3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
falsh777 06.09.19 08:05 pm

New games not for us

Sometimes it seems to me that all the players who have long and faithfully observe the evolution of game development is simply no longer fit into the plans of developers of AAA innovations. And there are a great many objective reasons. Listed with Imhonet:
1) We know what the game. I propose to recall as did the warm tube games. If RPG the bet was for the story and the lore instead of leveling up to ultimate and infinite Grinda belongings. If there was a shooter or action from the abundance of action, the adrenaline already in his pants, and not the same thing in a different wrapper. Overall was very fun.
2) We know how much of the game. I suggest to everyone to remember a time when Steam was warm and the lamp. For 500 wood you can take the game with all the DLC and that's without discounts. Yes, and the game was normal.
3) We have no time to talk about it. Seriously, have you seen the big, fat public discussion about what someone something in the game not like it? I'm not. Except that the fun which absolutely nothing changed. Now, if there was a public outcry...
4) Games are really shit. I am sure that many bought the last game was the Witcher 3. And it is not surprising that similar games in quality not seen since the release of the Witcher 3.
5) Everywhere the sect are happy. There is a generation of young nyufagov. And they are willing to Shavat anything. They are moving the industry toward the finish okazualivaniya. Notably, for all not lost his brain. But it is proved that when a developer starve the developer begins to operate as proposed and in favor of quality.
6) Everywhere this Denuvo. Who was the first to say that it does not cause performance issues?
79 Comments
Sort by:
S
S.t.e.n 06.09.19

As we are in the days of dandy and Shogi Hawali everything...and the current generation is eating it up all in a row...

M
MunchkiN 616 06.09.19

I think this situation of no return kagda Nada to start making games myself. without denovi and how in the good old days.

f
falsh777 06.09.19

MunchkiN 616
It is of course nice, but something I have not seen that fan-made game to compete with AAA novelties. And needs. Otherwise this action will be solely for my own pleasure and will not bring the industry's positive impact.

E
EVA Angelina 06.09.19

your feelings the author is referred to in one word: Nostalgia. No relation to the quality of the product it has. I believe that the industry develops to the contrary. A huge number of genres covering a diverse audience. What is the FPS genre 15 years ago ? stupid corridor and millions of bots 100500 100500 hours multiplied by such a tube of gameplay..Now no one in this play will not be and rightly so. And no need to remind me of nedavnego wolf..they say the shooter of the old school. He quenching may be old, but hung with modern whistles and perdelkami..was Without a doubt the titans of the type of Mob or the same half...but then it was an isolated representatives. I think it is not fair attacks on modern industry. It develops by leaps and bounds. Becomes much more varied and interesting.

M
MunchkiN 616 06.09.19

falsh777
to compete with AAA, you can only the similar trends with them. in them message, the message of the denial of these tendencies.
hence there is a search of like-minded people that the modern game is bad. hence by developing a game that will be outdated and on the old mechanics of this will be fine. therefore you yourself oldfagi will be happy. and the time that was spent on Ranchi of the game (before when it became clear that the new game isn't for us) will be asked... spent and used.

g
ghostxxx1992 06.09.19

EVA Angelina
totally agree

f
falsh777 06.09.19

EVA Angelina
I can not agree. That's when the fan of the new parts showed NFS Underground 2 it just ofigeli from what the game offers. And then he was shown the Most wanted. Then Carbon. And he scored this conveyor handicap playing in the old part. And this is clearly not out of a sense of nostalgia. He does about these parts could learn only by accident and not giving value.
MunchkiN 616
For me the new game is primarily a Scam. Because it is made entirely for casual players. The level of immersion in the world, its quality, the storyline is so poorly done that and not want to discuss. Attention, spoilers for Mad Max with a description of what video game developers do not have:
Spoilery the entire game know that in this world a little gasoline. And he was you need to raznosit oil rigs. If you're not going to do that will be without gas stations. The ending is generally happy. You take blow up their machine that pressed the final boss. And then sit in it and ride off into the sunset.The game is well appreciated. As for me it is nonsense for deprived brain.

g
grafonoman 06.09.19

EVA Angelina
for me it is on the contrary a lot sad, and developing some projects even degradation, but frankly lazy, and do not bother you do not in graphics ,not in story, not gameplay, in the best cases that one thing, take the same uncarted with endless skirmishes from which I want to sleep,or the last battle, or фолл4 ,or a new edge lights, even the remakes and re-releases botched, such as diamonds the Witcher 3 joy global, no wonder gamers write after the passage of how to play in other games? this is not normal, and I am sure that if at the time kansoli shot would have been much better

f
falsh777 06.09.19

I think the traces are still visible counter. Note the difference of the estimates. About the same with Fallout 4. Maybe the fact that critics really ecoprofiles?

