3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexey1997 11.06.20 09:45 pm

Soul stones (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In General, I have collected soul gems, but they are all empty.
How to charge them?
69 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bloody Slayer 11.06.20

Teach spell soul trap use on a nearly dead enemy and VALSA, after his death, stone filled

D
Deus66 11.06.20

Well, or the spell soul trap on the arms/find a weapon with that spell and kill this weapon of the enemy. Power\size etc. of the enemy influence the magnitude of the soul (well, there is such to capture the soul of human need for example like the average soul gem and above).

a
alexey1997 11.06.20

Where's this spell you can get?
Where to buy?

l
lev03121998 11.06.20

No damn you, inspiration will come with this spell.Buy.Or if you're lucky nasharivat for example a sword with this enchantment

D
DragoBexZ 11.06.20

As Oble

s
saint_nikolas 11.06.20

Stone filled, click on it and You can not use this item. Sho do?

s
saint_nikolas 11.06.20

A
Ananaska 11.06.20

I do not know

M
Mattaf1x - Al 11.06.20

Choose a weapon ----> Click English T ----> Choose the stone

B
BlackMetallll 11.06.20

someone tell me how to use soul gems?
to enchant the object can not
and enchanted weapons here, what with endless charges?

R
RGC 11.06.20

also I would like to know how to use them. on the pentagram shower only once turned elven bow pump with electricity, like an hour with him and he is exhausted, and again does not work! and I want to know how to take the souls of dead animals

p
poliz911 11.06.20

pick I know a special spell, but in order to charge the item to have it in your inventory and click T

A
AdamC 11.06.20

XS about animals, anthropomorphic current was taken))... as stated above, Castell spell, if techenii 1 minute kills the enemy then the soul machine the soul gem gets, and then in the inventory T imagesy on the weapon and choose the filled soul gem... I think so)

R
RGC 11.06.20

how you respond now where to get this spell) and then I don't have it

K
K.R.U.T.7 11.06.20

and that means when he dies the enemy? this is when he has low health he is on 1 knee up and credit?

P
PaCCveT92 11.06.20

The spell is called soul trap to him to learn enough to buy a book with this spell the mage-merchant, for example in the castle of Whiterun, there is a magician.
K. R. U. T. 7
When the enemy is completely dead, only then his soul goes into the stone.

K
K.R.U.T.7 11.06.20

all thanks, I will do the magic and then run a simple piece of iron in his hands

d
dollar29 11.06.20

BlackMetallll
the soul gems just the same need for enchantment of the subject... need a pentagram, a thing which want to impose, taken from some sort of enchanted things Chara, and soul gem... the only way to enchant an object... and also, when the charges on the arms over, in the inventory it is necessary to choose a weapon, press T, and then choose the soul gem and the charges will replenish

K
K.R.U.T.7 11.06.20

em and Orozco how to break Schaub know charu and this spell can only be learned broke something? or bought where?

P
PaCCveT92 11.06.20

K. R. U. T. 7
this spell can only be learned broke something
Yes