3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 18.10.19 12:04 pm

Impressions from the full game (Need for Speed: Carbon)

last topic
52 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artem Firsov 18.10.19

the game is awesome !!! you can play)

S
Security32 18.10.19

The game - bullshit. The music is shit.

[
[Delfin1988] 18.10.19

Pros:

1. Huge selection of cars

2. Normal tuning

3. A good system requirements

Cons:

1. Crashes every 60-90 minutes

2. Fucking ketchup - chasing on the Cayman with РХ7 the canyon - so he wants to leave me on the line, as if I had no Porsche, and a thread of the TRUCK-type Cobalt.

Plus - I bypass the computer on a half-circle (NITRO is NOT worth it), get in an accident, BACH and the COMPUTER have already FOUND. PPC, EA well done.

3. TOTALLY INCOMPREHENSIBLE plot! In the starting video and after it (race on the SUPRA) I'm driving on some highway....

The VIDEO ENDS - I'm ALREADY in the CANYON on БМВМ3 (O_0)... FIVE seconds to switch cars... TOUGH!

4. A glitch with the Mazda - AIDS put on the TYRE begins to fail SPEED... EH...

5. This item must ADDITION to the SECOND point - while racing down the canyon when passing a turn of 90 degrees the computer on... LAMBORGHINI EASILY passes it at a speed of 150 km/h, and I at the SAME speed off the track...

In a General way:

WITHOUT the TRAINER and CHEATS - 2/10

Withdrawals - 5/10.

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 18.10.19

The plot is really samudram, but something is clear:
apparently there was a race with those three bosses, someone tipped off, and the race looks were very important, the cops showed up, those bosses tied, but (the most interesting) Toyota is hiding in the alleys.
And on account of the Mazda you're wrong: RХ7 Mazda, Mercedes CLK 500 Mercedes and McLaren are the compression is the last in a particular TIER'e. And generally, they have better customization than the previous machine.
And this is your phrase
Plus - bypass the computer on a half-circle (NITRO is NOT worth it), get in an accident, BACH and the COMPUTER have already FOUND. PPC, EA well done.
You play Bridge Vanted : there are accidents in General max is unreal. Race ->you're a leader->Crash->you are the last!!! And this is the norm there.

L

2Security32:
I understand that everyone has their own point of view, But there is a catch!!!

L

2ОнуФриЙ:
If you mean career, then maybe there are not easy to gain the victory in the canyons. But if it's a Fast Race safely take a Dodge Viper or Corvette and overtake them 4 seconds after the start of the race, and you are the winner!!!

M
Mister Prof 18.10.19

Solid middling. Good music and a graph of the races interesting, and drift canyon (although the canyon is somehow not very, but only if not leaving a boss like wolf), helpers (that's good I job), a long and boring leveling of cars the imbalance with the cops in the first 3 stages easily and then as soon as done, the 4-stage half an hour you can sit only for those that going to the cops. My rating is somewhere 6/10 (no Chi-Dodov), with the cheat codes of 810.

U
Ukropchik 18.10.19

Middling, not even entirely abandoned. 5/10

B
Broken Wings 18.10.19

Most Wanted is much steeper.The carbon fiber saves only visual tuning(the possibilities even more than in the Undergroud s)
Lewis Maestro pro tuner
And me more music from MW like.In the normal carbon-Hype Boys-Sway & music from the movie(Ekstrak -Hard Drivers with voice).
Result for carbon fiber: 8.5 out of 10

A
Aleks134679 18.10.19

How to add mods on NFS Carbon? My ICQ UIN 288-741-277

E
Ezio Auditore 18.10.19

You know what's interesting in the game? This is when you chase with the boss one on one or in Silverton in a circular race. I went up against Angie in the ring and behind her at 36 seconds. Most interesting is that even if you go ahead of the boss and behind at 36 seconds), if briessa, she looks in the rearview mirror and laughs. The developers bothered to make different animations, and then go ahead and neigh over you from behind

t
travis Sarov 18.10.19

no nfs game but I think nfs most wanted is better there and the plot better!!and voobshem okay game))

D
Deina 18.10.19

NFS CARBON is awesome!!!!!!!! graphics cool, machine, much better than the previous Nfski.

k
k_a_bis 18.10.19

played it for a long time on the downloaded version with Muslim and rollers, and it all started with the fact that I have someone there to Behe saw in the career of, well, myself wanted to play boring, the plot consider not so clear that barefoot chasing you and he dumped you...well if you play with the coaches plus th thread - so very personal, for me it's a MW night, so like this)))
pix.PlayGround.ru
so all in all discovering the game, to play course I will be unlikely the same as in MW at the time, well such waste as previously not believe, in General, with trainers and cheats 9)))

k
k_a_bis 18.10.19

I have another question in the trailers we see a helicopter in the folder CARS also have COPHELI is he, but tell me in the pursuit of the career game it anyone ever seen, or so bluff, another feature Sparta with MW well nifiga not working!?

k
k_a_bis 18.10.19

or that I drive, well not remember that I saw him....

k
k_a_bis 18.10.19

if the eyewitnesses of this event was PLIS answer)

D
Draf Grakula 18.10.19

I also have no helicopter. Want dobavit that in addition to the roller, about the helicopter during the chase, cops on the radio causes. Play the pirates, can she to blame?

K
Kostch 18.10.19

DRAF Gracula
so, I played by pirates was all like)))) I have passed all
so you can play, not very interesting of course, but after the video the game where someone is gaining 21лям really want to play to try))))
here is the only video on PG not to spread

L
Lightman_R 18.10.19

I don't understand why so many do not like the game.
Liked the colors, the machine shines. Galloping races, not difficult, it is important to avoid all on 1 disc or up to 50% of the track. I liked the idea of capturing areas, a new mode canyon failed. Well felt the difference between classes of cars. And the assistant in the race to the place adds to the diversity of gameplay. The transience of place.
Of the minuses. The cops, they do not need in this game. Only interfere if they Most Wanted need for getting your rating, here to. The plot for the normal racing, it is already good. Soon all becomes clear after the first boss. Artificial stretching of the game is present, the protection of the territory.
The game didn't step on the butt, but remained at the same level with Most Wanted, only the wrapper is different.
My game score 8.6/10!