3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 11.06.20 08:49 pm

Denuvo (Resident Evil 7)

All those who have already played the Demo of RESIDENT EVIL 7 have noticed that the game has the Denuvo protection...
67 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serega Barsukov 11.06.20

cpy is back ,I think now denovo it's not a problem

P
Protocol10 11.06.20

Let no hurry, so while there is a watch dogs two. Somewhere a couple of months the rules will be.

A
Analius 11.06.20

play while in other games
while the patches will be released add-ons then play heh heh heh
and licorice keep betatester of WAHAHA

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 11.06.20

Protocol10
See two dog's feces gay. As new Rezik, but unlike Dogs, it is at least possible to check out. So after a couple of months Rezik is no longer needed RAM, SHIT would have to crack it right now.

P
Protocol10 11.06.20

Elite User
Well, what do you want when the game takes place in San Francisco)). Yes, in principle I don't care about gays. There is a gorgeous city that is fun to explore and pleasant gameplay with hacking.

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 11.06.20

Protocol10
Nice gameplay with the hacking? Still no games with a normal burglary where it was fun to do. To press combinations of the 2 buttons to break it quickly, but somehow quite dull, no sense of what you're playing, and if you do all the work.

D
Daidjer 11.06.20

Elite User wrote:
See two dog's feces gay.
Completely agree.)))

B
Beeros 11.06.20

Elite User
Thief 3

S
Sergey Belskiy 11.06.20

or buy already offline activation is not expensive https://www.plati.com/itm/resident-evil-7-biohazard-steam-offlajn-aktivacija/2249026

G
GeRR_Praetorian 11.06.20

Protocol10
Until you can hover in all-seeing the two dogs, you buffoon -primal and Dishonored two. Let the guys from CPY do not hurry with the Resident seven. That is, let the game hard otshivayut as a Lark, and then crack. By the way, the third Mafia is much better already comes with the latest Pakistani. Not what it used row on any configs on marshy swamps!

P
Protocol10 11.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Yeah, I agree. Mafia 3 has already passed with Locke 30 fps), played, to quickly go through and delete. Although in General, shoot it nice, that would be an interview from her dogs to throw).

G
GeRR_Praetorian 11.06.20

Protocol10
I also wanted it faster for ticks to pass, as those games that I don't like and need to go through and you have to force yourself through force. Although the campaign mode in Mafia third I liked a lot more than in the second. With Locke 30 fps I had enough for 10 minutes, so I waited to unlock it and passed the game within a week, with all the extra jobs for 34 hours.
I've noticed a strange line. When I couldn't overpower protection denueve and started buying some games, I have began to show interest to all sorts of stupid tasks that I previously could not stand, namely, to find a hundred birds, one hundred rings, a hundred records. In short, in GTA to find in various Epen stuff) And the funny thing is, I like it for some reason, as opposed to games that we download for free. For example, in the downloaded mafia 3 I pulled up to find any nonsense, such parts or to perform repetitive tasks for hijacking the same equipment. But in just 3 Kousa I have been in a rush to find all records, parts, to visit all the altars and in other games that I bought the same aspiration. Because I noticed that they begin to receive the incentive all sorts of chips, coins, gadgets, unlocking various small rulezov, icons, achievements, showing a full and detailed statistics. But most importantly it may occur because the money spent on the game? That is, once bought, it means it needs to go on all 101%)))

A
Aleksey Chichigin 11.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Pass the game by force! That's what will happen. Try on what you like, don't need to touch shit with your hands.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 11.06.20

Alex Kichigin
This is to some extent still is due to the fact that commend, remembering that the previous part was not a bad game. And again I want to know about the new story with an old hero and I think that the new part will not be worse than the previous one.

D
Def_4 11.06.20

Zаza wrote:
BUGAGAGAGA
pirates no paigrat, and I have already bought a license

v
voronidze 11.06.20

bought activation for 150r and happy,super game.

D
Drewstet 11.06.20

It broke!!!!

H
Horse567 11.06.20

Yes exactly!!!!))))))))))))))))

B
ButtZey 11.06.20

Here's the twist. After this break-in, Denuvo who the hell will put) Previously, at least a minimum of 3 months, the publishers had)

M
MADARAAAA1337 11.06.20

Already hacked #CPY