3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Knife Perm 18.10.19 11:43 am

Depot at the dump for you to grab! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Before you shoot the depot for the third time I got on the forums to find an explanation for this strange spunem bandits at the dump. Naturally, all what I found is whining about the stupidity of the game, and fake posts about what depot it is impossible to capture by any means, and only 1 post that it someone even so captured.
After two days of hassle, I found a way to capture it. All, in my opinion, very simple.
So, to capture required:
1. Destroy all of a group of bandits, concentrated on the cordon, landfill and the agricultural industry.
2. Destroy all the bandits at the depot.
3. To keep the depot before the arrival of the stalkers. (you can watch them on the PDA)
52 Comments
Sort by:
.DeliGht 18.10.19

No way. Only capturing their base.

L
Lehnov 18.10.19

Yes, Depot strange place.. first one I have made weapons with it, even after exit from the territory, it appeared, had to be rolled back.

Second, once there I got two artifact! They are hidden behind the rear door in the room the Dealer but when he began to pass the game a second time, the door was closed tightly.

The only explanation I find is that the first time I passed the game wrong (some mission are not fulfilled), because actually I had a new place..

E
Ezio Auditore 18.10.19

And, by the way, I have the same trouble as everyone else.
First depot I went to one of Vasan. I have almost all shot, but some jerk Vasana killed...
Later on, the depot went six stalkers, all we abmli there ,BUT the job remained unfulfilled (???).
And now it went three stalkers. I weapons are dropped, they picked him up, and we defeated all. Valerian began to say that so and so, we defeated the bandits, etc., the job was done (and the award is not my tail(???), BUT in point of gang War I wrote : Base bandits are not destroyed and the current job: Destroy the base bandits.
WHAT TO DO???

B
Bonifacio 18.10.19

I took their base!uniteil of all the bandits.stormed with a group of stalkers.as soon as I killed all the bandits at the depot,my Stalker took it.but before I killed the bandits at all the key points and waited long enough until he noticed a group of stalkers going on the offensive.strange prophetic:being in the agricultural industry within 5min I got a message that the criminals once again flooded a landfill,and then the message that control is restored.then performed all tasks to the main on the basis of stalkers at the Agroprom and the number of gangsters became 0!their numbers and power!stalkers won with my help)

H
Hippie_Dog 18.10.19

I have Stalkers come to this Depot, there and Explorer, but whenever I go to the location and there repeticia the bandits and killing everyone

S
STROGOV 18.10.19

Personally, I captured the Depot and the bandits to spawn there ceased. But they begin to spawn in the Agroprom at a place called temporary camp, which located on the hill near the swamp.

H
Hippie_Dog 18.10.19

Sniper Mur
Well right now I just captured the Depot and the bandits nowhere to be found. Interesting to see when they're nastavnitsy)

S
STROGOV 18.10.19

Go to Agroprom, kill them there in the camp, and then somewhere for a walk. About 15 minutes real time, neutrals entrenched in the buildings, asked for help - they attack newborn bandits.

H
Hippie_Dog 18.10.19

Sniper Mur
Yes, I've already killed everyone in the Agroprom, before the Depot to go. I have a number of groups of bandits right now 0. So I wonder how many days (game) they will odpowiada)

L
Loki D.S. 18.10.19

Yes, I've already killed everyone in the Agroprom, before the Depot to go. I have a number of groups of bandits right now 0. So I wonder how many days (game) they will odpowiada)

Well, you separately save and then check.

S
Sheril 18.10.19

They were shot, they re-appear in the Depot

v
vadim771 18.10.19

to destroy the debt, close the door, and patches put up to 1.5.10. and all unichtojaet

D
De nada 18.10.19

I have stalkers on depo was walking with Amber through the Agroprom and dead crowds in anomalies. Was why, then along the North fence in the other direction straight to waraku, some lucky ones have scalebias it to pass, that ten meters to get to another. The accurate arms folded piles near the anomalies, unfortunately nearly all broken in the trash vypodali. Well, the body was ripped, even the ammo does not Rositsa was.

C
Cyber 07 18.10.19

Maybe even something from the destruction of the BOS depends, although I found after shooting the depot once on site and once he ran all the way to the flea market, and now find it can't. I remember one member considers me an assignment given to bring a PDA on which the old bases and hideouts of criminals, but I'm sorry to convey not managed can is also an option of getting rid of them.

m
myc32 18.10.19

something to bring to the Depot 3 squad of stalkers,then the bandits will not respawn!

[
[NEW WORLD]sniper.dolg 18.10.19

myc32, will not help, even if you're 100500 squadof a result, they will spawn, it's built into the game system, if you want to get rid of them, go into all file.spawn, look for and change the spawn frequency

X
Xaker 23 18.10.19

Sometimes exciting,now I can't but only before capture,so the bandits again spovnytysya and consume much of your base again!

m
myc32 18.10.19

[NEW WORLD]sniper.dolg
No,I will help!Answer!3 squad at least and all!The point is yours!
I only captured with the mod Faction commander.And mod Storm on the junkyard save us from this!

s
sainekt 18.10.19

I was able to kill these bandits !!!! it all happened Santana on the map marked enemies and friends so I saw the point and wrote to me (Stalker place depot) caught up with them there 6 fighters run to capture so I outrun them and cleared the way and a depot before they fled if it had not cleared the way they would be killed and so they doli and now, the depot became Bozoy+ bandits,not to respawners !!!))) so run across the location of the dump and the bowl looking at the map and if you see the green icon is not a standard size point to find out where he goes and help walk though free but sacrifices on the position!!!)))

s
stalker333598 18.10.19

6 times I shoot the bandits at the depot and then they started to spawn dolgovtsev.