3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Knife Perm 18.10.19 11:43 am

Depot at the dump for you to grab! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Before you shoot the depot for the third time I got on the forums to find an explanation for this strange spunem bandits at the dump. Naturally, all what I found is whining about the stupidity of the game, and fake posts about what depot it is impossible to capture by any means, and only 1 post that it someone even so captured.
After two days of hassle, I found a way to capture it. All, in my opinion, very simple.
So, to capture required:
1. Destroy all of a group of bandits, concentrated on the cordon, landfill and the agricultural industry.
2. Destroy all the bandits at the depot.
3. To keep the depot before the arrival of the stalkers. (you can watch them on the PDA)
52 Comments
Sort by:
K
K.e.k.s 18.10.19

I somehow stalkers don't want to walk to the depot.

K
Knife Perm 18.10.19

it is necessary to wait 5-10 minutes
check if there's any more bandits in the cordon\Agroprom\dump

X
XepOk 18.10.19

I captured the depot three times, three times come the stalkers, and three times they then knocked out from there...you can see bandyuki agribusiness leaked((

P
Progamer2009 18.10.19

Yes, it's stupid jamb games. It is not only with a group of bandits, but with debt like

I
Il Hartmann 18.10.19

I've done 24 times! But the Stalkers reached the depot only once. Other times they stayed in the mid card and then disappeared...

f
feyfolken 18.10.19

And any good capture from this depot, except that bandits plague will not be there?

P
Progamer2009 18.10.19

LаisT, it is necessary to reduce the number of messages in PDA types: They are again repulsed Dump, fuck knows how they managed, so be careful, because after a while really begins to pall.

K
K.e.k.s 18.10.19

I have stalkers just stop in the middle of the card and then don't want to go. On PDA mission: capture the depot. Of course I have one to go his capture. Is there any way to get stalkers to help me in the capture?
Like the bandits in the cordon\Agroprom\dump is no more.

D
Denis-Roker 18.10.19

Strange , I have not been )))

G
Goblin069 18.10.19

I captured it five times them all to the depot. About:
1. Destroy all of a group of bandits, concentrated on the cordon, landfill and the agricultural industry. do not say anything, I have them[the bandits] except in the depot and the surrounding area was not touched. But chop them fairly. on the fourth time Stalkers from the Flea market moved to the object, but on the floor of the road ofresponses the mob and rescue me help was killed in the brutal massacres (there are only two ran). But I kept trying and on the fifth time, I was lucky. All the criminals I killed, and then ran Stalker + Explorer and voila - our Depot!!!. Dump ours!!!
Now think how to get out of the gang (I Want Freedom)

D
Dzhager121 18.10.19

That's how I captured the Depot all the time when I started the game-don'T NEED to kill bandits at the Agroprom,you have to first kill all units on the Dump and then go and kill them all at the base,then stand on the base until stalkers don't come in there and do not become.Before coming to the Depot stalkers can be on some other points but in the end they still will capture Depot

S
Samarskiy Stalker 18.10.19

people, and I got the depot to take. che glyukanul and there (at the depot) out OF NOWHERE appear three groups of stalkers. So there was, holding a COMPLETELY defeated, forces - 0%, number of units - 0%.

A
ArkisH122 18.10.19

Sooner or later bondage will appear again at the dump and knock out the stalkers from there, it's as nonstrange stupid jamb games. Although that is both new and true test is to create one, if all zamachit then what to do? run and jump?

D
Dzhager121 18.10.19

ArkisH122-if the stalkers will be in the Depot the bandits will NEVER appear to MEAs long as stalkers don't disappear!

W
WarWolf 2032 18.10.19

I have a feeling. what did it for game balance, like what would the stalkers do not become imboy.

P
Pips_aut 18.10.19

I captured the depot come stalkers depot had everything we but current I am going somewhere away from the depot duck on the depot itself pojavljaetsja of Badugi out of nowhere

P
Provisor 18.10.19

When I put almost all the boys from inside the depot screamed something offensive, like figs you will make us, and the gates tightly closed. Inside were three people, but how do we get up there and kill them, I don't know.

S
ScorpBrutal 18.10.19

I have the same thing,the gate in the depot closed
as you can probratsya?

I
IzitStar 18.10.19

Provisor and [Scorpion]Brutal try to leave a grenade in the hole, and better to go to the other side of the depot where the gates are always closed and there like the rise of is.

S
ScorpBrutal 18.10.19

the bandits all the time raspada
can this REP be removed?