3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexey1997 11.06.20 09:45 pm

Soul stones (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In General, I have collected soul gems, but they are all empty.
How to charge them?
69 Comments
Sort by:
a
artem-starikov 11.06.20

meaning reusable use and not 100 souls in one
t80sol
So.

G
Gaijin456 11.06.20

fk130
not know had no problems. have zacharova dagger on zahvatu on the sword a absorption life. When was black star, so that a permanent increase in shower. No problems with charges...

W
Wasilisq 11.06.20

Abhinay for a helluva lot vumnye how to caravati shtob long enough. Take the Grand soul gem with the same soul. And enchant the sword on the paralysis spell with a length of paralysis for 1 second. Enough pieces to 300 beats this sword, if not 500, don't remember. And although the paralysis of the entire 1 second - it is enough that the enemy dropped like a snag, then plopped on the floor and groaned rose. In General, the enemy is not ready 5 seconds at least
And a sword with soul trap spell - the same charm for 1 second. because the enemy is in any case going to die after you shot, so what for to put 10 seconds? and even better to pump the skill enchantment on a weapon called the soul trap. Kill this mob weapons and soul machine
And caravati weapons to fire lightning etc. do not see any sense, because it runs out quickly, and not so great damage, compared to what causes the weapon itself - when you pump skill points to them.
Among the most useful spell on the weapon is paralysis. And to enchant a sword to soul trap and carry with them the Azura's star in order to restore it is a perversion just. Learn the spell and be able to selectively grab the soul, but not everyone. And then lumped in the great stones shower of rabbits)

p
paw-line 11.06.20

Well, actually Great souls(not human) not often popodaet. Here I'm wearing a tiny 10 small, 5 normal and star.

z.s. stones and staves need recharging-webages for example, this simple and fun)))

A
Andrey777123 11.06.20

There is such artifact Azura's star is an infinite soul gem.

D
DEZMEZ 11.06.20

What's the Azura's star is better white or black???

B
Bordel 11.06.20

Black is better, it is the human soul climbs. And the gangs out on the roads a lot, so ... go for it ))).

P
Petya Zhukov 11.06.20

Got Azura's star, and what to do with it I do not know. I have it empty... No one weapon will not go, and not charging in any way. Soul it is also not charged. How to activate it then?

K
Kanagan81 11.06.20

in short, I have collected these stones complete the table,put in there and beaten them and without them people are killing fine :) nail down these stones and do not worry :)

V
Vernedelis 11.06.20

standard stone Azura's great stone shower.... (not black) it all depends on how you completed the quest, you need to find the enemy with a great soul.... and those souls who are less.... don't want to climb....

C
CoD PyLuT 11.06.20

and with the fragments of soul stones you can kink?

m
mr.snitch 11.06.20

Hello! In General, this situation - in the backpack I throw a shitload of stones dush-from debris to the greatest,and quite a lot*(in the sum of about a hundred).
But the trouble is that I have nothing to do with them except to buy, sell,throw away-to pick up! Very strange, last time rolls around, everything was normal, and could enchant armor and charge it Help,who knows!!

M
MakVant 11.06.20

when capturing the soul of the cave bear I wrote that : no suitable soul gem although I have a conventional stone shower

m
mad wolf 11.06.20

MakVant well, what you have difficulty? find a blank stone a stepping stone a little more - his soul bears fit.

and with the fragments of soul stones you can kink?
to throw out or home into a showcase for bulking.

W
Winter is Coming 11.06.20

I'm an evil robber Barmaley
As far as I know-no.

M
Majjjjjor 11.06.20

I have a problem with the game. Not caster soul trap. Neither people,nor animals. Empty stones of all sizes there. Even black.Help Board.

W
Winter is Coming 11.06.20

Majjjjjor

Well, what advice...Try enchanted arms soul to steal.If not, then this bug is probably only a reinstall will fix(because the bug is not at all the polls,right).

Spell go on living thinking enemy,then kill,the soul is filled.

M
Majjjjjor 11.06.20

Tried weapons. Fucking. Looks like a bug.Because well, nothing is impossible and with a star and with different stones.

s
saa0891 11.06.20

Majjjjjor

I have a problem with the game. Not caster soul trap. Neither people,nor animals. Empty stones of all sizes there. Even black.Help Board.

And early overlap, or you have not tried.

Lasts a few seconds,perhaps it ends when you kill the victim,try to impose when it's low HP,with the enemy visible blue aura,if not perhaps really a bug,at least you can buy gems with the souls of the traders.

M
Majjjjjor 11.06.20

And if you reinstall,all save and completed the mission disappear?