3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 11.06.20 08:49 pm

Denuvo (Resident Evil 7)

All those who have already played the Demo of RESIDENT EVIL 7 have noticed that the game has the Denuvo protection...
67 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anglerfish 11.06.20

-DENIMUSS -
And?

p
psythra 11.06.20

-DENIMUSS -
Who mind the money, just have to wait...

s
saa0891 11.06.20

-DENIMUSS wrote:
All those who have already played the Demo of RESIDENT EVIL 7 have noticed that the game has the Denuvo protection...
By the way why is the incentive on the system of protection of a word,although this needs to be specified.

Anglerfish wrote:
And?
People suggests that pirates again neposrat.

A
Anglerfish 11.06.20

saa0891
So this is not unusual! Real fans (if they still exist after the 5th and 6th parts) and so will buy, and I myopracticFreeloader-as usual will wait for the hacking, blowing snot on the fact that the evil Corporation they spoil nerves and hard drives.

s
saa0891 11.06.20

Anglerfish wrote:
So this is not unusual! Real fans (if they still exist after the 5th and 6th parts) and so must buy
So the price is adequate for 1300 what not to buy,of course I also though a fan of the series,but developed very much changed the concept (which is only a first-person view) and other elements in the series,but these games come out very rarely so I bought,and I hope that the game will be good.And so I almost all games in the series like just some more some less,and leaving these games are very rare.

F
Fasmon 11.06.20

Denovo is a great way to escape from the PC to the downloads )

V
Victor_Wayne 11.06.20

what does denovo? etzh teaser his free hand out.

m
merry_Den 11.06.20

Anglerfish wrote:
So this is not unusual! Real fans (if they still exist after the 5th and 6th parts) and so will buy, and I myopracticFreeloader-as usual will wait for the hacking, blowing snot on the fact that the evil Corporation they spoil nerves and hard drives.
I played all the RE series which could get the Incentive bought everything to do with RE, and this game while not going to buy. Maybe later in a year or two with a wild discount to a collection. This is not RE, this hack can be called - SH, Outlast, but not RE. Moreover, there is a Russian voice.

_
__DOC__ 11.06.20

merry_Den
I agree with you, the Resident is irrelevant.If I buy,so just as a toy, causing the interest, but not as a Resident.

n
namaste.108 11.06.20

-DENIMUSS -
Will wait for a break-in.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 11.06.20

Not bad so please please!!!!)))) Gorgeous) Outlast what it reminded.

M
Monk78 11.06.20

A little later, and it will open. Rise of the Tomb Raider revealed, although many referred to the fact that Denuvo will not crack with Batman: Arkham Knight, said the same thing. The brain is only the time you need. Although it's sad, not even because of the fact that Why I buy, and some in the pirate play-so not fair. The point is that many developers refuse to release games on the PC since the profit is not present, the game broke to a torrent thrown and the pipeline earned. A living example of the NHL-NHL 09 is the latest on the PC.

d
djon.snz 11.06.20

the game is all ilinet, after the video is completed re7trial.exe and out

Z
Zaza 11.06.20

BUGAGAGAGA
pirates no paigrat, and I have already bought a license

A
Alexandrovitch 11.06.20

Hmm, games with this protection. become more and more. Pirate fleets are not even enough )
Found in that play ?)))

R
Richards 11.06.20

And th God war 4 is also on PC?

K
KazymirZyba 11.06.20

... Oh Yes, and great.

R
Richards 11.06.20

ALEX_Bond.
no, there is only military gear 4((

z
zombieater 11.06.20

it is not that someone wants freebies, but the fact that game developers are freaking out in the region. stamp unprincipled shit at inflated prices. quality control is at zero (the mafia 3 nobody remember?). if the game is shit it will not buy and instead invest in the quality of games invested in the protection against hacking. Bravo just. and denovo is generally the most primitive lohotron. there is almost no protection, just Mikey not yet finished developer tools for sindows. the Chinese tools on 64-bit will add - good-bye, denovo. the more that 3dm said that the year will not be anything special hack to watch does piracy on game sales actually

P
Posledovatel 11.06.20

merry_Den
I agree, but Resident Evil Revelations 2 was good