3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 11.06.20 08:54 pm

Not afraid to buy the game because of bans? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I finally got to buy this game, buy only for the sake of online entertainment, as the single took quite a while for the pirates (Yes rogue, and now plan to take on Stimme).
Had seen a cool video of the ride-the universe online, and decided to buy it. However...
And the incentive here on the website, and in General, the network a lot of complaints about unjustified bans, often even permanent, and the reluctance Rockstar-or how to solve them - are not subject to appeal. For example, I found that banyat (except the demo) even for a harmless program type Bandicam (sad, as she often measure fps).
So... I'm scared to buy it, but I want to.
I wait until all these wave of bans will subside and all questions with unfounded bans or poreshat all the same to buy and pray to not banned?
Or I shouldn't worry?
42 Comments
Sort by:
v
vatsonification 11.06.20

Already some times meet a similar theme. What kind of nonsense banned cheaters contribute to the creation of a negative image in the eyes of beginners. If banyat players should rejoice, as the bans just do not give.

T
Tdante 11.06.20

vatsonification
Well, I looked at tons of reviews of those who complain about the UNJUSTIFIED ban and it scares me. I rejoice when to ban cheaters, but I don't want to be banned just because someone curve hands normal cheat to write.

M
MiGamer86 11.06.20

If you are an honest player, and I'm afraid you're 99% nothing. And the bans for the program do not give. This excuses the cheaters who don't want to admit their violations.

W
Wraith_Soul 11.06.20

Buy and do not worry, make friends in the game come with them agraba, fill factories, warehouses, spend money wisely to avoid begging cheaters and there ban. Good luck.

b
bfd89 11.06.20

since 2013 I played online GTA. with 2015 on the PC - never get banned.
although in 2015 I nacetyl level and 450 lemons in a single session.but don't cheat.
grandmother did not ask. if bags of cash thrown then changed the session immediately. immortal report threw.
in the chat no one was hurt. in General, all simple. me rocky did not touch. loot right now if you need something just glitchy earn. cheats is not advised. I have more than a dozen people from the friends list after privatec permanently left)))

_
_DooM_ 11.06.20

In any ever I got out of section of online on the forum, but even here there is a topic about bananas.

P
Pakc666 11.06.20

CiaphasCain wrote:
All of this excuses the students who were fired with cheats)) nor bandika, neither Skype nor as in no way get you banned
My best friend bought GTA on steam. After a week it was banned really just. I know him well cheats/mods he did not, and cheaters in the session of the money does not cheat. Just because you stupidly don't even have time to do that. And he played quietly, especially not mischief on the first level then. Banned for a month in the caliper zero attention to his question, at least explain why, not that unban. It has unban (the deadline's passed, the ban), and the reason he never found out. Probably just why not?.

I know that I'll ponapishut cons, but by the way, he bought the game even on pre-order, 140 level and pump the second character. I know what I'm talking about. Banned just because they can. Completely. But if it happened - you're a winner in life :).

Personally, I'm one to get banned, although I have a third party prog is not used. But I suspect that the reason was agressivnoi the game, too provoke I in one session, the students apparently complaints ponakidali :) For those who in the tank - can't ban only for cheats to try and use rules and conventions before you create the account :)

So if you are banned just like that, two options:
1. You have broken other rules of the multiplayer (no cheats).
2. You are a winner in life and cheat mistook you for chitaka.

My friend was the second time that I personally first. This, I think, the argument of Banach's just way to close. For Skype and behkam not to ban in principle.

Haters - FAS. Looking forward to your cons.

_
_DooM_ 11.06.20

Pakc666
Another whiner who wrote mnogabukav about your bath.

t
t830x 11.06.20

Pakc666

No, the ban does not just happen. Is it so hard to admit that: Yes, I cheat and got banned, won't do it again, not to write a whole poem about the type of bath just.

P
Pakc666 11.06.20

_DooM_
Only got through the first sentence? Might be hard in life...

t830x special for you, my friend:

So if you are banned just like that, two options:
1. You have broken other rules of the multiplayer (no cheats).
2. ...
Students advocates that by spending 2K, ready own mother now to kill for GTA 5 :D
Read the user agreement check box I understand. Although what we read, do not know how. Many bukaf.

_
_DooM_ 11.06.20

Pakc666
Unfortunately, I have read all your post in this thread, from which I draw conclusions.
To quote paragraphs of the user agreement, which States the fact that you can get banned.

P
Pakc666 11.06.20

_DooM_
Now, wait, go to the Rockstar website, I'll be flipping, how many of them there? Five seems to accept the rules before registering? Yes, five, I remember. Spend the time to prove your position dude from the Internet, which I see only the fictional nick as the name. I'm sorry but I'm too lazy... *shrugged*

If you're so interested, you can always make steps to search for yourself, my friend.

_
_DooM_ 11.06.20

Pakc666
I can of course read the license agreement but if you tell him, be kind to quote, and not just fart in the water and whining about how everything is unfair.

t
t830x 11.06.20

Pakc666
Not Noah

P
Pakc666 11.06.20

t830x
What?

P
Pakc666 11.06.20

_DooM_
Are you stupid or what? Where I whined? On the contrary I explained the situation with the ban just like that.

t
t830x 11.06.20

Pakc666
Bans don't just happen in the GTA - if there is a ban then the case and point.

_
_DooM_ 11.06.20

Pakc666
What you explained? You haven't even quoted the terms of the license agreement referred to.

P
Pakc666 11.06.20

t830x
So what I'm saying and said, well.

_DooM_
Dude, relax, I'm just too lazy, you are to me of no interest, so I did.
You also have the Internet, read it for yourself.

T
Tdante 11.06.20

Hi all. This topic was.
Today I got banned for 30 days, and delete my character. I am very happy. NEVER used cheats. Never took money from cheaters, and so on.
All the rumors about unjustified bans is TRUE.
Their appeal is impossible - goodbye 15 game days. Will be a lesson for the future - BELIEVE the REVIEWS!