3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 11.06.20 08:54 pm

Not afraid to buy the game because of bans? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I finally got to buy this game, buy only for the sake of online entertainment, as the single took quite a while for the pirates (Yes rogue, and now plan to take on Stimme).
Had seen a cool video of the ride-the universe online, and decided to buy it. However...
And the incentive here on the website, and in General, the network a lot of complaints about unjustified bans, often even permanent, and the reluctance Rockstar-or how to solve them - are not subject to appeal. For example, I found that banyat (except the demo) even for a harmless program type Bandicam (sad, as she often measure fps).
So... I'm scared to buy it, but I want to.
I wait until all these wave of bans will subside and all questions with unfounded bans or poreshat all the same to buy and pray to not banned?
Or I shouldn't worry?
42 Comments
Sort by:
L
LenivyiBob 11.06.20

Tdante
It would be better not written, now RAID hamsters believers in the infallibility of R*.
IMHO, Apparently EA with Bioware, they learned nothing.
p.s. I've noticed that increasingly in the ban flies kid on the block who bought the game after patch 1.37. Why? Know radishes which conjure but quietly bought the game a long time ago.

T
Tdante 11.06.20

I read English forums, and a little light. Recommend for most evil disbelieving at least here it read: www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/5aqtql/false.. and see there vidosy about how tech support skillfully lying on the phone, and what does it really fly bans.
As for me, I got banned for using Skype. Yes, that's right. During the game I launched it that night when you were banned. I received a message, I switched to preview it, switched back, and almost immediately came the ban. Mystery solved.