3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightHawkreal 15.06.20 04:03 pm

Your favorite quest (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

My Dream in the big city.
53 Comments
Sort by:
M
Malyshev Dmitriy 15.06.20

not yet finished the game, but liked the quest about Ygosu and the bloody Baron.

X
XBoy360 15.06.20

Dmitry Malyshev
Yes, while the atmosphere and the coolness of the coolest quest chain in Baron. The truth is I have very sad all ended, I think I make other choices, things would be a little better.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 15.06.20

About the Baron yet. I also have everything in life sadly became.

s
seffko 15.06.20

cool quest with a false God (because of the plot that affect an interesting finish)

M
Mercurionio 15.06.20

Order - Oxenford bloodsucker. An original way to lure katakana)))
Well, Misiura in the lab cool trip))

H
Holly Jolly 15.06.20

I have as much as 4. the Baron's quests, the last quest of the main campaign and quest from Triss now or never

P
Playersaharan 15.06.20

Of the main quest with the Baron, of the side Mouse Tower

A
Anzhelika04 15.06.20

order vampire in Oxenbury - singing,drunk Geralt is something.

_
_Str75_ 15.06.20

I know what quest brought me to the Mat in the voice in the monitor, but there was such a pain jumping across the wood back and forth to make it properly -- the quest about Marquage)))))
There are nice quests with unexpected twists... For example, with Summer Coming... exorcism zanimatsa and a censer to wave, and there... Instead of monsters run on absolutely other things.
And in the main campaign mode -- three drunken witch-is strength+resourcefulness+triple charisma, lacquered in alcohol and women's tights... I even perky so presented as ahrenel man, when I saw them... They diagnosed it can be at this point -- schizophrenia sexual))))

N
NightHawkreal 15.06.20

Yeah, you're sitting on the toilet, and now this :)

D
Dragonbors 15.06.20

The name I can not remember sorry.... There actually Geralt, Lambert, and Eskel had accumulated in three days. W*NN. Like the name away, home is best. You seriously PG ? You can not write the word f* * * yourself ?

R
Ryogi Shiki 15.06.20

alcoholism Caer Morgana

k
kronos1850 15.06.20

For me the most memorable was the quest with the Plague Lady on the island the curse had to be removed. Soundtrack is there all the topic) Well, passed a little while, I think next will be worse.
And there is a quest with broccoi, as in the trailer?

S
StarKillerNazar92 15.06.20

Queer Morhen and everything associated with it)

D
DarKSiR_666 15.06.20

U, Satie curse on Columnizer, if you do not believe the Ghost. Booze Caer Morgana

V
Vindly 15.06.20

The opium of the people - the story Saboga =), the assignment of Metz in the tower, Dadi... it's so vskidku

T
Treschina 15.06.20

square with witches

W
Wild Rider 15.06.20

Ritual Witch. The quest is simple, short, but very atmospheric. But the side jobs I'm a little passed.
Basic plot: the branch with the Baron and booze in the kaer Morhen.

N
Nemezis 15.06.20

I liked hunting for the ice giant. And the quest with the Chemical identity is very tripoly

K
Kosolapyi1 15.06.20

The big jackpot. Favorite quest, it is a pity that the game lacks guinta, or not enough ?) A simple mini-game really liked it. How to assemble a little card, so just to play it again. Easy win, IMHO - is a minus.