3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Knife Perm 18.10.19 11:43 am

Depot at the dump for you to grab! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Before you shoot the depot for the third time I got on the forums to find an explanation for this strange spunem bandits at the dump. Naturally, all what I found is whining about the stupidity of the game, and fake posts about what depot it is impossible to capture by any means, and only 1 post that it someone even so captured.
After two days of hassle, I found a way to capture it. All, in my opinion, very simple.
So, to capture required:
1. Destroy all of a group of bandits, concentrated on the cordon, landfill and the agricultural industry.
2. Destroy all the bandits at the depot.
3. To keep the depot before the arrival of the stalkers. (you can watch them on the PDA)
52 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tulskiy Pocik 18.10.19

With that damned depot I have a past time this was happening...played many times in clean sky (as the most favorite part) and just funny stories from life:
Once when he went along with the stalkers to capture the depot,I have some fright the gun was cleaned (I was recorded at stalkers) and I helplessly ran around the base of the gangsters,looking like a bunch of stalkers crumble to pieces and eventually gave up the idea of capture.
The second time,as I wrote above,I have the attack on the depot is tightly closed gate and had all of the people inside through the tiny crack to shoot.In the end, the depot is captured,locked up and empty inside and outside before the gates were hanging out stalkers.

C
Ch1enix 18.10.19

Decided to go through the whole series, and all of a sudden happened XD I Remember how the whole day nonstop tried to capture the depot, but it turned out only now and then by itself. Perhaps because he began to fight for the neutrals, not passing the container Isidore, not sure. In total saves (latest version patch):
SAV:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3_lY5i_a7a6SUw3bFo1VFhRamc/edit?usp=sharing
DDS:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3_lY5i_a7a6T3g4ZEJET2Z5eVk/edit?usp=sharing
If links are banned, write a PM :3

K
Kolobok15 18.10.19

tell me who gives a unique quest for the destruction of the base bandits on the planting and 10K and what to do to get it?

V
V.O.L.K.E.R. 18.10.19

Колобок15
The Father Gives Vaseline )

V
V.O.L.K.E.R. 18.10.19

Yo, I took place 9 times and only once was able to do so.
Engine if the balance works, if you kill the bandits - mutants are rod like Chinese, to comb through mutants, bandits as Japanese ... (

s
stalkeristera 18.10.19

I went a second time to capture the depot,there was a group of stalkers with a purpose to capture the Depot. But not in time to reach them,died from the crooks. Again, he captured the depot,no one is Still... 2 times was that the weapon was forcibly removed and can not reach. Damn 2 bandit ahead of me,only one way out and I had past them without weapons to run... Then through the cracks somehow in the last corner killed,but then again stalkers don't come. Over the fence to jump the perimeter avoided,tried,comes out. And where in the depot includes the rail there's always a way,unless it can close???

v
vlad.493261 18.10.19

as an antioxidant, plasticizer depot

I
IEN11 18.10.19

I have Stalkers went to capture the depot, several groups, consisted in their clan. After I helped the freedom to deal in the dark valley with the mercenaries, they were green to me, and half of all points in PDA in the dump was green singles and members.
Maybe you just have to achieve multiple location groups.

Played the original with the latest patches

G
GerBeer 18.10.19

I cleaned it depot 5 times and each time was its own "flavor". The first time a group of stalkers went to the depot but abruptly changed his mind and stopped at some point, I had to clean one. The second time I assault helped the wild boars(!), the third time the depot was closed with me inside (the door was opened by the way when you approach them), in the fourth - when the bandit was alone, somehow lost the variation of the loss at the point (allowed the bulls to the beef), and finally on the fifth time when cleaning was in full swing, the character arbitrarily put the guns away, like in a safe area, and uspaskichas half bandits. Something tells me that the more stalkers I will not help, they still stand as the vegetables for points and seem to expect when they knock out

F
Fryazhnik 24.11.21

I also had it. Four times he captured and four times the bandits appeared again. Solved the issue in an unexpected way. After my next sweep of the depot, not far from the gates to the depot (from the side of Agroprom) a stalker in an exoskeleton stood motionless and stupidly aimed from a screw cutter towards the gates. I stood beside him for many minutes. Nothing happened. Asked questions: what are you doing here? What news did he answer as standard. His name was Nick Dokhlyak. He had a friendly green color to me. After I soaked it, stalkers immediately appeared from somewhere and ran into the depot, standing there in different places. they remained friendly to me as before. More bandits did not appear at the depot.

w
wredina2107 07.02.22

I cleaned the depot 3 times, I read here that you need to remove all the bandits around, but how ??? As soon as I clean up the landfill, they go to the checkpoint, I go there, they go to the landfill, a vicious circle of the word. Tired.

A
AnatolyAKS 26.07.22

The Bratva is very simple, the capture of the depot -
1 destroy the dandites in the agricultural industry, then go to the dump and start killing the bandits on the periphery.
2 When you start to bring down the bandits in the depot, mutants will appear near the Flea Market.
3 run to kill the mutants as quickly as possible.
4 run to the depot to kill the bandits As soon as you start to kill the bandits, the mutants will reappear.
5 run to kill mutants, and so it happened 3-4 times for me.
6 as soon as the mutants stop appearing, boldly kill the bandits And lo and behold - (no mutants)
Stalkers will start moving to the depot. I think how you kill the bandits, stalkers will start to come in packs
of Tupa, stand in the depot and wait for the 2 stream of stalkers (the bandits will never appear again.)