3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RexerA 11.06.20 10:08 pm

Questions about the game. (Endless Legend)

In particular I have a question: opened the caret sentinel tower(or rather the bases for them), and what to do with them?
63 Comments
Sort by:
I
I3ender 11.06.20

A question. Captured enemy city in quest of the faction, he is the hell where my boundaries in principle, I do not need nafig, captured him due to the fact that quest made)) Well, the question is how to break it?

r
rom22207 11.06.20

I3ender, to Wait until it reaches 100% http://gyazo.com/bd6c620802a3bebcb3bcaa17860b84dc and then sprinkle http://gyazo.com/b11a0fb5545cf28e4e655f41634f9ce3

I
I3ender 11.06.20

rom22207
Oh, that's right)) I Forgot all about this button)) Thank you)

m
mishka0092 11.06.20

guys help this error knocks when trying to create a game, learning the game just ignores the same when it creates each game like PopConnectivity and then again in the main menu throws

V
Vasiliy Gorbachev 11.06.20

Does not start(((((( While included in the launcher I press save and play and Nehru did not start(((((((

S
Sasha Arbuznikov 11.06.20

tell me how to capture territory???

K
Kvadrinit 11.06.20

Sovеreign
It is necessary to equip the Scepter of all soldiers to do this, upgrade them by adding this rod. And hero to his add.

Sasha Arbuznikov
There are several ways.
1. To colonize using colonist.
2. If he is a stranger there are 2 options. First: you don't want war with the party?.. It's just... In one of Ayr (4) have the technology Groups of mercenaries, having examined it you can by buying mercenaries (preferably best), and placing them in nearby your city, putting them in the army and moving it out of the city, to enable privateers, the army will not identifiable to others and you can attack enemies without spoiling relations with them (without declaring war). Mode privateers cannot be turned on/off not in your region, or if the army is a hero or a single unit in his Empire (including assimilated factions). While enabled privateers armies can explore the ruins and capture the city (they destroy them when you capture at once). Second: using the army to invade the country (you need to declare war).

K
Kvadrinit 11.06.20

Wolo Bolo
To raise to the 2 level, you need to surround 4 districts 1-th level. Level 3 district and downtown are only available to Cultists.

K
Kvadrinit 11.06.20

Galina Evseeva
There needs to be other altars, but do not remember what, but the quest clearly stated.

K
Kvadrinit 11.06.20

jsilverst
You want to build a Titan, buy the market.

S
Sovereign 11.06.20

Quadrini
Thanks, I'll try.

_
_-LAST-_ 11.06.20

Hello. Tell me what's wrong, can't get through the quest of the faction for Mazari No. 4 information retrieval, you need to search the ancient temple ruins in the area * * * * * arming your hero Ledenon the scepter. And I don't have that item, where to get it or is it a bug?

S
Stiva404 11.06.20

Guys, ashamed to say, but stuck in the tutorial! You want to build a extractor paint by clicking in the available buildings and then the source on the map. I don't see on the map there are no sources of paint! or I not understand something? He, like, white, this symbol must be marked within the Empire?

S
Sectos05 11.06.20

Stiva404
I was at the top of the region.

M
MIR_01 11.06.20

I can not understand how to complete a quest within Keepers (vaulters): it is necessary to seize the city of Deccw or make sure that he destroyed. And where is it??? Read the names of all the cities, but never found it.

S
Sectos05 11.06.20

MIR_01
Explore the entire map.

M
MIR_01 11.06.20

Sectos05 it will be a city of the faction or by yourself?

M
MIR_01 11.06.20

Stiva404
when choosing a structure Extractor (such as paint), if you look closely it will be highlighted yellow. And it is desirable to turn off the display of resources (this is not many! :-), because it will be hard to see.

S
Shutoker 11.06.20

who knows what's the problem?

S
Sectos05 11.06.20

MIR_01
Well, if it says the city of Decca, it is likely that the city, not the empty region.