3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vanrem 11.06.20 08:50 pm

Optimization (Raven's Cry)

Actually, the topic title speaks for itself.

Downloaded. Launched...and got 10 fps in the menu. Well, I thought, no problem, now throw off something minimum. Got rid of the textures, models, antialiasing, grass - no result. I put everything on minimum - received-Maxim 35фпс. Well, I thought, going into the game... But damn the fps jumped from 17 to 35.
So the question is, what is there developed sawed all this time and what in this game so buggy then? And it's on the config, which is in the same ДА3 gives quite playable 30-50 frames.
72 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arni Yang 11.06.20

evedragon
more complicated,and more hardcore
That is why the guy did not like dogs

i
ironHAMMER.ms 11.06.20

Lit here is not all that. Corsairs of the great game, the greatness of which can only be a real Zadar... that is the Corsair, ready to kill a lot of time to adjust to one of the curves in the world boevok, the most realistic to date model of the behavior of sailing ships and other little things that turns the life of a neophyte in hell. Only sakaliev your farts in all circles of this hell can understand the essence of the best to date simulator of pirate life. And what about Black flag? Typical Ottosen flavored obscene yo-Ho-Ho and a bottle of rum and other myths invented romantische about pirates and ship with concealed motor-powered to boot. The only advantage of BF is that it is available. A very big plus. Almost half of Dogs, who from every part of becoming hardcore and hardcore gently slipping into insanity.

But back to our sheep. In General, an unpleasant coincidence, I breeno deprived osnovnoi fixed the stove and scrape razinym laptop with AMD A6-3400M, 6520G HD and four gigs of RAM on Board. Sobsno a question: is it worth trying or wait for the resuscitation of the main stove?

V
Veligor Dark 11.06.20

ironHAMMER.ms
here is my system, when first entering the game in the main menu, a hard drawdown fps. put on low all like was good but the menu is still visible drawdown fps. Yes gelezyaka not so hot, but game optimization obviously leaves much to be desired.

d
dimik280888 11.06.20

menu drawdowns no, Fraps shows 50 fps somewhere in the sea of 40-60 on the shore 20-30 at the max, in the oven this game!

C
CryteK 11.06.20

play the insertion I of course but tolerable,the game crashes with an error when loading locations(

R
RussianGames 11.06.20

sewerus123
I do not what you say,you judge a game only for the graphics,it is the same need to this has come.What's next?Can judge the game for the title?You play though,that would be something to judge the game.

s
sewerus123 11.06.20

Arnie Young
I graduated from high school pfft but you seem no time sites dogs a good game then why it was abandoned

s
sewerus123 11.06.20

RussianGames I played corsairs they are boring, the plot not so hot boevka not very graphic too if pass current because it is about pirates

R
RussianGames 11.06.20

sewerus123
Yes,you seem to Amateur graphiclogo kintz,with tweaked combat.Graphics,graphics,normal people will not pay attention to the graphics and combat system.You play The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind,this game still play and don't pay attention to such details as graphics or maps.

R
RussianGames 11.06.20

sewerus123
But it came out in 2002,and sweep away all the continuation of this series of games.

A
Alexandrovitch 11.06.20

Otpimize ternovenko to be honest as in Black Flag

A
Arni Yang 11.06.20

sewerus123
Walking through this forum, you may notice that I'm not one to think so, anyway. Want to mess oneself with boiling water from AC:BF, ssy, nobody forbids. But the fact that you're young and stupid - that's obvious. Gives you your nickname, your spelling and grammatical errors, no logical and sane arguments

A
Arni Yang 11.06.20

RussianGames
The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind - great game. Also wanted to give an example, but the thought sewerus123 do farts rip

R
RussianGames 11.06.20

Arnie Young
It has long been severed,if the judge because he throws a normal game shit,that manages to praise the casual Assassin's creed to the heavens.

-
- DILOR- 11.06.20

All cure, heal good the contralateral-al-shares!

v
vanrem 11.06.20

sewerus123
I have already finished school
And? It somehow overrides the fact that you are student?

s
sewerus123 11.06.20

W. ill
I understand you student time of other so call

s
sewerus123 11.06.20

RussianGames
can stop to shit

M
Marksman1231 11.06.20

sewerus123
Your grammatical error shows that you finished school... or expelled?

P
PIRAT69 11.06.20

sewerus123
He started...the defender of the conveyor Otsisin!!!