3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ragnarok92 09.06.20 03:33 pm

Armor, costumes, combineentry (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Who that is?
I have Bulat
Bullet resistance 60
The gap 35
the rest 28

Anyone seen better?
258 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sorrow Soul 09.06.20

Gee, and I naked run, holding the reptiles, all the money skrysil, not buy normal armor.

z
ziliz 09.06.20

cpt.Spaulding... there after the explosion on the stretch adds the extra task, all the clothes can back to win, sorry do not give money.

S
Sorrow Soul 09.06.20

thank you ziliz need to try, and that beggar on the zone run

S
SEKTOR_play 09.06.20

Guys,CHN do a lot of armor or is it the runs?

S
Sorrow Soul 09.06.20

Like the new armor should be a lot, although I've only seen 1 new since play began today.

L
Leigon 09.06.20

because I have 9ml of money (Artmann rulez)I walk around in a fully modified jumpsuit Stalker...I like it))only at night crap...bad night vision

B
Beshenyy_Ogurec 09.06.20

Money 50.439.Leathers - fully improved SOWING

z
zickey 09.06.20

Codename Strelok, you're just megagames...

L
Leigon 09.06.20

zickey
Well chitaru me a little)but in Stalker you can say Veteran.t.to. and in the PM and ERS playing the first day of release

B
Boyarka 09.06.20

I have Bulat, who all had eaten all sorts of bastards in the Red forest.

A
AlkBael 09.06.20

From the new saw only an army flak jacket, and ran on, pumped on the reservation, maybe the protection from psi/chemical/burns needed only in the dungeons beneath the Agroprom. In other plot areas - protection from bullets.

N
Nekr0ns 09.06.20

PEOPLE TELL ME WHERE TO BUY THE EXOSKELETON OF BUGS, AND THEN THE REST OF THE ARMOR BULLSHIT AND JUST WANNA WEAR IT PLIZ ANSWER

E
EADF 09.06.20

GUYS WHERE ARE YOU PROTOCAL SOWING ON THE BASIS OF DEBT???? ATO I DON'T KNOW WHERE, I WAS NOWHERE TO BE

A
Ars2006 09.06.20

cpt.Spaulding, the easiest way in front of the basement with stretching to relieve nearby and then pick back up
and with the money school, but I found how to make: come to the point tusy a thread group, there is a box of junk, take out all the pharmacies+butt plugs from radiation and feedin the same Fuckers manages to raise thousands of 5-6 at a time )))

N
Nekr0ns 09.06.20

people all the same where to find the exoskeleton!!!!

_
_Gulya_ 09.06.20

I have a jacket ers...Yes, that's it...But I have the coolest kalashik in the area.

U
Urbaniz 09.06.20

Nekr0ns
I saw mine in the location of agriculture on the basis of stalkers from a dealer.(there are 2 bases in this Loka, duty and stalkers)

33_Sanek 09.06.20

I go naked

N
Nekr0ns 09.06.20

and so on what base I'm in debt came and there began new costumes supposed there is similar in appearance to Exo current debt this armor with the gas mask people who found where to buy contact Bulat tired

S
Struck 09.06.20

but damn unzip view Cho added,I dressed CHN run the app,and artmania of polzovatsa scrap,and worthless to play with all ready)))