are normal, she's not in charge here, but the important is the gameplay, a great arcade simulator!
It is necessary to play the joystick on the XBOX, very handy! Optimization is great, the hike will be a cool story!!!

R
Ruri_Tsuyuri 09.06.20

Very much,I do not regret that bought:3

G
GeForce43 09.06.20

CTuKC
Yes, Yes - the game and all the DLC for just 400 rubles plus the game has improved all around when transferred to the PC :)

C
CTuKC 09.06.20

miserable console graphics drawing of earth no, 400 R too much for this, H. A. W. X. will be better...wonder how much it costs on consoles....

C
CTuKC 09.06.20

Bear Grylls
their sisterdale are improving from year to year, and our weapons for the cancellation time. enough to be proud of what the 90s there.

C
CTuKC 09.06.20

GeForce43
can't say much, stupidly threw 400r to the wind, stick out of the ground only skyscrapers, the rest of the cities flat... on MIG29 in the 2000m was a drawing, but for 2013 it's shameful somehow

R
Ruri_Tsuyuri 09.06.20

CTuKC
in H. A. W. X drawing of the earth is exactly the same,because here and there GeoEye was used

D
Dark Kahn 09.06.20

And what of our play chtoli?

B
Bear Grills 09.06.20

here it is, vyser American propaganda:CTuKC

K
KristalNight 09.06.20

for some reason I lag like hell as it is not naturally who can help

s
s1avutich32 09.06.20

Liked the game. Everything is dynamic, the fighting is beautiful while not complicated, everything is very conveniently scattered on the controller. Not necessary in a fit of anger beat monitor or to Express obscenities. From game you get pleasure. For aviasim great graphics, aircraft like the encyclopedia examines. A variety of models. In many countries of the world, for a change let me drive your car not only fighter jets but also helicopters, bombers, attack planes and as a simple shooters, etc. During the battle, great rock music, gives the drive. Only a small spoon of Kal - plot. Cranberry-level stories by Tom Clancy. There are bad the Russians, by themselves, is good is Russian, which for the Yes. Pendosy save Russia from oil/gas and bring democracy into the homes of ordinary Russians. He is not a fan of the aviasimov (HAWX scored after half an hour of the game), but this very much. Was a pleasure.

D
D.Artist 09.06.20

Just found out that Ace Combat was ported to PC, I loved it for Sonya 1,
when I saw, just not crap, right now shake torrent edition, if you normally
to start and control will be tolerable, will immediately take the incentive.

Wildly regret buying HAWX 2...

s
sukinkot 09.06.20

the cartoon tell who played. what are your impressions? there is also a third person(yuck)?