3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alesha1994 14.06.20 10:37 pm

The problem with the sight (Far Cry 3)

Why not see a sight of the sniper? Maybe someone also such an problem?
97 Comments
Sort by:
F
Forbes 14.06.20

AMD is also working on thank you.

F
Forbes 14.06.20

[4] lingbait 30.11.12 04:28

In English. the forum I read that it is necessary either to off in the driver settings, NVIDIA forcing antialiasing fxaa. But I just set the smoothing mode to increase the settings app(instead of overrides application settings) and the sight appeared.

D
Dedsec_user 14.06.20

Listen of off topic but what to do if I have drops on the screen of green(from blood or water, etc.)?

a
aSPEKT smeRTY 14.06.20

Hi all. I somehow in the sniper rifle when the scope crosshairs look no. There was another weapon I can't remember exactly, it also lost the cross, but there was a pistol or machine gun, not exactly say. Other weapons everything is fine. The second screenshot shows that once you clamp the aiming, the crosshair is, and the full approximation is not.

a
aSPEKT smeRTY 14.06.20

So it seems to have found the answer, but honestly do not understand how this is done (In English. the forum I read that it is necessary either to off in the driver settings, NVIDIA forcing antialiasing fxaa. But I just set the smoothing mode to increase the settings app(instead of overrides application settings) and the sight appeared.), + I have a AMD. If anyone knows, please describe.

F
FIckUS87 14.06.20

Exactly the same problem!

U
Underdog01 14.06.20

and I have!
changed the nvidia settings everything is as it was and left

l
lexaxa2011 14.06.20

how to rearrange

F
FIckUS87 14.06.20

All the guys turned out))))

A
Almondo 14.06.20

Adam J.
and you're the bottom nischebrodnogo, buy yourself litsuhu, save on school Lunches

F
FIckUS87 14.06.20

(instead of overrides application settings)] - drop the increase in application settings where it says antialiasing mode!

a
aSPEKT smeRTY 14.06.20

FIckUS87
I have the AMD, other settings, this is not changed about the same thing, but to no avail, on this and ask those who have AMD

a
aSPEKT smeRTY 14.06.20

Forbes
What needs to be changed in the settings AMD?

y
yearcolf1337 14.06.20

Almondo
down you advise what to do and not boast about the fact that I bought the game one day
P. S rot

l
lexaxa2011 14.06.20

I don't know but I have a seafaring

l
lexaxa2011 14.06.20

I don't know but I have a seafaring

U
Underdog01 14.06.20

in the NVIDIA settings changed still scope no(
and without LETTERBOXа to play not hunting as it is not pretty

l
lingbait 14.06.20

yearcolf1337
and you have what exactly is included? I have to adjust the settings of the image(selected in advanced settings of the 3d image) -> manage 3d settings -> program settings(added manually file Far cry 3.exe) -> were turned on antialiasing FXAA -> chose mode increase the settings app -> C:\Users\.....\Documents\My Games\Far Cry 3 -> in file GamerProfile.txt find the line RenderProfile MSAALevel=1 change to 0. if you do not help then turn off all smoothing fxaa in the driver and in the game and try. Anyway good luck to you.

l
lingbait 14.06.20

yearcolf1337
When you edit the xml file (need to rename it to txt and edit it in Notepad then rename back to. xml).

G
Glinko 14.06.20

A licensed copy of need to buy. To reduce the likelihood of bugs. How all the same to me besyat people who shake pirate and then complain that the game is poorly optimized.
P. S
Anybody does not say, specifically.