3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alesha1994 14.06.20 10:37 pm

The problem with the sight (Far Cry 3)

Why not see a sight of the sniper? Maybe someone also such an problem?
97 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kressilda_25 14.06.20

Hello I have the same problem with the sight. I also have auto aim disabled and will not enable. Litterbox off smoothing too. And nothing helps. My video card is Intel (R) Graphics. I searched could not find where to remove the aliasing in NVIDIA. Help if you have any suggestions.
I played far cry 3, a couple of months ago and then had no problems, none at all.

K
Kressilda_25 14.06.20

but you can also download the old Repack from 1.0 or 1.02 patch? I think there was all good with the gun.

o
olegik55 14.06.20

Kressilda_25 campaign is a problem with the penultimate patch ,or is to do the same pirates ,do one of two things .

K
Kressilda_25 14.06.20

olegik55
So what to do? to download the licensed version? it can is possible to get rid of the patch?

o
olegik55 14.06.20

Kressilda 25 licensed games not shake them to buy ,it is the pirates you can download that then by the way all sorts of glitches and bugs supposed to be solved ,if you really interested in this game is not zamorachivayas buy it ,the game is worth it ,downloaded tried well to create the game ,so think you want to play with all sorts of bugs and glycemia play pirates and if you want no mistakes to play license and the future of the game is also in the same way as pirate games do crooked ,that this minus them ,so think about what will suit you better )

P
Pril Balsam 14.06.20

Kressilda_25
And why the need for auto aim?

Have you tried to disable the crosshair? Can automatic sight - he's the alternative?

N
Nikolay Zarechin 14.06.20

gisha
Thanks, dude huge, your advice really helped!

D
Denis Remizov 14.06.20

Help!!(( Nothing, Letterbox turned off, and the panel of NVidia there is no point Antialiasing - FXAA. I have a new laptop, graphics card NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 630M. I would be very grateful.

s
sabbat75 14.06.20

Denis Remizov
Do as in the screenshot - my problem disappeared
http://savepic.org/4017095.jpg

F
FuCkeer 14.06.20

did not help

D
DrMalfatto 14.06.20

GUYS LISTEN UP!!! I solved this problem with root! You need only to download the game with the latest version (v. 1.05) TO SEE THE SIGHT OF THE SNIPER!!!

I have the game cracked with RELOADED tablet. But the version (v. 1.05)

D
DrMalfatto 14.06.20

Evil_Clown13
Friend, simple download the game with the latest version. Version (v. 1.05) will be 100% visible sight. For example I have the game cracked with RELOADED tablet. But the version (v. 1.05) And everything is normal...

D
DrMalfatto 14.06.20

Adam J.
Friend, simple download the game with the latest version. Version (v. 1.05) will be 100% visible sight. For example I have the game cracked with RELOADED tablet. But the version (v. 1.05) And everything is normal...

D
DrMalfatto 14.06.20

aSPEKT smeRTY

D
DrMalfatto 14.06.20

Denis Remizov
Friend I have exactly the same problem you had. Nothing helped regain the sight in place.You just download the game with the latest version. Version (v. 1.05) will be 100% visible sight. For example I have the game cracked with RELOADED tablet. But the version (v. 1.05) And everything is normal...

D
Daniil Kushev 14.06.20

Evil_Clown13
thank you

L
Lexinton 14.06.20

People, and who knows how incl. Auto aim in the Settings=>>gameplay.
pix.PlayGround.ru
This is an alternative to crosshairs, but nastrojkah somehow inaccessible change.......