3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dMiiitry 11.06.20 09:34 pm

Impressions of the game (Battlefield: Hardline)

Before the release of Battlefield: Hardline is not a lot of time, preloading has long been available and some time later the game will be available on all platforms. So I suggest everyone play to share their experiences in this thread with the others. What we liked, what not and so on.
52 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arsen Loopen 11.06.20

Not a single th? About the single vobchem who does not stutter. Although the one he fucked up. Been waiting for a new Qlose Qwartez. For urban battles are the most difficult tactics. Thought there would be business centers with lots of offices. Supermarkets and shopping centers. Sleeping areas with courtyards and two floors of katathani. Underground Parking and factories. Lesnichnuyu bays and attics crisi. Civil and traffic city traffic. Skyscrapers shooting galleries in city lights at night. Private yachts-ships, and villas. And guys, guys new. The fact that he castrated BF is already very beginning it was clear. Killed arms and clumsy maps, especially maps killed all desire to even use. It we already knew. Now that there is something in BF, no? And what's better altogether or not at all in other games? Especially without respaunta topic is of interest.

W
Winem92 11.06.20

He did not buy(because I do not play longer at that),but I went yesterday to a friend who bought it.
In General the Mat peremat one listened,they say that the first odd start not wanted,then crashes with computer was what that strange.When he sat down to play,I have over one hour and a half was where the 4 dead saviana,where he helped only despetcher(although comp is not weak).
The game does not like me.Not to say that at all,but it's so prohodnyak.I have after hours of play,there was a feeling that this is all soon become bored quickly.Couldn't I run against in this game 800 hours in BF3.If you choose BF4(which I stopped playing after 2 months) and I would not hesitate to go to the final four.
Each way returned the game back.Wrote in support saying I bought the game by mistake(they do not even bother that it was ran for about 13 hours into it),and he canceled the order.The money for the game says almost immediately came back and the game was in no hurry to take another 2 hours hanging in the originals,but in the end everything has disappeared.
p.s - I'm just curious to know how she goes for sales ))I think more such news.

S
Sasha Samohodkin 11.06.20

Maybe I missed something, but how about graphics? There are differences of PC from consoles?

F
FightMan 11.06.20

The rating on metacritic with no reviews =)

T
Temnyy_Master 11.06.20

waited the release with impatience for pre-order ultimate edishen on the PS4 ,but damn...what the hell for over a shitload of money?Briefly about a single company - started to play it,the prologue was very pleased,I do love to play for the cops,but after the prologue as I tried to grasp and understand the plot,I didn't work out...the whole game comes down to the stealth arrest or slaughter,the gameplay very much ,he only kept the screen on ,but after 50% of the game I had the thought what am I doing here?!Again to kill everyone?AH,OK
well,OK, it's batelfild,the power of the cartoon!(beta I liked it) but going there I saw BF4 on release day,the same fucking NET code ,the same schools ,the same horror,the cartoon may be good but these shoals spoil all the fun of the game . my rating 7 out of 10 ,to buy for those who have BF4 not refer,I regret the purchase,although I have all the parts batelfilda ,maybe the game will be playable later,but we have now made in haste...why do we have the same batelfild ,but with a terrible NET code and other skins ,if you have BF4?By the way,after hardline, BF4 it seems to me a super game

K
Konstantinov_O 11.06.20

finally rules http://thebestpart.net/?p=402

W
Wylder 11.06.20

I play for the sake of the plot , and the multiplayer is not interested. The experience is great after watching 1 episode on youtube , personally I liked it. It remains to wait for the torrent.

m
m0rZan 11.06.20

one day later already regret buying
sorry bought not in the origin, the 300r saved, but the money is not to return now any way
think she'll ever be playable, maybe in a few months, maybe a year.

H
Hudson 11.06.20

In battle I don't hurt I'm a player - the last time in the cartoon seriously only played BC2, and BF3 a couple of months, four only a single took, the network didn't even go. So leave purely superficial impression.

