3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 18.10.19 12:04 pm

Impressions from the full game (Need for Speed: Carbon)

last topic
52 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spanch Bob Kvadratnye Sht 18.10.19

the game is good.

V
VoRTeX 18.10.19

game full G , spoko of the only drift cars

c
chikensteller 18.10.19

flatout2 s top: and the graphics and cars!!! and finally a question : having now such technologies which make sense to release the arcade racing??? something I rented that when released flatout 3 the entire series of NFS will be too far away yesterday! in the furnace of her!

V
Vista_2k 18.10.19

chikstillo, EA is also awake and watching their competitors.........right now, go to the development of 11 part of a series, so famous early arcade game to retire!!!!!!

c
chikensteller 18.10.19

I think she has long been time to retire.... papcova the game and all((( good music, shiny texture and beautiful Chicks in the commercials - the whole game

I
Inozemec 18.10.19

the game... like the mountain drift...I agree that good videos with gals..
don't like the lack of damage ...overall was a feeling of dissatisfaction,
was expecting something of higher quality

K
Kabanitos 18.10.19

What you got against the game as a game has its + and - Yes NfS U2 tuning steeper lacking Carbon'this sorry well but there are exotics and to be the details to do! the minus game Online card rewards!!!!! And so the Toy is not bad!!!! Experiments not proshol, although MostWanted proshol somewhere 1-1,5 days and played in free time!!!!

F
Fer0x_Verb1s 18.10.19

Shit...Went once...it was possible to create one mnogovo better...

S
Snip 18.10.19

It's a wonderful game, the best NFS in my opinion, is nfs undeground 2.

m
miller_ 18.10.19

sorry there is no online drift and drag raked...always odd cut.........not to speak of dragging the body kits and spoilers from part to part....

W
Westor 18.10.19

The first impression is positive,then quickly tired of it,was removed,then again I wanted it chopped down,now chase,the bridge is not pulling me.Adding a lot of muscle cars in the game is a great idea,in General, nothing particularly new ,but the play is

M
MAKS5525 18.10.19

these morons from EA took all of TOMINSKOGO DRIFT

s
sarman 18.10.19

Need for Speed: Carbon SUCKS!!!
Need For Speed: Most Wanted and it was better!!!!

T
TOXIC87 18.10.19

by the way, Carbon-detective!maybe You type the entire game trying to understand what you threw on the headstock that night

111111112222222222 18.10.19

we sit in order to describe this shit !!!

u
ufo-6515 18.10.19

Game-full G. Well just cool cars you can zadelyvali!

O
OnuFriY 18.10.19

Identity I first thought so, but right now I nravitsa! The first races took place, all passed no problem, but right now thaiways kanengoni to drive(((

D
DARKSIDEATH 18.10.19

The game is great , better than prostrate and undercover , but worse than Montana

V
Vasya37 18.10.19

well, just mostwanted it difficult long pass and Carbone 2 hours you can go your entire career but the actual content of the game BATE and I play the narma in the canyon drift gained 1 million odd in DODGE VIPER SRT-10.

S
Shady PG 18.10.19

class!!!!!!!!