3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andreij Basatskij 11.06.20 09:02 pm

Impressions from the full game (Mars: War Logs)

Amazing game!!!Have not downloaded but full kick and the rest of the crazy joy!!!
And early instinctive and naturally very charming and an optional charm from all of ineffable delight!Judging by the reviews,the game sucks,nobody was able to run.The Russian language is not available but everything is in full growth try to omit this creation.at the deepest depth of the bottom of the world!!!
Importantly, the main thing we need urgently about AMB...to screw up!!!And to think about it and insinuating to look at so it we we do not on this profile!!!
I am thinking.the game the way you will be able each to take for a certain period of time,and I think she's quite an Amateur.This is my nepokobelimy opinion!!! And we need one win!!!And the price...
64 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZM_SlayeR 11.06.20

When will the Russian version?! The torrent only eng.

x
xoen 11.06.20

Russian version (Saba) will be may 25

J
JuvialS 11.06.20

Andreij Basatskij
Heras memoirs rapped :D :D :D :D Hmm a phase shift not terrible, but the game is really beautiful.

x
xoen 11.06.20

well what can I say about the game.
Yes, addictive, but to play interesting. the graphics are not krayzis, but in these games it is not the main component.
music and General sound design is consistent with the atmosphere of the game.
from the pros:
1. there is a good story
2. interesting skill tree. in addition to the main there is a little extra.
of the minuses can be noted a few things.
1. download and dress partner. he runs with a stub of pipe. maybe just not found.
2. you guys overdid it with animated inserts. opening doors/climbing and loot is just evaporated skipet. already leveled to 10 just starts to be annoying.

x
xoen 11.06.20

partner to download not. but several of them. just found 5x. you can choose who will go with you.
the plot is branching, but closer to the end.
in General, the full passage in 1 thread with all the side quests took about 14 hours on Extreme. a second branch of load - approximately 2 hours. so a few endings.
weapons/armor in the game is not very much. about 10 of both. ie repertoire does not Shine at all. 1/4 is not an upgrade, and if one could not upgrade the whole thing - it would be very sad.
however, in General, left a positive impression.

J
Jekobah 11.06.20

Yet - like. What not to skip lessons of directing and study the universe at quite a good level. Most game reminiscent of kind of a mix of Red Faction and Witche. Red Faction - its scenery, Witcher - study of the universe. The atmosphere is great, the sound and picture are working on the atmosphere. In fact at first it seems awkward, but then you dismantled it for parts" and everything falls into place. In General, in my opinion - very suitable game. Not AAA, of course, but who said that good game have to be AAA?

H
Horse567 11.06.20

the game is cool, what is it good for?

K
Konrad Marburg 11.06.20

Horse567
the game is cool, what is it good for?
Favorite games [the like interest]
In the sale
Aliens: Colonial Marines
xDDDDDDDD

N
Nikita Repin 11.06.20

The people in
1: let's not forget that the game has a minimum budget !
2:she is still not localized!
3:you must realize that it is a game with soul and not Call of Duty !
from which it follows that firstly the game is not for every student 12 years! and for experienced players who not only shoot but also to enjoy the process!

you water is that if you read Contra I believe that I'm talking about CS 1.6 or CS:S go dz do for tomorrow!

and those who understand about me ! enjoy the game!

J
JuvialS 11.06.20

Yes, the game is not a bad story, even if at odds with English that you can play, the questions in the dialogues delivered normally see Good, Nice and Ok click and all the rules, and so lazy to think in the mind of your story, preferably the localization, and then they, because of that, the game immediately becomes slag :((((( I liked drawing monsters and 1st colonists, they zombokov like so much that I at first they were perceived as enemies, the game has 2-ve group just like Red Faction Guerrilla I put the game Good Nice. :D :D
Enjoy the game!

x
xoen 11.06.20

krovischi and dismemberment is not
even on quests you can't kill the bad guys and solve everything peacefully.
as a result, impact on reputation, which in turn affects the branch extra bonus skills of the character (the one with 1 point on the level added. at the bottom you can see these bonuses).

A
Anton007007 11.06.20

so here is the game in principle is not bad but at least the Teks in Russian and can igraite on

H
Horse567 11.06.20

Conrad Marburg 2
Yes I agree with you)))

Nikita Repin
Yes, and here the budget is not......UY to make games with small budgets, and in recent games are doing shit, and the money they give is not small, say one thing and do another, just developers gives a shit about us, and smellily the game and we like suckers shavali, unable to make a normal game!!!

d
dezzzdro 11.06.20

Run the game, the music immediately liked. Started playing and realized that I had an interesting story, to understand want. Waiting for subs. The graphics are quite nice.

S
SS44 11.06.20

Guys , what a quiet table must be found in the canteen? And how? And extra quests current Bob something's got to give , and he was gone - dead end(((

_
_Az_ 11.06.20

in the canteen we need to find a quiet place to sit at the table (the second table right of the entrance)
it is necessary to collect electrosafety for equipment from sand holes (standing in the hallway in the beginning) are scattered everywhere on the boxes and the piles of garbage

x
xoen 11.06.20

about mechanics - always all of the jobs are in the same location where this mechanic is.

1Nomadman1 11.06.20

People, how to solve the problem of Bob back home.

19DaNtE92 11.06.20

1Nomadman1
Need to talk to your plan participated.

On topic: just passed it. Impressions are excellent. Yes, the animation is a bit crooked, Yes the graphics are not amazing latest graphics chips. But everything was done so neatly, with the soul. The plot is quite interesting. The idea of the world is good. Boevka in principle taken from the Witcher 2 (and looks like a diary, and the branch skills), but this applies not to the cons of the game. Played on Extreme (feeling something with something) - have not had to turn around.
After this I want more and more. Well I hope it will be received. With a small budget to do this it is necessary to work hard.
P. S. Waiting for the OST, the theme of the menu is good.

Z
Zeullys 11.06.20

Horse567
Underdeveloped a create please calm down before you crap the game wait for the Russian translation of how to play the Russian version with you and talk!