3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
98morozzzov98 12.06.20 07:55 pm

Denuvo in Watch_Dogs 2 for a new look (Watch_Dogs 2)

I know this topic has been but I kind of wanted to relive it with the appearance of certain peculiarities that is I say and the fact that the incentive began to warn about the presence of Denuvo but the page Watch_Dogs 2 its not there does this mean that protection from Watch_Dogs 2 Denuvo
67 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mystic_Fox 12.06.20

98morzzzov98 Yes, there is the new version which is also in Dishonored 2 put. So in fact it is Denuvo 3.0.

P
Protocol10 12.06.20

98morzzzov98
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo

From yubisoft in a row all games with denovo now. The last 5 games will be with denovo 100%, it is confirmed.

Ps it is time to understand already that piracy on the PC ended in the form which has existed for years, that is, the game came out and immediately appeared on torrent with crack. This will not happen with most AAA games.

S
Shock Burst 12.06.20

98morzzzov98
Hope dies last)

V
Vyxyxol 12.06.20

Mystic_Fox
What? What nafig 3.0? The Inquisition is already on the 4th version was. Lark on the 5th. It is logical to assume that there is already the 6th version.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Protocol10
The wiki displays information on the result / fact, but then, apparently, noted in advance (information already known), although this should not be.
Shock Burst
Here is the website - windowsreport.
Excerpt from the text:When it comes to the Watch Dogs 2 game itself, hackers will definitely have a hard time breaking its security. Ubisoft confirmed that Watch Dogs 2 will use an anti-tamper solution by Denuvo. The company guarantees that the game's overall performance won't be affected by Denuvo's tools.
Watch Dogs 2, like all Ubisoft PC games will use an anti-tamper solution by Denuvo. Watch Dogs 2 requires a one-time online activation upon installation — an industry standard practice — and then can be played offline. [...]Denuvo''s anti-tamper has no perceptible effect on game performance. For further information, please refer to www.denuvo.com
Watch Dogs 2 potential customers quickly reacted to this piece of news and there's even a Steam forum thread named “Denuvo=No buy“. Gamers accuse Denove of using anti-consumer practices, and fear Watch Dogs 2 won't run properly because of the presence of these anti-hacking solutions.
Remember stay safe don't buy Denuvo game – especially when it kills the SSD and over priced. If you're so desperate WD2 buy when it's on 90% discount in the summer sale.
Do you think Denuvo is going to ruin the Watch Dogs 2 gaming experience? Are you still planning to purchase the game?
A short translation.
Yubisoft confirmed that it will use Denovo. The company guarantees that performance will not suffer because of the protection. (The black excerpt and a link to the website of Denovo. Write that when you install requires online activation, and then you can play in offline mode. Game performance will not be affected, and an active link: )
Further, I understand there is a boycott. Some forums write under the heading of Denovo=No purchase. Gamers blame Denovo in anti-consumer practice (my English is very poor, but the meaning is clear), and that the game will not work properly due to the presence of protection.
And then Not buy the game with denovo, this protection is killing the SSD and overpriced games. In the summer, the game will receive a discount of 90% (that's not clear, maybe because of the boycott, or at the beginning of the verse, do not despair, well, you get a discount in summer).
Still not persuaded? Well, You're still going to buy the game?
P. S. it is Sufficient to copilot text, highlighted in black, and even FAQ yubisoft:
Спойлерhttp://watchdogs.ubisoft.com/watchdogs/en-gb/news/154-271880-16/watch-dogs-2-pc-faq
Here is a brief meaning of the text. What is denovo, silly question, the protection is proven and copes with its main task. Piracy was, is and will be, denovo, is temporary protection (at the start of sales), and may not break all games. At the time, will, no, let's wait for the sales. Well and if there is, well, okay, so no luck.

