3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 11.06.20 08:49 pm

Denuvo (Resident Evil 7)

All those who have already played the Demo of RESIDENT EVIL 7 have noticed that the game has the Denuvo protection...
67 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXraceSiM 11.06.20

__DOC__
if Operation Raccoon City tyabya is related to the resident, then this part should be like.
I still hope that 7 part I like, judging by the demo, there is hope, and it will be something like the first resident, only the first person and the characters are some friends appear in the passage.
PS and protection then lomanut, or I am even sure that will be removed, it is only to sell the game at the start

_
__DOC__ 11.06.20

AlexHDfix
I can say one thing: We see.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 11.06.20

Optimization is gorgeous! At 4K you do not play, because while there is no support for SLI. But the resolution is 2880 by 1620, settings on ultra, everything goes well. I hope the release will add and SLI.

M
Metalist1925 11.06.20

__DOC__
but raccoon city is, of course, has a direct relationship

_
__DOC__ 11.06.20

Metalist1925
not the BUCs,I was not able to cut it.

G
GeForce Experience 11.06.20

Anglerfish
what are the fans 5 and 6 are part of the game completely changed 7 part not even 1% similar to the 5 and 6 part
it is rather similar to the game Outlast

A
Anglerfish 11.06.20

merry_Den
Ie you PLAY in this hack you will be, but to pay for it, no? Should I remind you what it's called?

m
merry_Den 11.06.20

Anglerfish
Buying the Incentive on the sale of wild discount. Something like that. it's called. To play it I not going, the horror genre I do not really.

A
Anglerfish 11.06.20

merry_Den
And, ie to play at all not going? Then Yes, otherwise called syndrome of the Warp :)

M
MelShlemming 11.06.20

merry_Den
If the horror is not love, then what bought so many residents?

m
merry_Den 11.06.20

Anglerfish
Call it what you want, I don't care how proper you are.

MelShlemming
Initially, the RE series, not classic horror, but survival horror and more of the game is the founder of this genre. There initially attended a cocktail of action and horror. Syudya on the demo, action there cat laugh, a pure horror, and this is Outlast, etc. Though Capcom and say that the return to the roots of the series, but still doing some silly experiments with the game and run for the successes of competitors (Silent Hill). With the advent of the Revelation and Revelation 2, there is hope that Capcom returns to the roots, but the 7-th part of all hopes killed.

A
Anglerfish 11.06.20

merry_Den
And if you care, then why respond then? Solid neponyatki with you some :)

U
URKIN95 11.06.20

Okay, in the early 2000s people piratini, times was hard, there was no money, there was no Internet, but now, in 2017, to download pirates is funny at all.

A
Akin45 11.06.20

URKIN95
than the difference from current

D
Delphis 11.06.20

everyone who played the demo have noticed that the game is shit. If you take denovo, how do you think the situation will become clearer?

D
Delphis 11.06.20

the game was protected and shit, but became free and possible game of the year? according to PG audience. What do you think? PG audience will raise the game from his knees if denovo will be removed?

d
devilsparda 11.06.20

Fuck these bourgeois developers, not a penny will be allocated to games, all to shit,hacked play duck and no xth her))))))

D
Docent5960 11.06.20

If the game is good and so it will buy,though with denovo though without great example the Witcher 3,there was no defense,but still many bought

M
MephistoXX 11.06.20

GRiDOX
What is this list? If the list of games that are not hacked, then it is out of date: FIFA 16 long broken edge lights primal hacked a week and a half ago. Anno 2205 (after 1.3 patch) also hacked. Watch dogs 2 hacked just a couple of days ago (note - after a break-priman's been a week, maybe a crack will come out more often now). So the process is in full swing, will have to wait not for long - I think РЕ7 will be a priority for break-in.

S
ShadowM88 11.06.20

Denovo? Well,let's wait a bit until the guys from CPY it will not vzlomat)