3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20 08:22 pm

Help people,video Card, Dual Radeon Rx 2gb GDDR5 460

People what's the problem? I run the game , comes into the menu as the game starts then after 3-10 seconds but, I slave.and, if it is turned on and off the screen, I know that the temperature of the graphics card supposedly works so it's worth a Max Max 30 26 change itself I can not understand how to improve it to not thrown, intel core tm 2 cpu 4400 processor , ASUS Dual Radeon RX 2GB Vidyuhi 460 , 6 gigs of RAM
192 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
Temperature is not a constant, and depends on the load. And apparently, load was not. ALTHOUGH, the left graphics need more detail with them. I see that the power target status (as I understand it the power consumption), why is he 100% now, according to the situation, nothing worthwhile is not running (to clarify what was on the icons on the toolbar).
Everything seems to верноPower Target is the parameter responsible for the margin increase in clock frequencies. Directly this option works with a total energy consumption, which is composed of the settings: GPU frequency, GPU voltage, memory frequency, there are other options, but these are the most basic. All together they form the total energy consumption or easier, TDP
And Yes, if the screen is idle, why the frequency of 1721. Idle is a lot.
Total check numbers, graphics, and the first thing that comes to mind - viruses check. Secondly, what do the application loads the graphics card in idle. In the nominal mode (idle) if It is, the numbers MUST be different.
Temperature, even at elevated frequency TOO low with sensor all right? It may not be constant, it is changing every second. Check other programs temperature.

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
You had it all under spoilers to drive, but it stretched the page.
So, immediately, the temperature is unchanged, the fan speed usually, as well plavuse value, but at least the frequency of the GPU and Memory working even though the download of GPU zero and power consumption is 100%.
Driver those set?
- Download ATITool, of gruson from the desktop, and look at the numbers.

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

The driver set that came with the video card drive was in a box,now download the program,load the program and I will throw off screenshots

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

Tables are not movable and are gray, the program can not use) if you have time and Skype could be there to explain what to do?)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
Go to the official website and download all the latest software and drivers. ATITool allows you to load the graphics card to the max, this program usually check for artifacts, hairy cube should rotate without any delays or marks on it.
The catch is immediately visible. on my gtx 670 the numbers under the cube - 3970 FPS, 3716 AVG. And as they say - feel the difference.
GTX 670 test
GTX 980 test
So, try:
- download driver radeon, or on the official website of the manufacturer, there is certainly fresh.
- Update the software for the graphics card
- See if already got a fresh BIOS for this card.
- Put the replacement msi afterburner, and check the numbers.
PS On Skype I can't, I'm not an expert, just throwing ideas.
Your problem is that your graphics card refuses to boot, I had a similar problem and it was the raw video card drivers. However, the graphics worked. You energopotrebleniem 100%, and temperature scale - minimum, in this mode it should be, well at least 30. To test the theory with the temperature, just touch the radiator.
Charts don't lie, and ATITool it showed

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

Generally checked Drava fresh BIOS'om not know how to use, аfterburner why? I have the same is mounted a similar program, the essence of what they say they say I go to the game menu I get on all the rules, start the game in 3-10 seconds but, I slave.the table, while the screen is turned on and off , as happens on YouTube when I watch something but when you look rarely

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
аfterburner I got a little excited there below in the message added that, in principle, the programme and not lying.
The graphics chip has no additional power, so you should ask on the motherboard, there was one review:
Pay vnimanie this video: I Have a bad work on pcie 1.1, thrown out of games. After I lowered the core clock to 1090 stock, everything was fine. Though perhaps the problem was in the motherboard, because after change to another, but pcie 2.0 has become a stable to work at 1210. Also suggest immediately raise powerlimit to 50%.
Also, forget to note that the tails of older drivers should be scrapped if they were (here googling how to remove old diver).
More like a driver issue, and because of them and the numbers are not correct can be.
P. S. And, the most ideal option is to check out another video card from a friend.
Well, I don't even know what to think.

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

tell me how to reduce frequency of a kernel and if necessary how to raise the powerlimit to 50% did not ball in this oak-tree

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

The old drivers have been deleted too

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
A reduction in the frequency of the kernel due to the GPU Clock slider
Similarly, Power Limit, but you do it line power target.
The problem, rather, not in it. You need to get the temperature. He is lying that blatantly, and the power consumption keeps 100%, this can not be.
In General, check the upper theory, and still accomplish your goal by viruses.