S
Shock Burst 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Well I only use denovo in games)

z
z_ZEPHYR_z 12.06.20

Apparently, people are, frankly, morons
After all, when a person says:
xxx, I am glad that denova is AAAAA because paratam will not be able to download the game, and I play
Well... at least It is stupid I think, because it is through denovo optimization of shit
Think what you like, I actually do not care, but to think that denovo-well - it's stupid
Good for developers but definitely not for you

M
Mercyful_Fate 12.06.20

z_ZEPHYR_z
I agree with those that rejoice and say that denovo-very good is stupid, but..
z_ZEPHYR_z wrote:
because it is through denovo optimization of shit
not the main the reason for the bad optimization of the game developers / Polterovich and not in defense? how many games without this system working somehow? I agree, can cause some trouble, loading the CPU / memory, but I think it's the fault of developers, not provided, not optimized code.

m
meagarry 12.06.20

z_ZEPHYR_z
z_ZEPHYR_z wrote:
Apparently, people are, frankly, morons
if you think that
z_ZEPHYR_z wrote:
thanks denovo optimization of shit

P
Protocol10 12.06.20

z_ZEPHYR_z
Well... at least It is stupid I think, because it is through denovo optimization of shit

You're wrong so catch minus. Optimize does not depend on the protection. Mafia 3 and quantum break and a bunch of games without denovo, but with poor optimization they say hi.

c
cer0307 12.06.20

Protocol10
why the verb, if you don't understand the question?
protection affect optimizations(more to the point, can influence. But specifically, denovo effect.), Yes, of course it is not only protection, but it plays an important role.

I
IKillGLaDOS 12.06.20

Protocol10
he means that the defense is still bad from the top, draping from top to the system requirements, and, in principle, he's right

S
Snite_Poerti 12.06.20

Okay, let's play in six months to a year. Already used)

P
Protocol10 12.06.20

IKillGLaDOS
No. You are also wrong to catch a minus.

He said because it is through denovo optimization of shit

Optimization is the optimization. Denovo is denovo. Do not all in a heap in the way.

98morozzzov98 12.06.20

z_ZEPHYR_z
Totally agree with you not long ago acquired dishonered and I am sure that the problems it is trying denuva more inclined who mu what denuva is not the main problem but a third or even half of it maybe

z
z_ZEPHYR_z 12.06.20

Protocol10
Dude, I think that I don't want to offend you, but apparently you belong to those people about whom I was talking
Specially brought the expression in quotes, that would not explain what it is thanks to this protection , and thanks to this encryption ( in principle , and the first and second are synonymous ) games are Supreme in terms of performance
Take dishonored, 10 fps on a top PC
Business optimization KOOO
Possible
But the main reason is denovo
Before never had problems, Yes and no actually
Unless it is a system of encryption according to the type of denova well, or even better , like Forza

s
saa0891 12.06.20

z_ZEPHYR_z wrote:
Specially brought the expression in quotes, that would not explain what it is thanks to this protection , and thanks to this encryption ( in principle , and the first and second are synonymous ) games are Supreme in terms of performance
Take dishonored, 10 fps on a top PC
You write nonsense,well, get MGS 5 or Mad Max,with optimizada everything is fine,DooM 4 generally flies at a very high quality level of graphics,it all depends on the hands of developers,the protection has nothing to do with it.

z
z_ZEPHYR_z 12.06.20

saa0891
Mad max with a good optimizada ?
Don't be ridiculous
There graphics the 2010 level, and therefore optimize there at the level
On account of MGS, I can say one thing , then denova was weak
Hacked MGS , if I am not mistaken in 5-7 days
Lark Pro silent - optimize level and all okay
But on the Duma can not say anything - did not play
From protection much depends
It load the system
Imagine that you available 2 drawers and 2 closed box
And you need to open these 2 boxes
That will be easier to open?
Open or closed boxes ?

s
saa0891 12.06.20

z_ZEPHYR_z wrote:
Mad max with a good optimizada ?
Don't be ridiculous
There graphics the 2010 level, and therefore optimize there at the level
On account of MGS, I can say one thing , then denova was weak
Hacked MGS , if I am not mistaken in 5-7 days
Lark Pro silent - optimize level and all okay
But on the Duma can not say anything - did not play
Continue to write nonsense,well, for God's sake,not even a subject that would challenge it,the point I wrote and gave examples that refute your delusion,the defense had nothing to do with poor optimization is curves hands of developers,but you can continue to convince yourself otherwise.

P
Protocol10 12.06.20

z_ZEPHYR_z
Really the nonsense you write. Neither proof, nor any analysis and tests. Stupid speculation trumped about some boxes and not having any confirmation.

With the same success it is possible to prove that mafia 3 lag because of steam client, which hangs in the task and ship system. But close the client and nothing will change. Just the same, and with denovo.

Optimize either there or not and denovo nothing to do with it.