3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 18.10.19 12:04 pm

Impressions from the full game (Need for Speed: Carbon)

last topic
52 Comments
Sort by:
D
DJ Foxie 18.10.19

Support Lightman R.
Many had heard bad things about carbon, but as played, it radically changed my opinion!
What we liked: nice graphics, the story, the handling of the cars (in MV they started to slip and they were tough to control at low speed, there is a fixed (permanently fixed in NFS Undercover)), autosculpt (super!), good selection of cars, assistants (however, always use only a blocker), the seizure of territories (such as in San Andreas). All of this class!
Not like some of the individual machines, for example the many muscle cars that puts. Did not like the game crashes on Windows filthy (on the PS2, no crashes, of course).
Carbon, I appreciate how Underground 2, only improved.
Never liked that in the Underground there's no cops. Well how street racing and no cops! In MW the cops are too annoying. In the carbon - at the time.

s
shur1k_bot45 18.10.19

It was a good game, namely:
- Good graphics(playing on ultra)
- Manage, and on the joystick - you are the God of racing
- The plot is normal
- Lots of cars
- Can adjust the engine details and styling to your taste
- Normal-sized city
Mode Canyon failed(especially in duels against bosses)
Good idea with the assistants
- Cool idea with the capture areas
- Like competitions in the main menu
- The cops can run

In General, I agree with Lightman_R Is NFS MW but slightly modified

My rating - 9/10

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 18.10.19

For me this is the best race to this day.

A
AndreyChurkin 18.10.19

This game is one of the very first games in my life. Liked the atmosphere of the city and race) the Story is also great!!

N
Night_gaimer 18.10.19

28 times the game was. very much. but the bridge vantede inferior

Y
Ya Betmen 18.10.19

Carbon or Most Wanted 2, that is the question. Choosing between these two games I will stand still on the side of the Carbon fiber. I liked it much more than Most Wanted 2005 year. And in a society considered that MW is one of the best parts of the series, but I think the carbon is head and shoulders above its predecessor.
Spoiler

The story inserts using real actors is well established in Most Wanted and that storytelling is present in the sequel. The main protagonist of the game 2005 lead after blacklist returns to Palmont city and immediately catches the Cross. After an accident he loses his car and almost finds himself in prison as he is saved by an old friend Darius who has his plans for the main character. Here we begin to play tricky game conceived an old acquaintance.
Spoiler

As in the previous two games, we have a city in this part of the action takes place at night. We need the conquest of the four regions and once we attract the attention of its chief rider of the district, he challenges us. For its first defeat we chase him through the city, and then down the canyon. Finally, in NFS, in the race with the bosses not offer us such a primitive from point A to point B. Race through the canyon is divided into 2 stages. First you to catch up and go closer to the enemy the more points you earn, well, the second stage is the same, but in front of you and points are on the decrease. Standard circuit races, and sprint, checkpoint, drift did not disappear, but drega why it refused.
Spoiler

Cars are now divided by class. Aldovae, Tuning and Exotic.Management for me has not changed, still the same arcade physics. Only minus is that the muscle cars too did not agile. The tuning course of the Undrground'a and Most Wanted'a, but there was something else. System Autosculp offering physical change some parts of the body. The thing is really cool and you can use it to create a unique car design. There appeared something new in the game, companions. Each has its own abilities, RAM, acceleration, etc.. And that sometimes helped)
Spoiler

And yet I identified that the carbon much better than MW 2005. It is better graphic part, the system autoscaled, much better range of cars, interesting race down the canyon, and of the downsides of a weaker soundtrack compared to previous installments, boring dull night city, again the absence of certain kinds of races.

a
alex8ball 18.10.19

Soundtrack г00008но, listen to intense music the chase - you need to be nerds

a
alex8ball 18.10.19

I'm Batman
see above ! The soundtrack spoils the 50% so that the mast Vanted 2005 steers, you're not. Go teach lessons.

M
Miodrag 16.02.21

Carbon is a cool part, I decided to replay it and ... Something with artificial intelligence happens after 50% of a career. I have the most pumped muscle car, with MAX acceleration and a large max. speed - 4-6 people overtake me. If I manage to fly forward, very far, the opponent still catches up with me for no reason, when he was still trailing behind after the accident. For the passage, I had to resort to a trainer to make f5 and 300 km / h instant. And then! They're catching up with me. Something too clever with artificial intelligence is shorter, too adaptable to the player

d
dilat 16.02.21

Miodrag
The toughest rubber banding in my memory in Carbon

I
I am Batman 03.09.22

X_ray_83
In some edition of MW there is a blue Camaro, so I think it's not the first

-
-Rick Sk1mmer- 03.09.22

ClearSkyForUs wrote:
As a result, even the old territory defense races were already held against the 3rd level of cars, and for obvious reasons, I could not win them in any way.
So you are a very weak player. The game is easy. Once unlocked in the Challenge Series, the Nissan 240sx makes it even easier, as this car can rip Darius in 2 stages and is powerful enough to win races against tier 3 at Silverton. Part of the races in general Nikki wins for you, what's the difficulty then?) More practice, less whining, Carbon top game. :)