3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Warsnake 14.06.20 09:59 pm

Is it possible to throw weapons? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Actually, the question is: is it possible to get rid of weapons from the inventory? Purely for the sake of convenience. Ponadavali some trunks on various stocks: hipsters, recently some have given a musket, rifle what is... is there any way to izbavitsya of weapons from the inventory?
45 Comments
Sort by:
K
KrizTk 14.06.20

HackerokX
And then buy back will be as with the car or is it completely lost?

H
HackerokX 14.06.20

Ikary
Of course you can, it's confiscated 1 copy of the weapon, not the whole store.

K
KrizTk 14.06.20

HackerokX
I mean, whether it upgrades or will we have to buy naked and additionally gun all of the kits?

H
HackerokX 14.06.20

Ikary
Upgrades will continue, but you need to buy a gun again.

K
KrizTk 14.06.20

HackerokX
OK thanks for the tips, I'll try get rid of excess.

d
dimka3991 14.06.20

Ikary
The weapon can just throw, can't remember which button only.

_
_TEZ_ 14.06.20

dimka3991
Like it is impossible..

K
Kapellimestari 14.06.20

dimka3991
This online can throw, and in the single - impossible. Freaked out when the hero was given a rifle with a 4200 cartridges. About the store you can forget.

n
nightguru 14.06.20

Good day!
Please tell me how to drop weapons?
Give up the cops,but they only take cartridges

H
Heksenpey 14.06.20

hum00700
good question)

L
LeonKiller.UA 14.06.20

No, and why?

N
Nikined 14.06.20

Yeah, it's got the same series. Rukalitso

S
Shkapcheg 14.06.20

get arrested the cops on 1 star search, all will take the idea, Hz, cha probably pirates edisen, litsuhe took everything

T
Torstein 14.06.20

Cops are selected only ammo, weapon remains, but without the cartridge.
But in a single game, like you can't throw weapons.

A
A1exFirst 14.06.20

I don't dropati of Ghana, can not pass the mission with Franklin where you have to buy Ammo shotgun -.-

_
_TEZ_ 14.06.20

hum00700
Need the apparment with the weapon that you want to throw away, ie take it in hand and give up the weapons that were in the hands disappears.

K
KrizTk 14.06.20

In any, it is impossible to surrender to the cops that I did always start to shoot, if you just hit a pedestrian-reaction 0 if score to death - come and kill you. Tired, every time you change servers, throw out the junk.

A
Andrey Mestnyy 14.06.20

in the singles match in the subway, and there reach for the gun, he immediately arrested. And online a bunch of ways you took too much, still when reloge returns to the place of arms. We need developers to write Cho

D
Daniil_Vi 14.06.20

Write to the developers or something - I've had enough until you get the right gun 20 times...shoot
How to get rid of weapons forever?
or do let a weapon
or home depot or something.

S
SoulAssassinS 14.06.20

On-line can be used on the PS3 yet , to throw away the guns and they disappear, but when you accidentally dropped and picked up again, seems nothing happen, but it still disappeared....
So many people on the forum cry that a randomly thrown weapons which bustles with all sorts of pieces and threw it away , then pick it up it's gone when you restart and here in order to solve the problem R* just removed this chip , of course the barrel can be thrown out , but that in order for a mission to give someone a weapon, but it still will come back to you anyway.
Single to throw without problems. Or at least in the Native trainer was a function of removing weapons.
I really want to throw online extra automatic pistols , but so far my actions have resulted, I wrote to customer support to resolve the issue with extra weapons.

daniilbelousov
I told them the idea about arms sales written, waiting for an official response.
https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/203745688-Make-the-sale-of-weapons-in-GTA-Online