3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sanchezzok 14.06.20 10:40 pm

Map of the locations (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Decided to map the first location. Later plan to upgrade based on their own findings and perhaps assistance
Artifacts, of course, the anomalies are not always the same, I wrote those, he found.
If possible, make maps of other locations (there are already more interesting).

Zaton v.1.2

pix.PlayGround.ru

Jupiter v.1.0

pix.PlayGround.ru

Overpass Pripyat-1" v.1.1

PlayGround.ru

Pripyat v.1.0

PlayGround.ru
220 Comments
Sort by:
7Nation 14.06.20

Like give PDA of Morgan Shulga or Loki and get access to the stash

U
Ubiyca Nubov 14.06.20

Maserned
In the later stages of the game RG-6 will be available in Owl. I have not found.

S
SS86Precursor 14.06.20

OK SPS.

D
Demos_PVA 14.06.20

LEXAN rights, giving Morgan's PDA to any of the bosses, we access the cache and change the balance of relations with these groups significantly.
Here's a map of the overpass.
pix.PlayGround.ru
There's a problem. Can't go to Pripyat. Climbing the stairs, the location starts to boot, even avtosave done, and then departure. READY TO TAKE DOWN THE CLAVE. That only did not do. HELP ME!!!!

M
May12 14.06.20

Demos PVA
Download rules crack...

V
VirtualVoid 14.06.20

Nadal even a Zulu warrior to celebrate In Pripyat in the school yard. How does the quest character. And monolith said Jupiter. Disorder)

m
markant 14.06.20

and where to get the tools for calibration?

v
vsem76 14.06.20

found tinycc in the body in Mysia with blood-suckers under the ground after the lift is up you need to go forward to the bars behind bars the corpse he has chayzer something on the little things and most importantly the artifact I forgot how nazyvatsya

k
k1slim 14.06.20

super card!!a question:where the stash at the plant Jupiter with a note to Fang from the shooter??I know that the place marked on the map,but in which the pipe and how to get there??saccente one thread pliz

k
k1slim 14.06.20

it's not necessary Scrin found)

m
markant 14.06.20

and where to get the tools for calibration in Zaton?

A
Alex_Cra2y 14.06.20

Nowhere in Pripyat

V
VirtualVoid 14.06.20

Three new hiding place for the location of the Creek (marked by purple stars).

D
Demos_PVA 14.06.20

So on lock:
Mark Chelmadinov Crack I did not put, but put on this!!!. While the response to the resource itself, but helped me :)

In connection with the completion of the quest about Product 62 updated map of Zaton. Cm. above.

And finally throw the map of Pripyat.
pix.PlayGround.ru

PS: For those who do not know Product 62 is Gauss rifle. A super-weapon kills enemies with one shot. Do not discard it, and bring it to Cardan. Quest of One shot it is better to take after. And it turns into a mini game kick some more frags.

M
M.P.0.0.1.3. 14.06.20

Hi All! What armor is best to preciate to work in the area.

.DeliGht 14.06.20

I personally SEVA enough.

v
vsem76 14.06.20

VirtualVoid by the way that you wrote on the tube in any way except with the vintar or even a precise weapon not to collect

V
VirtualVoid 14.06.20

razdor_X, Why not collect? I personally jumped on the tube.
First, we need to jump on the pillar, and then again to jump and at the top click forward(W).
Although vintar even more interesting) Later he will try to shower with grenades or the grenade launcher will tabbable stash haha)

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 14.06.20

M. P. 0.0.1.3.
Best SOWING pump. He is cool and the storyline fits (with closed system of respiration).

D
Demos_PVA 14.06.20

M. P. 0.0.1.3. Personally, I immediately ordered the exoskeleton and pumped it. Had to work, 60 mowers no joke. With pumped AKSOY you like terminator, however, to run initially not. And SEVA, I bought to move to Pripyat, and then sold.

Yes, folks, if it survives the group of stalkers spark, the one with the scientists, they give helmet from SEVA. Has anyone tried, roll the helmet for the closed cycle of breath???

Throw the last card: underground location Laboratory X8.
pix.PlayGround.ru