3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vanrem 11.06.20 08:50 pm

Optimization (Raven's Cry)

Actually, the topic title speaks for itself.

Downloaded. Launched...and got 10 fps in the menu. Well, I thought, no problem, now throw off something minimum. Got rid of the textures, models, antialiasing, grass - no result. I put everything on minimum - received-Maxim 35фпс. Well, I thought, going into the game... But damn the fps jumped from 17 to 35.
So the question is, what is there developed sawed all this time and what in this game so buggy then? And it's on the config, which is in the same ДА3 gives quite playable 30-50 frames.
72 Comments
Sort by:
s
sewerus123 11.06.20

Marksman1231
you, too, I see the error but say nothing and I'm too lazy to write to you students without any mistakes wasting your time

s
sewerus123 11.06.20

Badfox1988
PFF come teach classes, I just said that assassin 4 is the best game about pirates, it is interesting in plot and in terms of boevki and graphics than the corsairs

L
Loki_not 11.06.20

Call someone adults, there are kids making noise and look will start to fight.

V
Veligor Dark 11.06.20

sewerus123
as for me in AC3 naval combat is implemented better animations, guns change shells there, and the guns were destroyed when hit that was only a couple of guns on the l'aquila ( just do not remember the script of the mission was or not). as for AC4 Yes, the graph is cool, open sailing aboard a beautiful,realized not much surface draws deeply,but the cons are not enough, as I said change there shells of different type there but it's not the same mast can not be beat down, the canister for the removal of the team. improve the ship change the wheel figures on the bow of a ship sails it is all very well, but what's Golden gun, and the hull plating which turns the checkbox on some battleship , the big minus is that you can't replace a Daw constantly just for her, and maybe I want on the battleship to sail the Caribbean ?? little types of ships, one unique ship the Queen Anne's Revenge.team to hire stupid Martinet of all in one gear with one person, not morality commands no nothing , just the number. loved songs of sailors not a bad idea . but damn where have you seen the captain ran for the leaflets on the roofs of these songs?? the corsairs really captures the plot, now looking at this graphics and animation it discourages play , well what can I say as someone said above, the corsairs 2005 and AC4 2013. But if you close your eyes and hold on for a few hours of play to understand the story,the game is addictive, besides plenty of ways to raise the capital itself, you can in the service of the Governor of any nation can pirate the anyone. you have ranks you can achieve. authority, morality and team spirit . you must ensure that the holds were rum and provisions, and guns, the officers... in General you can talk a lot...

as for the Raven in General, I liked the game,of course their money is not worth it, if not look at bugs optimization it is not bad, for 2012 as was out, it wouldn't be so bad. unlike how it is now all the critics, all give count, and the interview with al, I don't completely understand it as English oak oak ) it has too many disadvantages but has its advantages, everyone has their own opinion about this game.I was waiting for it since first hearing about it, but it disappointed me a lot. but I'd still pass since the release of russika, and right now, so swim everybody stoked a reputation as a pirate already at maximum filled, but all the others reduce completely does not work( as the ship sank to the example of France the reputation of France -30 there and in England increased by +20 for example )).

PS by the way no one on the crack have not heard ?

P
PIRAT69 11.06.20

WASGARD
Well russik start doing all your favorite guys with ZOG!!! Under the spoiler, the main menu looks delicious, just the same, let's hope that will bring to mind...
Spoiler
There wrote that 15000 lines blurred and it seems to be starting to translate, I wait for friends!!!
And in the end stop quarrelling, I liked the game and also the corsairs are a whole lot of games was...
Someone schedule it just seemed terrible, some people find it a masterpiece...Well I mean, everyone has their own opinion...There the Incentive is related and there lay all that you think or try to think. All will see and appreciate creativity finally, because you are poets after all...
Спойлерhttp://www.zoneofgames.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=33989

M
Marksman1231 11.06.20

sewerus123
Don't deny there's punctuation errors, but the fact that you write that graduated from high school, but your sentences prove the opposite. After reading your suggestions, you can conclude that you from the force 13 years.

V
Veligor Dark 11.06.20

Marksman1231
look I'm sorry ,no offense, but just forget it already and all, rise above, these absurd disputes do not lead anything and just clog up,no one present to read your arguments who graduated from high school and who is not no longer necessary, and correct many under tired. if this matter of principle(we are all humans understand a lot and try to get their way, sometimes stupidly break on a break ) then go to HP . once again, no offense.

M
Marksman1231 11.06.20

WASGARD
Yes, there may be some resentment. All clearly and lucidly explained, the person did not pass. Would be more of these)

z
zhekazloy 11.06.20

Concerning the optimization (tuning) again...
to cut off ambient shadow and blur... don't know for me it became faster without sagging(the rest max)
What if there weren't flaws schools with optimization but the game don't know why like))
hope crack to full happiness patches.

D
Damned_Soul 11.06.20

Optimization will be a long time to do

V
Veligor Dark 11.06.20

it would be better resumed the project is RMB Armada of the Damned, I think it would be an interesting game)

Spoiler

M
MunchkiN 616 11.06.20

turned out to be the game is demanding to the processor. to the graphics card not so much. 980й her should be enough. sly then started and the processor is not pulled. pitch sucked.
so there otbrasivalis bakeries do not get out of 15-20фпс peck-peck-peck.