3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
98morozzzov98 12.06.20 07:55 pm

Denuvo in Watch_Dogs 2 for a new look (Watch_Dogs 2)

I know this topic has been but I kind of wanted to relive it with the appearance of certain peculiarities that is I say and the fact that the incentive began to warn about the presence of Denuvo but the page Watch_Dogs 2 its not there does this mean that protection from Watch_Dogs 2 Denuvo
67 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

OculusMortem
Spoilers began with 98morzzzov98 and his "bought in the hope that in the future people will play work your put I against denova but to root for pirates this is not the case," and you he was singing, partner. Well, okay.
"as publishers do not want to be free to give their games" - And still, I'm wondering what to do, like you, in someone else's pocket, and even abroad, what are your interests – to consider someone else? Your phobias, I somehow, denied.
"Explain why it is good", "I got to talking about how good Denovo" - Then returning to zaplanowana comment z_ZEPHYR_z , and I agree with him:
(Apparently, people are, frankly, morons
After all, when a person says:
xxx, I am glad that denova is AAAAA because paratam will not be able to download the game, and I play
(....ignored. About the optimization argument went)
Think what you like, I actually do not care, but to think that denovo-well - it's stupid
Good for developers but definitely not for you)
Okay, okay, each to his. And still, all the stuff with the restaurant and "run pay", not the place.
Your I comments cleaned up, once, as if a flood warning is not to grab.

O
OculusMortem 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
I still have a lot to answer, but probably will not, because this debate is still to nothing lead, and each will remain unconvinced. ;)

k
kasa10 12.06.20

98morzzzov98
played in litsuhu. I do licesne because previously only played on consoles and not pirates. But on the comp moved cinched freebie:( Soran

98morozzzov98 12.06.20

kasa10
Sometimes

z
zettab 12.06.20

Just watch the video
and it will be clear what is meant z_ZEPHYR_z and others after it on this forum thread:

g
grinvich77 12.06.20

don't forget that there is another super way to bypass the protection from pirates. and this.... play to youtube.com.
For several years the game prefer the view of the passage without comment. with the exception of such masterpieces as the Witcher, and games where online is the main - starcraft 2, street fighter 5. Modern games have become so dull and monotonous that they have and do not want to play just once to look with promotly as trash serialchik and forget.

l
lilold666 12.06.20

OculusMortem
Do not confuse it with theft,theft of food,as you vyrozilsya, lost product,and with it, respectively, and funds spent on its production,then the product remains in place. And,frankly, I believe that before you pay ,you have to try.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.06.20

iron argument that Genova not have a significant impact on performance lies in the fact that most of the pitch face a lack of graphics performance. if you put more fat graphics card, you can get more fps to a certain limit of course. all more or less wealthy processors provide, in turn, under 50 and over 60 fps.
if there is certainly at the bakery processor with a performance level of 10 years old then lool but its not in the system requirements.
since it is unlikely that denova encodes something using the graphics card then it is unlikely that as you will eventually have a noticeable effect on fps.
what about SSD to say here is more complicated. any game overwrites a lot of data. masseffect 3 if pass it will record fine of more than 100 Gigabit and will read it with a screw and a swap file very often because the game is almost completely renews its content with the journey, even in seamless locations. and is the game of the last century. schA there are volumes of information even more and the game can stably drink 50-100 MB per minute. but even peck-peck torent if crack to ports rang to download to give write a lot more (you can look at the resource monitor) so this myth is also not very believable pitch.
and if you think that the pitch there is something portico wears out then the game would have to stop buying during the time of StarForce. it was said that from that 10 seconds when you run the game it works Zhi he of the difference between the drive and the disks vzryvaetsya therefore, only ohohoho and daemon tools.
and so will the reaping haymakers the developers will be kind and satisfied to let the rays of grafon and merchants to sell powerful cards to make it more grauation. and ilitny divan utubegay peck-peck

a
astaktion 12.06.20

Put a REASONABLE price for the game, and it will buy! I'm an Old Kraft at the time, bought a license and played for a week, postponed for six months. then decided to continue. What? THE LICENSE IS NOT VALID! Money! Muscovites with their salaries can afford to buy a toy for 1500-2000 R, but what about the rest?

K
Kovboy belomor 12.06.20

OculusMortem What a wonderful logic,a fascist you finished off.Those who have the money to treat those will be to treat.And who not for those there is a wonderful, soap and rope.

N
Nikolay Ololay 12.06.20

z_ZEPHYR_z
Well, what about the fact that Genova still kills the optimization, the question is moot. At least WD2, Doom, Fc Primal in the presence of denova optimized well (doom so all good). So it's not a question of protection and the question of direct hand in the first place

N
Nikolay Ololay 12.06.20

zettab
Pure nonsense this video. If he believed the SSD will die almost a few days after the game with denova. My old 6 year old OSZ probably already pieces 20 games milled with Denovo (each of which I played about 80-100 hours), and it's very much alive.Now SSD-shnik come with a 10 year guarantee, where black and white, 10 years warranty. Or think that they are the producers so stupid that you have not considered the potential impact of Denova to disk? Major SSD manufacturers have long held the necessary tests and research

N
Nikita237 12.06.20

Nicholas Alali wrote:
with a 10 year guarantee
Not all samung 750 evo 3 year warranty

A
Aleksey Frolov437 12.06.20

I think its not hacked 50/50 say the rumors went that yubisoft bribed the hackers as a gift gave them the disks ()

W
Wolf095r 12.06.20

Shock Burst
Hope dies last)
Yes after you))))))))

M
MRKatana 12.06.20

Shock Burst
On the contrary it is worse for the pirates or for those who wanted to check it works or not

N
Nikson Bikson 12.06.20

it will never break

R
Rin66 12.06.20

And yet it was hacked.

M
Maksim Bendrikov 12.06.20

Easy hacking

M
Maksim Bendrikov 12.06.20

lol