3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vovan_killer 09.06.20 03:29 pm

Impressions of the game. (Ace Combat: Assault Horizon)

What do you play?
121 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 09.06.20

I really liked the game,having both HAWX,this seemed to me much steeper.

T
Traun 09.06.20

Take litsuhu disc ordered during the week will receive.
But the game on Games For windows, and it will finally cease to exist soon, how, then, to play on the network?

T
Traun 09.06.20

Dear Ace combat fans,
you can now update your Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition for PC game to replace the Games for Windows Live functionalities with Steamworks functionalities.
The update is available from today – February 24th and will let you keep both your saves and achievements.
Please visit http://steamcommunity.com/app/228400/discussions/ to read the update process.

If you played or are currently playing Ace Combat Assault Horizon, you will be able to update and keep your achievements and saves between February 24th and April 1st.
From April 1st, the new version using Steamworks functionalities will become the default version of the game.

Please read the process below to update your game properly.
Please note that after April 1st, we won't be able to guarantee your save files and achievements will be properly transferred.

CASE 1: You already purchased Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition prior to February 24th. The Process below is valid until April 1st

You purchased a Game for Windows live version from a retailer (Disc) or Game for windows live marketplace (Digital)
1) We recommend that you add it to you Steam account using your serial
2) Launch the game and connect to Game for Windows Live. You will be asked to update the game (Title Update). Accept the update request.
3) Run the game, only currently signed user progress can be transferred to Steam.
4) Close the Game for windows live
5) Once the game is patched, click right on your game in the Steam library, go into properties, check that the BETAS tab is set to “Acah-2.0-“
6) Launch Ace Combat Assault Horizon EE v2.0 from Steam
7) The game will look for previous saves (and will only access them if you have updated through GfWL first). If saves and achievements are detected in your computer, it will ask to import them, click yes, and you are ready to go.

You purchased a Game for Windows live version from Steam
1) Launch the game and connect to Game for Windows Live. You will be asked to update the game (Title Update). Accept the update request.
2) Run the game, only currently signed user progress can be transferred to Steam.
3) Close the Game for windows live
4) Once the game is patched, click right on your game in the Steam library, go into properties, check that the BETA tab is set to “Acah-2.0-“
5) Launch Ace Combat Assault Horizon EE v2.0 from Steam
6) The game will look for previous saves (and will only access them if you have updated through GfWL first). If saves and achievements are detected in your computer, it will ask to import them, click yes, and you are ready to go.

CASE 2: You purchase Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition between February 24th and April 1st

1) Once the game is downloaded, right click on your game in the Steam library, go into properties, check that the BETA tab is set to “Acah-2.0-“
2) Launch Ace Combat Assault Horizon EE v2.0 from Steam

So will be able to activate the incentive?
As I understand it from 24 to 1 April who have already purchased GFWL can transfer the game saving, achievements in steam?
If I activate the game from GFWL 1 April then you can immediately steam the key to drive?
Right?

_
__DOC__ 09.06.20

Traun
No,not right.You need to drive key now 1апр. offer will cease to operate,will remain in GFWL.

a
ace8927 09.06.20

__DOC__
You're still in the past not played )) ,personally showed me that this loses part 6 and especially 5.

_
__DOC__ 09.06.20

ace8927
I've been playing the 2nd,but to Sonya and already even I do not remember what long ago it was.

_
__DOC__ 09.06.20

Traun
So you bought her the Incentive,99 ru,the action on the weekend,I have already?

_
__DOC__ 09.06.20

Somebody knows how to solve the problem of remapping keys how to save changes?Every call in the game,they are by default.

x
xxxAlexTerxxx 09.06.20

The same garbage! The management is not saved!

x
xxxAlexTerxxx 09.06.20

In General, at the end of the first mission. After I killed a kuchyu enemy planes, I shot down currents.
I ejected and descended safely by parachute in anticipation of the next level, looking for scriptwindow scene.
And then I see this Rockaway the plane flying straight at me and smirking thinking pesdets the captain well, and scenarios !
And now the plane flies into the captain when SUDDENLY, the GAME CRASH is a CRITICAL BUG. )))
I said TFU Blo unsubscribed here.

t
theme11471 09.06.20

I understand you also bought the Incentive with a 75% discount? Cool game, the management will check back later.

t
tolik1111 09.06.20

GROMMOZZEKA
totally agree, you can relax)

c
chel s pulemetom. 09.06.20

xxxAlexTerxxx
Hahahahhahah
life is pain)

D
D.Artist 09.06.20

Since the game is tied to the incentives in the game broke the office, now I have to mouse all of the functions work, and indeed the incentive of complaints about faulty management enough, can not understand how they could Sloat something that perfectly worked, and the campaign is not going to fix the ugly...

U
USERGAMER 09.06.20

somebody tell me:why is there no save in the game? four hours of fucking,playing,came, and went,well, there's Neher preserve!all over again...

U
USERGAMER 09.06.20

I have the exact same CRAP, the remapping is not stored

_
__DOC__ 09.06.20

I have only reordering not preserved,and with the game everything is fine.

T
TaCK1989TaNK 09.06.20

People tell me how to unlock all the colors/camouflage for all planes?

L
Lightman_R 09.06.20

Call of Duty in the genre of a simulator

After completion of the 3 jobs comes to the understanding that Ace Combat: Assault Horizon is the standard Call of Duty, only manage air equipment, and not brave Marines.

Pure shooter, cranberry,Russian revolutionary, Markov, etc. – all from Modern Warfare adapted arcade aviasim. Only when all this is added the slice of the Eastern brand of madness that the game is good. At some point you have to defend Moscow, to destroy the bundle of vacuum rockets, and even the parallel one someone betrays.

As a disadvantage we can note got the scripts, which sometimes do not work.

I recommend to all fans of action games

Y
Yuriy Pochitalnov 09.06.20

I can tell when entering the game ask to create a profile 2 options Yes and no and the cursor as beshanov up and down teeter
what you need to do?