E
EVA Angelina 06.09.19

falsh777
in then came NFS hot pursuit (or whatever) in 2010 just to find nothing...or don't want. If you need an example of a successfully developing the series, let it be GTA. The same ancharted (provided that in its creation was attended by Drukman) Edge Lights is not cool, I don't think anyone was more interesting to play the original. Tomb Raider. Wolfenstein. I say, certainly is classics, but it and a classic to be created in the past, but this does not mean that a priori the present anything is not good, again a classic already exists.

grafonoman
I am sure that if at the time kansoli shot would have been much better

as always all the fault of the console, so if the game went on nischebrodskie peak, which kraytek at the time nearly ruined by kukurusina, because the naively believe in the peak of the community, the industry would now looked like a huge market on trading in loot for day z, suitcases for contra, hats for DotA or whatever else you can sell geeks ? and total dominance of the Turkey of the two pixels.

f
falsh777 06.09.19

And here's Zakus. Please note that this part of criticism rank above New Vegas

f
falsh777 06.09.19

EVA Angelina wrote:
and say, certainly is classics, but it and a classic to be created in the past
And what is the progress? Probably in order to make the classics even better. While we are talking about development within the same line of games talk. About tomb raider I can't say anything because not played, and never me this line was not interesting.

l
lookaway 06.09.19

I am sure that many bought the last game was the Witcher 3

straight to the point.

not even to bought and played.

g
grafonoman 06.09.19

EVA Angelina
it is not necessary all under one comb, Yes it would be DotA and other shit, but it would be much more huge beautiful games like the Witcher 3, or games from the gazebo with heaps of mods,the PC the Witcher sold well if kansala nebylo profit was normal from PC

B
BarackKamacho 06.09.19

falsh777
Nope,the same there is still Absam not enough points to award

E
EVA Angelina 06.09.19

falsh777
classics you can't do better, it's a classic. She is a pillar on which the industry. It was a revolution in its time. Is there a revolution today are born if the new pillars ? Of course. Yes, the same Witcher. Created in our time. Has become the benchmark. Revolutionized. What else..Last of AC. I'm sure ancharted 4 will manifest itself. Such games may not be much..in the works no matter what industry it belonged to, may not be much of a witch..it is so to say the huge boulders that fall into the river and send it in a different direction. You want the wizards came out like every month ? it won't be. But the extras accompanying the release of the Witcher is not as bad as you think.

f
falsh777 06.09.19

BarackKamacho
And, Yes. Was led to rumours is called. But User Score speaks for itself

E
EVA Angelina 06.09.19

grafonoman
profit was a normal PC

it was normal for you. For large offices spend 100500 million$ is a drop in the sea. Her before the release of cyberpunk to exist on what is necessary. It would not be big beautiful games, what nonsense it !! no one would do a big beautiful games and spend a lot of money on them with a view to insolvent the audience that sits on its peak. There is an undeniable truth: Sales are made on consoles...everything. The game from the gazebo out you went, fallout..even not all satisfied.

M
MunchkiN 616 06.09.19

EVA Angelina
the sruzis brought small the expected income from the pitch. srutek then realized that making games for one platform is bad.
Crytek first lot put on the sruzis 2. he has not brought the desired dividends and caused dohodovanie among nanopiano.
next, sruzis 3 where they took into account errors sruzisa 2 but managed to close up a dull game that neither particularly liked nor bakers nor console gamers.
the icing on the cake was the Ruse Roman son who sold bad. the peak don't know how but the DVD was not in high esteem. the development of some games has been discontinued. homefront frozen conductive, they have some sort of VR project, the essence of which is not quite clear. dinosaurs and Tehnosila.
thus in these examples, the visible pattern - the more Crytek put on the console the more he lost and not pitch it ruined peck-peck.

f
falsh777 06.09.19

EVA Angelina
Itaac. Back to the topic of Fallout. Remember the old part? Is Fallout NV has not made them better? Maybe many will disagree but I believe that he presented the classics in the most favorable light. In General, I'm sick of sequels, prequels, remastered, DLS to sequels, to the prequels, DLS, DLS to edition. I want new games. New ideas, new characters and maybe even new genres. Remember how Dishonored was vystrelival. She now will remain classic.