3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
boss__2003 09.06.20 03:35 pm

\"Avatar\" As in effect on the gameplay? (XCOM 2)

Pretty quickly you receive information about the project Avatar and the timer on the global map corresponding time in weeks.

The question arises, given the choice of tactics of the global set of resources and expansion what are the implications of the end of the project avatar?
The game will end in a loss? Global change in difficulty?
How to stop the development of the project Avatar?
44 Comments
Sort by:
M
Miha09 09.06.20

I started the game 3 times again because of this avatar until the glades proper development strategy. First even wanted to erase nafig game, because I don't have time to develop, and points of readiness of the project avatar was already close to 100%, i.e. to the loss. Thought that was what a retarded game balance and normal play is impossible.

But and understood how to develop that just started the game and suggest. Play was immediately interested and the ears no longer tear:

1) At the beginning of the game it is necessary to make maximum efforts to develop contacts with the regions. Because they appear base avatar, and they can get close only by setting the contact with this region.
2) For mounting a plurality of contacts you need to build your ship room, providing the increase in the number of contacts and relays, as these rooms guzzle electricity. Score at the time of the construction of the other rooms, they were built later.
3) in Any case not to buy anything early in the game on the black market - it consumes intelligence, as they are spent on the installation of the contacts - they are simply not to be missed.
4) Carefully read the descriptions to pop-up the tasks written there, what will be the results, a lot of jobs gives a reduction of points for the avatar.
5) Watering the base avatar in the territories with established contacts.

I have glasses project avatar firmly on 2-3 units and not strain. This allows you to safely explore all technologies to build, create items, etc., the game became interesting.

G
Geksogen 09.06.20

So what exactly happens when the Avatar is created?

A
Anton Hovanskiy 09.06.20

RDX
After complete filling of the cells will give you less than a month to take some action,well then likely to be like in the EU-will be a counselor and say that Xcom is dead. I have just started playing with the release and play and do not like to lose,and to finish did not want to.

v
vidgin 09.06.20

I was faced with a situation where bases are rare, and Avatar periodically adds 1 unit to myself for no reason. Maybe I do not understand th? I would love to destroy bases, but they really rarely appear...
Connected with all continents is adjusted, by the way.

M
Miha09 09.06.20

After filling in all the cells turn on a timer for 24 hours, then shows the video that all the rebels defeated and the end of the game with a loss.

F
FOSTER_ok 09.06.20

If you put a mod to disable the timer, then save does not work without. And Vice versa.

k
killerbot 09.06.20

also my players. playing on normal difficulty, with the avatar problem at all experience. came once to -2, then killed the avatar and all, have dropped almost to 0

v
vidgin 09.06.20

killerbot
yeah, murder's avatar gives a -3 to the progress of the Avatar. Checked yesterday

M
Mercurionio 09.06.20

killerbot
Play on the legend. There is a scan each contact takes 10 days xD

M
Mercurionio 09.06.20

vidgin
You have direct all-all areas are open? If anything, you can trigger the database, namely to hack officers to determine where will the new base. And there and voila will.
PS: Avatar bases without gaining 1 point each month. Each base gives 1 point.

v
vidgin 09.06.20

Mercurionio
a very small probability of a hack on finding a new base (35% approximately), too lazy to restart for a good hack =\ But on the other hand, if I always stand relay and all contacts are open, when a new base I immediately know about it. Why do I need to know in advance the location?

PS: Avatar bases without gaining 1 point each month. Each base gives 1 point.
Ideally, if another base has appeared once a month, then I could slow down the project Avatar.

k
killerbot 09.06.20

Mercurionio
going through first on normal, then it is possible for a legend to be

M
Mercurionio 09.06.20

killerbot
There is such)) the Legend is as Long war mod. Only less variety, when compared with the original.

B
BarackKamacho 09.06.20

Mercurionio
And by the way you didn't seem that the legend is more considered getting crooked than normal

M
Mercurionio 09.06.20

BarackKamacho
In the same way. My cowgirl worked wonders on all ranges and specials with a gun often smeared. Just the boys increased the defense value, so accuracy is now too low. The key word in the legend: positioning. No flanking, there is nothing to do.

S
SemyStall 09.06.20

Miha09
Well, it turns out you can play) But my comments above zaminusili kazualschiki who threw the game probably 2-3 months.
And I play on Legend, and there life is not sugar))

P
Podvipodvertov 09.06.20

And I don't care about the Pic. I'm in the game files, did some digging and changed the number of squares, instead of the 12 I put 362. I have these squares at the edge of the screen is gone, now let the adven even build your bases wherever possible.
But despite the fact that I play steadily and gradually improving what you want and do what they want not chasing plot assignments, the Pic I have never filled 12 cells, up to a maximum of 8 reached, then I knocked him down. Technologies investigated, the soldiers swinging, base develops, and then becomes nothing to do and I come to the fact that start sujecki, well, not blank because the globe to watch. So basically you can do the files have not changed, the Pic is problems does not deliver. But when you know that you now more no one drives, quieter and more comfortable the game becomes.

s
saa0891 09.06.20

At the beginning of the game because of that Avatar I almost tried,I had only two bars to complete the construction,I did not know that is necessary to build communication centres,at the last moment still managed to build them and in a row to blow up four buildings,and progress fell by almost half,but then I thought I was gonna die.

Please tell me how many plants should blow up and can destroy the project without going through story missions,or by anyone have something to pass on the story to open technologies that will allow us to find the Avatar.
Just want to slowly pass the mission,to thoroughly explore the map and develop all the technology.

S
Sergey Buvaka 09.06.20

Pahanidze
4 times pass the legend, terminator, align the hands and bawling. Do not about balance to tell you, he's in very, very good, and the difficulty to veteran in General face on the keyboard prohoditsja. Current game pass already opened all tehi, no studies of the hall of shadows did not, I can still tell about the strange rush story quests done 2 of them, the attack on the mill with a vial and stuck a cranial drill officer. Legend, terminator.

S
ScottyMac 09.06.20

Podvipodvertov
In what file did you change that? Tell me.