3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sanchezzok 14.06.20 10:40 pm

Map of the locations (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Decided to map the first location. Later plan to upgrade based on their own findings and perhaps assistance
Artifacts, of course, the anomalies are not always the same, I wrote those, he found.
If possible, make maps of other locations (there are already more interesting).

Zaton v.1.2

pix.PlayGround.ru

Jupiter v.1.0

pix.PlayGround.ru

Overpass Pripyat-1" v.1.1

PlayGround.ru

Pripyat v.1.0

PlayGround.ru
220 Comments
Sort by:
H
HOMEP2212 14.06.20

stalker77, I already just above your post wrote that would take away the tools necessary to sit very low. To do this, press either the Ctrl C or Ctrl+left Shift

s
stalker77 14.06.20

All I understand management changed a babe was the problem of the buttons I have on another was located )
One more question how to the car for tools to break?

_
_PrizraK_ 14.06.20

stalker77
Nada from the bridge to jump on cars, to the end, and there in the hatch of the car will fail.

s
stalker77 14.06.20

Where to get the third tool kit and the anomaly detector 4 generations?

H
HOMEP2212 14.06.20

stalker77 I management changed and so has long suffered with tools, as it could not pass under the pipe. For popvodu sensor, read the passage under the cheats, there is a description of the quest you want to run that to get it and about the tool is written too. Good LUCK!!!

L
Lunh 14.06.20

LEХAN

Thanks for SVD, went a hundred times and never noticed. Had to specifically vozrashchatsja for her, but no regrets.

p
plohotnikOFF 14.06.20

razdor_X
Laboratory X8. Play, you know. The lab turned out great.

D
DROZDIK84 14.06.20

HOMEP2212 THANKS

H
HOMEP2212 14.06.20

DROZDIK please

D
Demos_PVA 14.06.20

sanchezzok Good +10. card is a necessary thing.
Here decided to help. Get map of ZATON, if repeated, a message or anything sorry...
pix.PlayGround.ru
Yes another question??? How to get on the roof of the filling, swag to pick up.

7Nation 14.06.20

Next is the barrel (tank) for her to climb and jump on the roof.
And the trees are very common hiding places in the form of ammunition and medical supplies.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear sky 14.06.20

How to get to the helicopter on Jupiter?

.DeliGht 14.06.20

The entrance on the South side of the plant.

B
Big Man 14.06.20

I have a SIG by the way arrow was not Jupiter in the pipe, and this healthy fool in his career. And the corpse Senka was lying in the stash at the cement plant. And it's okay that I have one of the recesses of the Arrow is empty?

D
Demos_PVA 14.06.20

Thank you LEXAN!!!
Now, hold the map Around Jupiter
pix.PlayGround.ru

Big Man: the Corpse Senka appears if rassembl drone to give for a transcript of technical debt. I put the decrypted module in his inventory? If Yes, can you take the Owl.

B
Big Man 14.06.20

The corpse Senka appears if rassembl drone to give for a transcript of technical debt. I put the decrypted module in his inventory? If Yes, can you take the Owl.

Yes it is I just know I read somewhere that his corpse lies on Jupiter, and I have it on a cement plant was.

s
sarman 14.06.20

Well done, all nice and cool

M
Merge 14.06.20

The corpse Senka randomly lying about the past not searched the cache group arrow poidee in the same cache needs GIS arrow is lying.

S
SS86Precursor 14.06.20

Write a review who found RG-6, I searched and found no guys, the grenade launcher.

A
Alex_Cra2y 14.06.20

Demos_PVA
The map of Jupiter marked swag - KPK Morgan. But we this PDA is removed from his corpse in the Creek.