3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
98morozzzov98 12.06.20 07:55 pm

Denuvo in Watch_Dogs 2 for a new look (Watch_Dogs 2)

I know this topic has been but I kind of wanted to relive it with the appearance of certain peculiarities that is I say and the fact that the incentive began to warn about the presence of Denuvo but the page Watch_Dogs 2 its not there does this mean that protection from Watch_Dogs 2 Denuvo
67 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 12.06.20

Nixon Bikson
You fucked up

R
REYZOR22 12.06.20

I'm a pirate and I always will be. Though they say all work must be paid for in Russia the salary is not so high that would buy the game for 2500. I buy the game, but no money.

D
Delphis 12.06.20

but because the pirates have spent money on their entertainment. They could not download your whores and booze. Why *pirates* rats do not call themselves? Pirates is too noble.

A
Agat7 12.06.20

OculusMortem
In fact money is the first game disk or disks. If the game is distributed exclusively in electronic form, the production of 1 extra copy of the game or 100 or a million nothing's worth the extra, it's not the cow in the restaurant, you raised her, but a million times you can't sell. Spent 10 000 000 dollars, sold 10 000 000 copies of the game and it turns out the cost of 1 dollar per copy, and sell you its clearly not for one dollar.

D
Delphis 12.06.20

Agat7
and the musicians paid? they recorded the song and once it needs to sell? because the rest of the sale just air?

A
Agat7 12.06.20

Delphis
Many musicians have practice free albums free, and if you want to thank them go to a concert or translate them myself grandmother on their details as you want.

G
Grandshot 12.06.20

Agat7
So even the large game publishers are also often carried out totally free distribution of their games. Dispute about anything.