3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sanchezzok 14.06.20 10:40 pm

Map of the locations (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Decided to map the first location. Later plan to upgrade based on their own findings and perhaps assistance
Artifacts, of course, the anomalies are not always the same, I wrote those, he found.
If possible, make maps of other locations (there are already more interesting).

Zaton v.1.2

pix.PlayGround.ru

Jupiter v.1.0

pix.PlayGround.ru

Overpass Pripyat-1" v.1.1

PlayGround.ru

Pripyat v.1.0

PlayGround.ru
220 Comments
Sort by:
l
lokkie 14.06.20

Aftor you simply indicate the location of caches because they are random. For example, in Zaton at the top of Loki on veteran difficulty instead of medications and energy drinks MNU TRS was 120х5.56 to her and 4re М202. Why the extra suffering with description :)))

G
Gendalf-golkiper 14.06.20

relax,even so the game is 4.5 GB

l
lokkie 14.06.20

Gandalf and at you about Cho?

S
Sanya3D 14.06.20

thank you for the card!

S
SpitFire 14.06.20

Another plant Jupiter where there are Administrative documents in the same room in the inverted table is a Bump with cartridges.
Also on the card is Jupiter in the upper right corner under the ruined bridge is a SGI-5K, cartridges.
The Overpass Pripyat is an artifact Medusa vodka!

7Nation 14.06.20

Maybe you know, maybe not.In short, up the road from the Sawmill on the right side underneath the Christmas tree are the SVD and the ammunition for it.A landmark character, not the arrow:
pix.PlayGround.ru

In Jupiter IEDs, ammunition, first aid kit, bandages and Empty.Eagle near the village of kopaci:
pix.PlayGround.ru

Pripyat: Hospital - ammo for SVD\IED
pix.PlayGround.ru
Theater Prometheus- Shot the OG-7V (under the stairs)
pix.PlayGround.ru
River Port - bullets under the spruce, on the dock on the right just beyond the stairs
Between anomaly Vine and a River port on the road to Moscow lay Empty. Eagle, Antidote and ammo, .45 ACP

D
DROZDIK84 14.06.20

I tried to Snowboard but Crouch under the pipes still do not pass

v
vsem76 14.06.20

LEХAN ATP for SVD
lokkie is also the same barrel I had but to describe saravno need
PS cards are good thank you

H
HOMEP2212 14.06.20

DROZDIK I already asked this question. Look at the posts above, there is an answer

v
vsem76 14.06.20

what is the question?

H
HOMEP2212 14.06.20

razdor_X I'm sorry you did not answer, and DROZDIKу, just not from there nick copied.

E
EAS1985 14.06.20

For card thanks for this app.

D
DROZDIK84 14.06.20

HOMEP2212 I press ctrl+c still does not fit

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear sky 14.06.20

I have a question: in addition to these three locations, there are other new? And the old ones survived the Border of Chernobyl, Landfill, Dark valley, etc.? The company runs?

p
plohotnikOFF 14.06.20

In the RFP there are three above ground and two underground locations. All new. Old Locke in the game.

v
vsem76 14.06.20

and what of the underground? Pripyat-1 and?

H
HOMEP2212 14.06.20

DROZDIK I instead of A pressed left Shift key, so try a combination of Ctrl+left Shift

X
X-Ray2 14.06.20

sanchezzok
in Zaton, where the tools for fine work, if you climb the embankment on the building and jump to the next roof to the left on the beam under Risa will nychka with kits and food

s
stalker77 14.06.20

did not get to take the instruments on Jupiter or in the car not 2 etage with anomalies help pliz!!(
tried everything just to sit down does not work

s
stalker77 14.06.20

the battery industry at the plant in the basement is also not fails to pick up(