3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
boss__2003 09.06.20 03:35 pm

\"Avatar\" As in effect on the gameplay? (XCOM 2)

Pretty quickly you receive information about the project Avatar and the timer on the global map corresponding time in weeks.

The question arises, given the choice of tactics of the global set of resources and expansion what are the implications of the end of the project avatar?
The game will end in a loss? Global change in difficulty?
How to stop the development of the project Avatar?
44 Comments
Sort by:
G
GrindDawn 09.06.20

To stop him can destroying a secret alien objects (marked with a red (rarely white) in color).

D
Demoniac1985 09.06.20

Don't really like this concept!I would be more anxious in the beginning to complete all the secondary mission, collect resources,and instead have to break in a story mission with ill-equipped soldiers!

I
ImTheGREED 09.06.20

Demoniac1985
Already there are two fashion one doubling time of the project avatar on another complete shut-off timer!

s
suarez777 09.06.20

ImTheGREED
And where to download it?And whether you want to start a new game?

D
Demoniac1985 09.06.20

ImTheGREED
Yes,please tell me where to download?

s
slaven2 09.06.20

here
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=618059450&searchtext=No+avatar
we need to start a new game

D
Demoniac1985 09.06.20

Someone put it already? Plz leave feedback works or not?

S
SemyStall 09.06.20

How many casual running. Don't like the game don't play!

Y
Yuriy Maslov 09.06.20

slaven2
and how there to download ? I downloaded from nexus

P
Pahanidze 09.06.20

SemyStall
The casual?! When this randomized fucking you every time in the hidden event is a boost in the avatar. And you're only magnetic gun to inject, and you have 11 out of 12. And it's BL* on easy difficulty! How to understand this?! This is clearly some kind of crap with balance and randomized in the game :( And the fact that you're lucky, so do not show off here :( Hopefully the balance patches vyrovnyayut.
The first part I normal passed, and so there was no particular problem. Then some kind of tin :(

S
SemyStall 09.06.20

Pahanidze
In the game everything is fine with the balance. If you can't at easy difficulty complete the game, then it's your problem obviously. Complete special missions against the Avatar, and time enough for everything.
Patches are only needed for optimization.

I
Ioannn 09.06.20

SemyStall
Complete special missions against the Avatar, and time enough for everything.
I agree with you! But still, could give time and more. And then, instead of the normal steady game all the pop in the soap.

M
Mercurionio 09.06.20

Ioannn
The destruction of all the factories you have in a month will not be added to any 1 point in Avatar. You a little?
The difference between 3 points and 9th, no. Just my heart is not calm to be at 9. And do what you want. Time enough to lose 100 matches fighters to Colonel and research and the creation of thousands of exoskeletons and other garbage. You just have no rebate and no filigree base -_-

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 09.06.20

So what does the finished picture? The end of the game? Or just a certain scene event occurs, which further complicates the game?

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 09.06.20

And still topic. Now the thing is done to develop which should help take the live of an officer of the aliens. Actually the question. And does it make sense to take alive other aliens?

I
Ioannn 09.06.20

Mercurionio
Play a little longer -say.

K
Karl Korvin 09.06.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
an autopsy of the skull of officer brown will reduce per unit project avatar (but like the current one), opening brain storm, or as it will allow you to do all sorts of discoveries like having bases avtar

N
Negih 09.06.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Said that the end of the game - loss

b
boss__2003 09.06.20

've been playing for 10 hours. First Avatar frightening momentum, but once the base started to grow and increased the number of possible contacts has managed to cover all in project Avatar and he even threw in the point of development for every lost base. The development of Avatar stopped and you can safely pump up the base.

s
slaven2 09.06.20

Yuri Maslov
it is necessary to subscribe and all