3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20 08:22 pm

Help people,video Card, Dual Radeon Rx 2gb GDDR5 460

People what's the problem? I run the game , comes into the menu as the game starts then after 3-10 seconds but, I slave.and, if it is turned on and off the screen, I know that the temperature of the graphics card supposedly works so it's worth a Max Max 30 26 change itself I can not understand how to improve it to not thrown, intel core tm 2 cpu 4400 processor , ASUS Dual Radeon RX 2GB Vidyuhi 460 , 6 gigs of RAM
192 Comments
Sort by:
P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
Here, at least something. It seems that the reason lies in the factory overclocking. Acceleration should be reduced, to do this execute:
In the screenshot (yesterday at 11:12) do you have GPU Clock (MHz) - 1224. Lower this value to 1000 (to start) (there is a slider, or double-click on the figure - 1224 and write 1000), tag, i.e., press to apply, or Applay (it should glow under Default, or somewhere around it).
Check if that helps.
3DMark says the problem with settings/drivers and as I understand it, does not want to work.
Temperature as before the starting point, even in other software - 25 degrees, it's a lie. What with the temperature. Question dogonku, and the driver definitely was put to the current version of Windows? And yet, you never said what it was BEFORE (this is important, it seems something is not deleted, it happens due to old balances and temperature does not work).

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
I installed from the disk driver, videocard I didn't buy, but said something on the change your Windows, say Windows 10 is not very , well, actually, I'll ask you again can really Windows should be changed

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF

Did as you said, the game start on some time I mean 20 seconds to play and again flight

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
Replace never too late. This can be done at any time, especially if there is a desire or reason, and of course, the time it takes after all.
Well, at the expense of 10-second Windows, someone she came in, I didn't like her I had problems, I liked her design, of course, say well, would sit on XP or 7, to get used to, of course, everything once happens for the first time, and go have, especially if DX 12 at one point will unwind. I do not see any reason, and the only problems he got. Anyway, I'm sitting on 8.1 and I like it, and even more than 7 a minute, and yet do not want to move.
I installed from the disk driver sorry, you already answered to this question I recommend to download from the official site of the latest driver https://www.asus.com/ru/Graphics-Cards/DUAL-RX460-O2G/HelpDesk_Download/ . And, if I remember correctly, you've already done (if not, check the version of the drivers sometimes glitch happens in them, and if higher, then install new).
In General, check the theory with the acceleration, and if there are no more ideas and options that the most dumb (sounds bad, BUT we all use it) is to reinstall the system and start from scratch.

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Well as done the work which you described, I will unsubscribe

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
For 20 seconds. So, do another thing, pick up the increased Power Target to the maximum (don't know what he is there, BUT you can 130% thrust, and try to reduce the core frequency, i.e. 1000 and let's say 950, and Memory Clock can be lowered, say, 7180, and 6900).
IMPORTANT! Pay attention to the left, GPU Clock (MHz) graph jumped to 1174, ALTHOUGH you coded and recorded on a 1000, might have something set incorrectly that button - manual, and user define - it is clear that leadership and the like set by the user (thinking out loud). This may still need to switch from manual to user define.

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
did as you said, even in the game menu not included, just the screen dazzled and then switched off and joined

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
Hmm, can I somehow lied, before that happened, though 20 seconds, but play. Well, as I say, if the proposed options do not work, and I with my pathetic (superficial) level of knowledge nothing more I can offer, well, guys don't come, you know what to do...
Play for yourself, if you want numbers, leave the default and first.
Why, if anything, I will explain. It is believed that current numbers are too high, and may not have enough power to work (that's the theory, in fact dunno what and why), usually, these departures occur due to high acceleration, ie fly the driver (or due to the driver itself). What we have:
- Should I try again to play with the numbers, especially with GPU Clock (individually, a memory or Memory should not touch).
- Write on another forum more active
- To score and to reinstall Windows (probably not in vain counseled, was apparently some kind of trick).
Well, text me if anything new to learn.

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Well tomorrow or after tomorrow I'll tell you what, I will unsubscribe , thanks for you time, I will unsubscribe soon

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
But not for that. Honestly, I'm a little embarrassed, rushed to his head, and couldn't help, I thought everything just was difficult. Sometimes, it happens that in difficult questions the simple answer, look at what the point is. So, perhaps I should apologize for Grotanol, sketched a lot, but good nifiga.
Good luck. Waiting to see what happens.

D
Den4ikRZK 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
My problem was with the frequency (always at maximum were, respectively, the temperature is high in easy), the problem was in the program GpuTweak II (kosyachny it, P. S my opinion), removed it and put the GpuTweak 2.8.3.0 and it worked. Try.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Den4ikRZK
His temperature is generally not showing, I noticed that the problem is probably in the program itself, still seems power consumption 100% (Power Target Status - min/max is 100%). That may be true, my problem. In SpeedFan that the temperature is not (well, 25 degrees, and 26 for bend GpuTweak is of course not true). Look at the screenshots above, check out the fun.
And the temperature, I offered her to assess the hand at least. I don't even know have a video card like sensor no.

B
Bombardirovschik 12.06.20

Well pasani, how you doing?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Bomber
Not going, as you can see:
Monday what-if...What they are doing, not going,
Seen on Monday, their mother gave birth
The crocodile is not caught, does not grow coconuts,
Crying, praying to God, sparing no tears
Not like idlers and could live,
They would take Mondays and cancel
Unfortunately on the island there is no calendar
Kids and adults go to waste
Sobbing, the poor, and curse trouble
At some unknown date, in no year

.Chiken 12.06.20

Bomber
Already worried for his vidyuhi? xD
ProstoSedoy
Try the Radeon Settings tab Games in Global settings enable Wait for vertical refresh and Triple buffering OpenGL. If not help - try to understate the frequency of this assovskii prog: and memory, and GPU. Voltage do not touch. To be sure, first drop all the settings.

B

VOVAN WOLF
Spoiler

B

.Chiken
Yeah, the guy suffers!

By the way, on the subject - found at the moment, one guy with exactly the same problem, the solution was so - moved the graphics card from the x16 slot to the x8 slot. stupid. But the author probably generally 1 slot for video.

P
ProstoSedoy 12.06.20

Guys thanks for the advice) try all experience, today and tomorrow a computer check will tell that as a Yes, and if something will help accomplish your goal

D
Den4ikRZK 12.06.20

ProstoSedoy
Asus delete a program and reinstall the driver