Single player - simply simulator putting on handcuffs. If last battlfildov player left behind a mountain of corpses and mangled military equipment, then almost all enemies by the end of level mother lying on the floor. The game can go recklessly, waving his badge. I may be 20 people for all ten episodes shot, and then pistol. And here is the former series about full-scale hostilities. Ridiculous.

Multiplayer is also epic fail. Especially wild I proverial with no point, in principle, the mode of Theft. All sit in marked cars and come on dimmed pretzels on the streets in a chaotic manner, trying not to catch a bullet in the jug and arranging an accident every five meters. Also, wood transport control, plus the total bungling would-be drivers can lead to confusion in one particular quarter of the town to the extent that the movement becomes denser there than on the ring road in rush hour. As a partner sitting in the passenger seat next to the driver turns on the track, the frenzied razor and sometimes closes his damn assault rifle side of the windshield. Mines located you on the road, obviously, all rejected cleaned, because you can skip over a whole convoy of cars needed, and then to undermine the random goldfinch, who was unfortunate enough to turn in this yard. In General laughter and only.

Well, at least is optimized to cheer. On my bucket rushing to the ultra, which I could not say about the 4 part.

S
Sha-R 11.06.20

Then read the comments

F
Fedor_57 11.06.20

Protocol10
You must have a shit computer

P
Protocol10 11.06.20

Fedor_57
I have a normal PC. core i5, gtx 780ti, 8 gig of RAM.

j
jkneomaster 11.06.20

360! What can I say here we are again, absolutely, I repeat absolutely no useful teammates have the weapons with blanks. And hate how they say we take figured out!
The plot is interesting, you can go to 99% without sacrifice, and without lowering any of the bullet at the enemy (tear, I so was almost half of the game, or rather the second half).

So that was the game!

A lot of strange bugs but almost not noticeable if you really look at the game!
And 3+, and no more, if AI partners would shoot combat and the main enemies in them even for fun you would aim for.
And so the game rules!

W
WooBI-MAN 11.06.20

The game is good, but unexpected bugs... Comrades, but we pay the money, and they give us the game with the bugs -_- It is in Vogue

K
KapralDominik 11.06.20

Recently, on check downloaded a pirated version of Battlefield Hardline on the PS3 and to be honest the plot is not very exactly I liked but the gameplay itself is something great , all the advice guys better not pity and buy the license .

C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 11.06.20

Played an hour, has issued a refund. Something better buy another than this sad shit.

a
alexandr082784 11.06.20

Bought hardline for ps4 on the cheap for the 2000P because the packaging was opened. Played 1.5 hours and realized that the money was too much. She simply like to Supplement some,and even graphically I think it looks worse. And the full price is 3800!!!!! What?!!!! Strange,a single company where more creep and take a picture of all sorts of crap tipo clues for a place of action and a hurricane of fire,euthanized and Orestovich? Nafig it is necessary. It is better to buy the normal 4th part for 1200 and to war enough,and the remaining money to add on premium.
Visceral Games would be better dead rosecom would do it in order to lead and not enough would be for everything. One dirtied,now to the other hand pulled. Do not buy hardline at full stoimosti she's not worth it. Her red as the price of a DLC package 700 rubles...

a
alexandr082784 11.06.20

I tried to play online....,it's terrible....is for games on the network it is necessary to buy a subscription to PlayStation+ !!!!!!! Well this is how much it will cost this game for the fans? For litsuhu 3800 ..premium necessary to purchase not less than 1500...and even a subscription to buy? And she, too, is not cheap. Yes, why the heck is she needed?
Online upset completely. Card small do not have time to recover,then get shot. There was no spectacular car chases, no helicopter rides for thieves just because of the fact that cards are small. All of which is a toy,not enough weapons. And in the end disappointing even campaign: boring, sluggish, no interest to look for any clues( there are L. A. Nore)....Yes and it just hangs on the 3rd episode(((((
It would be better too visceral games worked on the dead rasam, not this garbage engaged.

g
gordonStorm 11.06.20

Did not meet expectations, IMHO

D
DemonXL1080 11.06.20

Bought it, played almost every day, I like the game infantry Battlefield, a good offshoot of the main series I like...