3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vanrem 11.06.20 08:50 pm

Optimization (Raven's Cry)

Actually, the topic title speaks for itself.

Downloaded. Launched...and got 10 fps in the menu. Well, I thought, no problem, now throw off something minimum. Got rid of the textures, models, antialiasing, grass - no result. I put everything on minimum - received-Maxim 35фпс. Well, I thought, going into the game... But damn the fps jumped from 17 to 35.
So the question is, what is there developed sawed all this time and what in this game so buggy then? And it's on the config, which is in the same ДА3 gives quite playable 30-50 frames.
72 Comments
Sort by:
N
Niko71790 11.06.20

I'll tell you more - the game is inadequate even in assemblies for 100 thousand rubles(the price tag from six months ago).
And developed just realized that the hired group of the ensemble that made this game the image, and the image was gone.
Here but and constant shifts of the game were.

R
RussianGames 11.06.20

Game even download not worth it.

s
sewerus123 11.06.20

in the game animation miserable to put it mildly the best game is Assasin's Creed 4 Black Flag I do not see even sense to play Ravens Cry

R
RussianGames 11.06.20

sewerus123
The best game is age of pirates.

v
vanrem 11.06.20

sewerus123
Assasin's Creed 4 Black Flag - casual arcade game in a pirate setting. The best, at the moment, and despite all the flaws, the game is about pirates, corsairs

s
sewerus123 11.06.20

W. ill
dogs shit there's a fight sucks the graphics and everything else too

v
vanrem 11.06.20

sewerus123
of course the fight sucks, because there are during battles, not only two buttons to push is necessary, and the modern gamer is hard.
but in AK:the black sea fleet fights are exciting...swam on rlubke to the Galleon boarded, single-handedly slaughtered the entire team and repeat. And what exciting quests...collect a hundred pages, find hundreds of chests, kill a hundred novamov Templar . The only thing that saved the AK is a sea song and the first hour of the sea battles.

j
joker.2 11.06.20

W. ill
Nice to hear from the appropriate people.
AC:BF is still a misery even compared to AC Unity, and sat down to play it after unity was the game kindergarten alone all knead like a superhero and all the whole game )

P
Playersaharan 11.06.20

joker.2
Well, this game is head and shoulders above unity. Even much easier.

M
Marksman1231 11.06.20

sewerus123
His year, the graphics were just wonderful. Gameplay as mentioned earlier, not two buttons. In what some brig captured ship of the line, unlike AC:BF. The corsairs in ground battles, one Fort is taken, and in AC:BF Edward alone could kill the entire Royal army.

M
Marksman1231 11.06.20

Playersaharan
So in games the plot is not important. Of the plot you want-go to the cinema. In the games main gameplay. It needs to inspire, to challenge the player. The plot may be awesome, but the game you walk for an hour and forget, but if the gameplay is great, this game you for an hour just not pass.)

A
Aston Bill 11.06.20

Completely crap AC Black Flag comrades, the corsairs are not worth it. There is and there advantages. Awesome boarding, albeit conditional, but Kenway superhero what you want) well, but cool all the same. But of course as a fan of old Corsairs Dalian to note that there are not many elements of a pirate simulator that has made Le Corsaire a legend. First is a development of the Corsair and craft is a boat with two masts to fly at the speed of the boats, it is not possible to pump the brig to the level of a frigate and get it ships of the line... Much more fun and truer to buy ships to do the upgrades. to use buckshot and knipple...and not stupidly blame all life around the ship-terminator. all of this and I spoiled the romance in Black Flag. But there is truth there is only one thing which raises the drive great sea battle is the battle with the ships legends. But they came up not all.

P
Playersaharan 11.06.20

Marksman1231
Well the same games the Cage and Telltale is the plot and pulls, but otherwise nothing remarkable in them is not present (except graphics, but it is not in all projects).
The same applies to the gameplay-it can be good, but due to the lack of a sensible plot, you quickly forget the game. Same Daying Light or far cry 4 very good gameplay, but due to the lack of a good story for a long time they will not. So the game plays not the last role (I would even give him 30% of the total game experience)

P
PIRAT69 11.06.20

Playersaharan
70% of all can? and 29% gameplay 1% graphics. So be realistic...

A
Agm Hellfire 11.06.20

Percent 670 is fully loaded and 1.5 gig of memory . 30 fps in the load .

P
Playersaharan 11.06.20

Badfox1988
Well, here is purely subjective to judge. There are still a lot of games with a good plot, but very boring and banal gameplay (same Bioshok), because of what the game experience is spoiled. I would still gave the story 30%, 35% gameplay, 20 % optimization, well and 15% graphics and overall technical execution.

A
Agm Hellfire 11.06.20

No new played all 2giga is,drawdown to 15ФПС!

A
Agm Hellfire 11.06.20

Playersaharan
Bioshok game,and graphics for 2007 .

P
Playersaharan 11.06.20

Agm Hellfire
I'm talking about the Infinite where the gameplay is very monotonous.

R
RussianGames 11.06.20

sewerus123
Congratulations you pathetic schoolboy and grafodrocher,AS:BF full ug in this thread compared to the corsairs,and what graphics HS?At the time of release,the graphics were considered acceptable.And as a parody of the corsairs.