3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Warsnake 14.06.20 09:59 pm

Is it possible to throw weapons? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Actually, the question is: is it possible to get rid of weapons from the inventory? Purely for the sake of convenience. Ponadavali some trunks on various stocks: hipsters, recently some have given a musket, rifle what is... is there any way to izbavitsya of weapons from the inventory?
45 Comments
Sort by:
B
BergoVic 14.06.20

Clamped L2, sighted the gun, I pressed Y or Triangle, thrown weapons.
The question is really crazy, by the way - it prevents that ?

W
Warsnake 14.06.20

Thanks for the reply, will test tonight. It may be anyone and does not interfere, except me that is) I just don't like the amount of ridiculous weapons, which I was not and can not be... That is, if the logic where the Franklin in the beginning of the game appear musket, 3 different gun, Thompson PP (or whatever it's called in the game), launcher for fireworks, two rifles? I just don't like such a pile of useless junk in your inventory and all.

G
GregorusFokin 14.06.20

Warsnake
It's GTA)
Although the situation in Watch Dogs and Mafia II is no better.

W
Warsnake 14.06.20

BergoVic
Not thrown on a triangle, and in General on any button. Version 1.15.

B
BergoVic 14.06.20

Warsnake
try square and a circle... the layout is probably changed you
it is possible to throw accurately, I recently other was pumped, threw off he RPG

.....although you're kind of in the single trying to do it.....so there might not work, Yes.

I
Ivanovk 14.06.20

That's the problem, the garage has all 24 bonus cars, and when the first time begin to play for Michael in his inventory already have all the weapons. Playing on the ps3. What could be the problem? To me the game was my brother on the other acre. As well as turned had to download the update - downloaded...

D
D-cap 14.06.20

The content of each Supplement is given alone for free, but online need to buy

g
garrimen 14.06.20

Started playing GTA 5. The first mission for a black man. And I have immediately a bunch of weapons to choose from with cartridges.
Question - is he cheats? How to undo it?
The game borrowed it from a friend.

N
NINT3NDO 14.06.20

As I can not figure out how to throw weapons in the pc version, or is it generally not possible to do on pc, because on consoles there's a possibility.

R
Rorschach1986 14.06.20

NINT3NDO
A into is unnecessary Weapons

N
NINT3NDO 14.06.20

vova12ru
a few pistols or machine guns at GH

D
DruGun 14.06.20

Did not notice this possibility alone, online on F9 it's kind of hanging.

M
Mercurionio 14.06.20

Why vypracovat.
You're in the radial menu wheel just choose the cannon
Hold the TAB with the mouse, choose the right category and voila, get you need a gun. quick change digital keys will work as you need.
Online already answered

I
Ilya950 14.06.20

I have a problem guns I can throw away but if I go into a new session, all the weapons again coming back to me. How to get rid of unnecessary guns?

P. S
If someone asks what I need: a Pocket pistol, vintage pistol, combat pistol, heavy pistol, SMG, advanced rifle, shotgun, combat shotgun.

a
alexzet3 14.06.20

He,on the contrary I have little arms!!))
Three barrel-not counting the pistols,
and how fast in response to new guns for sale??
I used the minigun took)))

K
KrizTk 14.06.20

Is there a way to remove the weapon from the inventory? For example, I have 5 types of guns and annoys them constantly to scroll until you reach the right, whether it is possible to remove the excess, or to make I need a gun that I always use was default in the first place in the guns and when I switch on the gun immediately at hand took it.

H
HackerokX 14.06.20

Ikary
If only to get caught by the police with the gun you don't have) It automatically vypadaet arrest.

K
KrizTk 14.06.20

HackerokX
And how can you Brestovitsa? For me, even with one star, just starting to shoot.

H
HackerokX 14.06.20

Ikary
Beat the pedestrian, the police will come. At this time, as you begin to come, get an unnecessary weapon and confiscate it. Well, bear in mind that confiscation, a fine of $ 2,000, forfeiture of armor and weapons in the hands that was under arrest.

o
osyotr 14.06.20

HackerokX
it is very difficult to ensure that you did not shoot with a gun in his hand.