3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RexerA 11.06.20 10:08 pm

Questions about the game. (Endless Legend)

In particular I have a question: opened the caret sentinel tower(or rather the bases for them), and what to do with them?
63 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morag_Tong 11.06.20

personally, I do not understand the essence in the construction of Extractors. That is resources around a lot, but you can not build anything, and then HOPP and a couple can. what it depends on and all the mechanics it was built what?

W
Wolo Bolo 11.06.20

Yuran Grey
The offset settlement is only possible if you are colonized(captured, bought, etc.) regeon in which it is located.

Camonte
Extractors allow you to extract resources(strategic and luxury) directly(+1 to speed of resource extraction), and the resources are opened after the opening of a new era(I think, didn't track it).

M
Morag_Tong 11.06.20

Wolo Bolo
Yes, but the era has now begun around the city there are a large number of deposits of various kinds of resources, but the extractors I can not build - no backlight on the map buildings(like watchtowers), nothing. A bunch of resources to build and do not offer anything. And SOMETIMES give 1-2 all. resources around a lot more.

W
Wolo Bolo 11.06.20

Camonte
To extract resources by using the extractor, only after learning the necessary technology, what the strategic need for its study and for the resources of luxury in their same area can be used as an extractor(but I think that only after opening the relevant studies) .

Study for resources of luxury are usually extreme in the economic section, and for strategic usually in the military, to research on weapons and armor.

Or maybe you confused the anomaly with the resource? Or you mean the values in the cells?

n
newjersy11 11.06.20

what is a sacred resource? Rather, the resource looks like a white flower in the tasks window. And is it possible to get anomalies?

n
newjersy11 11.06.20

Thank you yourself answered your own question. The Holy resource is chosen by the player from strategic resources.

r
rod.love 11.06.20

.newjersy11 as he gets prompt...

T
Tsefal 11.06.20

rod.love
It mezari and guardians can be - especially race. By the way, for some reason they (Mazari and keepers) are identical, except for appearance and backstory. There are only guesses about this, but maybe someone knows...?

j
jsilverst 11.06.20

How to pass a quest in which you need in a specific city improvement to build a Winter shelter for this
looking for a Holy resource, but it is not not only in this city but throughout the map that you opened?

T
Tsefal 11.06.20

jsilverst
Of course I play now can not:) but maybe you try it to change; the Holy resource is a strategic resource, selected by the Guardian/Mezari. Is selected like in the window of the Empire.

j
jsilverst 11.06.20

Tsefal
Thank you! With your help understood.

V
Vadim Kurbatov 11.06.20

Wolo Bolo
And the 32 bit version of Windows is a game ?

r
rod.love 11.06.20

Who played for the Angel Dust. Tell me I can't pass the last mission is called final battle. Do everything as it should but nothing happens...

K
KloN_X 11.06.20

Someone solved the problem?

K
KloN_X 11.06.20

Appears this stuff is on a small number of moves and already 200+. It turns out that the finish comes out completely because in the end, save barely load, the course is passed a very long and in the end everything can krasavtsa.

S
Sovereign 11.06.20

All greetings, can anyone suggest a solution to the problem - a quest impossible to pass
Lords of Dust Quest 7: With the shield or on the shield (requirement: With an army of at least 8 units at level 5 hero, equipped with a Guiding Sighing scepter of Auira, search the ruins) - all conditions fulfilled, in the unit of 8 units, all 5th level, the hero himself of the Lords of Dust, equipped with all the quest items + the scepter - push inspect - Check and come back later (the conditions mentioned above are copied verbatim from the game) Can who faced and just knows the solution, please tell me! Game pirates v 1.0.8 S3

M
Mata Fic 11.06.20

I understand in this game, the campaign is missing? Only battles on maps with AI and players?

P
Pavel Shogun 11.06.20

Lads, help! I have a license on Steam but here's the problem - when you connect ( in the cartoon ) load game stops at the words get the data on the game . Help to solve this problem!

c
cmath 11.06.20

where to download russifiers and patches ?

K
K0nsul 11.06.20

Galina Evseeva
The same trouble. I'm not even sure that the altars of knowledge need to place. Pump up to 4 kinds of altars, and put each in 4, not fire the trigger of the quest and that's it. Put 4 altar type алтарь1. What type? XS.