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

I am sure that there might be a virus? Windows 10 costs and how they affect the graphics card?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
There are viruses that loaded video:
Примерhttps://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=148630.0
But it's unlikely, here again, some indicators are incorrect, and I don't know why. In addition, the graphics card refuses to go to the full (according to ATiTool).

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
intel core tm 2 cpu 4400 is weak Prots, because it can be? the power supply is 450W , not long ago in the settings climbed game ran for a few minutes, and again threw , but it was still

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
checked for viruses too, nothing, and like you said none it downloads such is not present, can the wind change? such a tricky question - are you from the Abakan?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
are you from the Abakan? - No, but close with him.
weak Prots, because it can be? No, it is another question whether he is able to reveal the graphics card, it does not contribute to the departure. It's not him. It usually hangs the load, i.e. the graphics card loads the CPU and if the load reaches the limit, the processor puts the task into the queue and start the friezes. I.e. in this case, the processor determines tied to the FPS.
power supply 450W - it's more than enough for the system unit. The graphics card is 75W+CPU 65W+25W Mat. fee+HDD15 W+periferia 50 watts = 230 watts (stock 10-30%)*0,3=299, round 300 watts. For this system unit PSU enough power of 300 watts. The 450 is a very good thing. Besides, the problems with it appear in another (say, a typical action is off - worked defense, and he passed out, and no longer reacts or powers up, but after some time, a matter of overheating the PSU, for example).
The fact that the game throws out, it is rather a software issue, as I have emphasized, you do not show temperature - REAL, 26 degrees is a lie! Still shows the power consumption of 100%, it's the same LIE. But why are they not correct? But, this may be a problem specific programs, if you check, you can swing SpeedFan (IT you SHOULD) - look through it, that will change.
So, here's what you can do:
- Load AIDA64 to check system stability (Service stability system will open the screen there is a tick - Stress CPU, GPU and Start) and at the same time all the sensors view (in the main screen, select the Computer - Sensors). The sensors better watch for during loading, and in simple view.
- Tell the full story. What changed that was before, when it started, whether there are all necessary programs for work of games like Microsoft Visual C++, DirectX, net framework, etc. That run kind of game. And in all games right? And, you can add the motherboard to see it (though, why ,if the problem is software).
- To generally be sure that the problem is with the video card, you can do 3DMark (similar as in the test), and compare that with these numbers , how much gain you have (ALTHOUGH again, why? Meaning like no, BUT I complain about the lack of load on the graphics card, i.e. thereby check on the system unit works, how many balls is gaining specifically the graphics card, And if you type normally, the case in the programs, if you pick up a Little, it's in the video card and ITS drivers):
Link тестhttp://www.hardwareluxx.ru/index.php/artikel/hardware/grafikkarten/39120-amd-radeon-rx-460-sapphire-gigabyte-test.html?start=5
Of course, the easiest option is to reinstall Windows, and do not bathe, the main program to put it for Windows 10 x64 (you have x64?).
PS Sorry I can't help, unfortunately, at first glance, the question seemed simpler. If anything, as the boys pass by, maybe someone else will write ideas, BUT you can still write on the SG forum (Google it, it's a pathetic competitor to PG, there questions eyes immediately, maybe the same answer). In General, see for yourself, to keep trying to dig into the problem or goal.

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
the question I'm not too far from Abakan, and then you wrote a pancake I do not understand) but it'll disassemble if something happen I will unsubscribe

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

I
IDarkaxeI 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
Very familiar program. ASUS GPU tweak. Recently bought card Assovsky. Judging by the figures the temperature of the CPU you have does not define. The whole overclocking (on experience 1080) happens automatically to XS no limits until it boils card, although the cooler running at lower rpm. I spat on the ASUS as usual however, the same msi afterburner program, there is a mode custom settings of the cooler, where the machine increases the rotational speed depending on the temperature (especially useful if the BIOS of the card gnarled cooling). Now the temperature of GPU is more than 74, and was under 90. In short ASUS tweak is the best way to burn the map