3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
boss__2003 09.06.20 03:35 pm

\"Avatar\" As in effect on the gameplay? (XCOM 2)

Pretty quickly you receive information about the project Avatar and the timer on the global map corresponding time in weeks.

The question arises, given the choice of tactics of the global set of resources and expansion what are the implications of the end of the project avatar?
The game will end in a loss? Global change in difficulty?
How to stop the development of the project Avatar?
44 Comments
Sort by:
P
Podvipodvertov 09.06.20

ScottyMac
I already took this game a long time ago and forgot it (if something I first more like). And so somewhere something with Notepad opened and entered, it is easier for Google will.
But throughout the game I have the avatar and didn't fill out the scale which was there by default, without the intervention of a notebook. I even scored on him, played as he wanted, no hurry, and he was not able to recruit the necessary number of squares to type. So it is digging in Notepad was more for insurance.

S
ScottyMac 09.06.20

Podvipodvertov
I googled it before your reply. The result of 0 :(

V
Vitaliku76 09.06.20

The hardest part for me, at the level of legend mode terminator, it was to pass the first mission...4 times I was drifting to hell. Random is generally not in favor of the player I have developed. A single hit so I demolished the enemy with the first shot. Rare hit and crit, plus this is with my skills. And with the stripes of the avatar, all really simple. Generally up to level 8-9 I do not pay attention. I perform tasks which reduce the events, plus those that reduce the progress of the avatar. When will get the hall of shadows, scanning a bottle of perform this mission, will be a big minus progress, if you first scan the brain of the code that minus progress why it will be less. So I advise those who cannot get to the plants because of an unidentified contact-scan the brains of officers, the fact that each of them gives information on finding the object, and it can be accessed without the installation of the contact region. But the point is, Yes, the avatar project is not particularly affect the passing game and leveling base.

W
Worldowner 09.06.20

Playing Long War. Points avatar much more and appear much less frequently the first few months of no avatar there.
About causality - that is when you require to use only one strategy and apply it faster-faster-faster, to hurry, to not worry, not to allow to appear some thoughts- this is the definition of causality. In this respect, original, no mods, XCOM2 is not fundamentally different from the Cow Clicker, and why it's so boring.
Fortunately, the developers of the Long War has not deceived my expectations, and turned a dull day for a few nights in a glamorous game with high complexity. Honor and glory for it. I recommend this mod.