3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexey1997 11.06.20 09:45 pm

Soul stones (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In General, I have collected soul gems, but they are all empty.
How to charge them?
69 Comments
Sort by:
d
dollar29 11.06.20

K. R. U. T. 7
em and Orozco how to break Schaub know charu
on the pentagram

x
xmenni 11.06.20

to charge weapons - select it in the inventory, niji English T - then pick a stone with a soul. and voila - your weapon loaded!

Y
Y4uxa.madara 11.06.20

The question is: What is this dark soul stones and they are better than usual? What determines the number of times ispolzovaniya enchanted weapons?
who knows write please ^^

K
KostaRPK 11.06.20

dark soul stones can absorb a human soul.

d
donbot 11.06.20

also a question about the stones, giants the big stone shower I understand, but who finally can be a great soul to? hate when in the large or great stone possesses the soul of a tiny rabbit...

W
WildKote 11.06.20

donbot
With the Giants I guess. Or mammoths XD

D
Dart-archangel 11.06.20

By the way, Yes. Before that I remember were written whose soul is what size, and now what-if guessing game decide to do? Or where it is?

E
Eduard S. 11.06.20

KostaRPK
And regular soul gems of the human soul are not the type to absorb it turns out, only wolves and other wildlife can be filled?

D
Damned To Suffer 11.06.20

also a question about the stones, giants the big stone shower I understand, but who finally can be a great soul to? hate when in the large or great stone possesses the soul of a tiny rabbit...

It is always necessary to carry all the stones pieces of at least two or three.

Giants, big spiders, witch in large stones. In great only particularly tough enemies or mini-bosses, which are usually waiting at the end of any dungeon of the Fort.

Or where it is?
Surely somewhere there is a book in the game.

f
fk130 11.06.20

and there are stones abruptly? I've read a little about the Azura's star like he is the most powerful, I would like the pebble better than the great times 10! and then strip the soul on the weapon after the super Kraft is a half - and the power calculation is given fewer strokes per percent buff.

d
donbot 11.06.20

the stone of Azura endless, filled-drained, filled-merged souls NOT people naturally.

Damned To Suffer
I say that large, and great can filled with tiny souls, if the other stones was over... it's like blah meh :(

D
Damned To Suffer 11.06.20

I say that large, and great can filled with tiny souls, if the other stones was over... it's like blah meh :(

If you use the spell, just control the number of stones. But if called sword pumped to conquer, then, of course, the trouble. It only remains to use conventional weapons.

H
Hireidan 11.06.20

donbot
He will be a stone of Azura if you give the broken Azura's stone, the Daedra Azura, but if she is a VE, it will be a black stone (or something like this) which is filled to a great level for killing a man.
On HF I gave the stone ages, but then got tired of buying Grand soul gems and hope that there will be in the end, the level of the great, he dogged it and took the black soul gem with a black black room.

d
donbot 11.06.20

Yaevin93
that's what I flew, ie it is possible to make the dark and always have a great soul... I mean you took the black Soulstone, brought, read, now it is possible to do something to get the black stone of Azura?

H
Hireidan 11.06.20

donbot
If you're on the quest gave solominy the stone of Azura, the Daedra, the Azura, then you will not be able to receive the black stone of Azura.
You have it, if you're on the quest will not give it to Azura, and the Elf in the tavern Wintergold (forgot nick to be honest).
Simply put when you get the broken stone of Azura, you will have the choice to give the Azura or the Elf, so give the elf will get this very black:)
But if you already gave Azura on HF (I also did) then run to the little ditosto, enter coc qasmoke there in the box with rocks and take the black stone of Azura and Winterhold coc prescribe, for example. Or just drive to ID it and get ( I don't know it). So that's how it is...

d
donbot 11.06.20

Yaevin93
understood thank you :)

E
Erics0n 11.06.20

As I started to play recently, I know a little about the soul stones.When I enchanted the armor was topanel that when large enchantment, a tiny,ordinary stones is a waste of time and resources to get a good rags and statistics are not damaged need a Great soul stones.
I appeal to all experts)If not difficult write all the ways of getting gems, types of codes, crafting, mining with mobs or theft)I think many people will help this topic.

O
Orlean01 11.06.20

Erics0n, the most excellent way to score in search of soul gems is to find Azura's star. Quest to receive it, you can take the Shrine of Azura, located North-West of Windhelm, on top of the mountain (if the map is not marked, you can look for yourself: the statue is very high). The Azura's star allows you to absorb the souls of any size, with unlimited number of times. At the end of the quest for the star will either take just the Azura's star (which absorbs light of the soul - animals, and the like), or to take a black star (absorbs only the human soul).

Oble without a star, could never play, once found, never parted even for a moment)

f
fk130 11.06.20

when the star leaked on doruc it was empty, and the sword is not charged until the end and it's a great level, I understand it as the accumulator is the only good one star to absorb 100 souls then to Nebahat charge for the same stuff. easier occasionally charged Grand soul stones than to run into the distance in the cave

t
t80sol 11.06.20

it would be nice one star to absorb 100 souls
fk130 , if there Oble , the meaning of reusable use and not 100 souls in one .